Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-15-2010, 07:55 PM

Location: Approximately 50 miles from Missoula MT/38 yrs full time after 4 yrs part time
2,308 posts, read 4,128,034 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesmoses View Post
In my opinion, for any health problem, it is a good idea to see a chiro first. Everything is with the atlas, check for atlas subluxation, if the atlas is adjusted, everything else will fall in line, it is connected to everything.The chiro table do the adjusting with just one click, and a treatment is over. In and out in minutes.May take several treatments. Acupuncture is also a good idea, before medicines and operations. I dont know if the chiro would help, or acupuncture would help, I m not a doctor, BUT I did stay at a HOLIDAY INN last night I m a roofer, but I think it would be worth to investigate.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-15-2010, 10:27 PM

17,914 posts, read 43,452,981 times
"Everything is with the atlas". Please. That's chiropractic sales talk you've heard from somewhere. Not to take this too far off topic, but letting someone manipulate your CERVICAL SPINE for help with "any health problem" is foolish. That area is NOT something to mess with, at all. At least acupuncture, if it does not help, can't hurt you. Messing with the delicate structures of the cervical spine CAN, especially since most of us already have degenerative changes narrowing the already relatively small spaces in that area. Reminds me of a chiropractor here who ran newspaper ads years ago with his young son talking about how his daddy the chiropractor could help with everything from acne to cancer.

Old 08-16-2010, 08:20 PM

260 posts, read 512,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by observer53 View Post
"Everything is with the atlas". Please. That's chiropractic sales talk you've heard from somewhere. Not to take this too far off topic, but letting someone manipulate your CERVICAL SPINE for help with "any health problem" is foolish. That area is NOT something to mess with, at all. At least acupuncture, if it does not help, can't hurt you. Messing with the delicate structures of the cervical spine CAN, especially since most of us already have degenerative changes narrowing the already relatively small spaces in that area. Reminds me of a chiropractor here who ran newspaper ads years ago with his young son talking about how his daddy the chiropractor could help with everything from acne to cancer.
Not all doctors are the same as not all chiropractors are the same, and the treatment is not the same as 10 or
20 years ago. However this is a personal choice to investigate.
But as you mentioned acne and cancer, if I had cancer, I would use MMS or Graviola. Graviola is 10 thousand times stronger than chimo, and no side effects, it is a natural food. And the MMS protocal was invented by Jim Humble, was used very successfully by thousand of people from acne , HIV, Malaria Cancer, and about 500 other health problems [ see the MMS web site, and Jim Humble web site.] And now the FDA want to suppress the use of MMS, like they try to stop the sale of organic foods, but the FDA is a little late now, as millions of people around the World know about, and using MMS.
But this is also a personal choice, to eat organic foods, or use MMS for any health problem. Everyone should investigate and choose for themselves.

Old 08-16-2010, 09:29 PM

13,231 posts, read 21,853,680 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesmoses View Post
Not all doctors are the same as not all chiropractors are the same, and the treatment is not the same as 10 or
20 years ago. However this is a personal choice to investigate.
But as you mentioned acne and cancer, if I had cancer, I would use MMS or Graviola. Graviola is 10 thousand times stronger than chimo, and no side effects, it is a natural food. And the MMS protocal was invented by Jim Humble, was used very successfully by thousand of people from acne , HIV, Malaria Cancer, and about 500 other health problems [ see the MMS web site, and Jim Humble web site.] And now the FDA want to suppress the use of MMS, like they try to stop the sale of organic foods, but the FDA is a little late now, as millions of people around the World know about, and using MMS.
But this is also a personal choice, to eat organic foods, or use MMS for any health problem. Everyone should investigate and choose for themselves.
Do you by any chance have any legitimate references that back up these claims, that are not just advertisements for the products?

Old 08-16-2010, 09:41 PM

8,685 posts, read 16,869,225 times
This needs to go back on topic or I will be deleting again...I am sure the OP and his wife know their medical or holistic options, but he did not ask for them....

Old 08-17-2010, 01:08 AM

3,032 posts, read 5,269,535 times
Might as well delete, as I have heard all you experts say no way am I going to be able to camp in the pines with out a climb (that rhymes), unless you can find other areas not discussed. Thanks for the responses. Think I might as well move back to WA where we can enjoy the pines and firs at sea level. If I want desert, they have one of those too.

Old 08-17-2010, 05:24 AM

260 posts, read 512,030 times
Kdog,I dont want to go off topic, but I think I should respond to your post here. If MMS was just some midiocre, not very effective, why would the FDA go after MMS with a vengence? The FDA is your best reference.

Old 08-17-2010, 07:00 AM

7,191 posts, read 9,258,583 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverking View Post
Might as well delete, as I have heard all you experts say no way am I going to be able to camp in the pines with out a climb (that rhymes), unless you can find other areas not discussed. Thanks for the responses. Think I might as well move back to WA where we can enjoy the pines and firs at sea level. If I want desert, they have one of those too.
The best time to camp in the AZ desert is from Oct-Apr. The pines just don't grow that low here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona