Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2009, 11:51 AM

411 posts, read 963,075 times

Advertisements

BOBBER!!!!!!!

Yer toilet ain't the 'scenery" we or I want to see.

Sorry CD'rs I shouldn't speak for others.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:20 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,754,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanderer818 View Post
Bobber,

The jokes on you Bub. Sitting at your computer in a room with all of what Alaska offers you within walking distance.

But what do you do? Sit inside on a computer. Drive that silly car all over.

Have you hiked or fished since you made it there?

Man, c'mon. How many times are you going to be able to be in Alaska in yer life?

I'm just saying,,,,,,,

Get up off yer butt and get outside. Snap some pic's. Post em on the board.

Please?
Careful Wanderer...you'll get a PM that your being mean, spiteful, stupid and loud!!! What a waste...plenty of people would have loved to have his job position and had a wonderful time and experienced Alaska and all it's beauty to the fullest. Hopefully the people who do the hiring will overlook him next time and give the job to someone really deserving and appreciative of being in Alaska and paycheck to boot!!!

Old 07-24-2009, 12:39 PM

2,200 posts, read 4,367,605 times
Mr bob Up Loading onto publishing post on Blog, Worldpeacenews.com

Old 07-24-2009, 12:41 PM

Never my intention to be a meanie

But we have to motivate Mr. Blockus.

Just drives me to tears watching him waste what I would cherish.

But, I do have a plan,,,,,,,,,

Got to go see the Doc, my weight came down to 135 and last night was a real scary episode after dinner.

I'll be baaaack.

Old 07-24-2009, 12:53 PM

6,994 posts, read 12,754,465 times
Quote:

Got to go see the Doc, my weight came down to 135 and last night was a real scary episode after dinner.

I'll be baaaack.
thanks ya spoke my words exactly...lots of us have a plan for motivating his lazy butt....hey what's go'n on with ya??? hope it nothing serious health wise!! take care and be well again!

Old 07-24-2009, 12:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueflames50 View Post
thanks ya spoke my words exactly...lots of us have a plan for motivating his lazy butt....hey what's go'n on with ya??? hope it nothing serious health wise!! take care and be well again!
Dropped 50 lbs I can't afford to lose in the last three months on my latest trip out. Thought I was regaining over the last couple of days but then last night after dinner I felt like I never felt in my life, dropped to one knee, lost dinner and thought my head was three feet to the right of my body. Chills, sweat and some muscle cramps. Red tried to get me to the E room but i have an appointment today so I nixed her idea. Hate hospitals. People die there.

Getting ready to leave in just a bit and I will be back to let ya know the results.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:02 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,449,050 times
Quote:

I'll be baaaack.
I think Bob does the best that he can with what he has. We all have different levels of capabilities. Seems he doesn't really want to wander around and take pics of the beauty there. He doesn't appear to be "motivational material." . Grab the wife and come on up and do some sightseeing. Best of luck with your Dr. appt.

Last edited by Alaskapat528; 07-24-2009 at 03:03 PM.. Reason: add

Old 07-24-2009, 03:07 PM

5,963 posts, read 12,449,050 times
Quote:
Careful Wanderer...you'll get a PM that your being mean, spiteful, stupid and loud!!! What a waste...plenty of people would have loved to have his job position and had a wonderful time and experienced Alaska and all it's beauty to the fullest. Hopefully the people who do the hiring will overlook him next time and give the job to someone really deserving and appreciative of being in Alaska and paycheck to boot!!!
Anyone can apply for this wonderful experience if they so choose. I'm assuming he's doing his job ok, otherwise I would think they'd let him go or call him on the carpet for it...hard to say. Anyone who wants a job like this just needs to search websites and apply; it's really pretty easy.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:33 PM

288 posts, read 350,557 times
Quote:
Hopefully the people who do the hiring will overlook him next time and give the job to someone really deserving and appreciative of being in Alaska and paycheck to boot!!!

Why would you hope that? What makes him undeserving of having a job in Alaska? He apparently is a good worker, and seems to be liked by the people around him.

79 pages now of people telling him where to go, what to eat, and what to do. His response for the whole 79 pages of those posts? Nothing. He ignores those posts as if he does not see them. Not even empty promises to placate anybody.

Maybe for him the 'Alaska adventure' is in the meeting of new people, which he seems to be doing great at. In any case, he seems to be quite happy with the way he is 'doing' Alaska.

Regards,
TB

...if you really want his attention, tickle the big guys' belly. That's all he wants.

Old 07-24-2009, 03:34 PM

21,368 posts, read 38,170,327 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tundra Boy View Post
Why would you hope that? What makes him undeserving of having a job in Alaska? He apparently is a good worker, and seems to be liked by the people around him.

79 pages now of people telling him where to go, what to eat, and what to do. His response for the whole 79 pages of those posts? Nothing. He ignores those posts as if he does not see them. Not even empty promises to placate anybody.

Maybe for him the 'Alaska adventure' is in the meeting of new people, which he seems to be doing great at. In any case, he seems to be quite happy with the way he is doing 'Alaska'.

Regards,
TB

...if you really want his attention, tickle the big guys' belly. That's all he wants.
....Slowly backs away avoiding eye contact...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Alaska > Anchorage