Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 07:23 PM

260 posts, read 511,616 times

Advertisements

Very Exciting
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-08-2010, 07:28 PM

1,110 posts, read 2,240,344 times
Quote:
Moderator cut: link removed, competitor site
the carribean has more. they don't show that.

Last edited by Yac; 08-19-2020 at 01:23 AM..

Old 10-10-2010, 12:15 PM

17,531 posts, read 24,693,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixscorpiogirl View Post
Looks like a ghost town.
Depends on where you live

If we reelect the same boobs we can make #1

Old 10-12-2010, 06:32 PM

1,705 posts, read 1,600,360 times
What about people who hold college degrees? I imagine that Arizona must have many incentives for trying to hold on to people - especially in the computer field or high tech area? I'm on a mailing list and there are many opportunities emailed to me in the Phoenix area almost daily. I'm under the impression that if you have a college degree in something related to something high tech, then you should be OK. I know that many people seek states like California or NY for high tech jobs but I imagine that AZ must try to offer incentives to get people to stay...?

Old 10-16-2010, 04:01 PM

1,108 posts, read 3,321,048 times
What about people that regret moving to Vegas, they don't have a life, they're too broke to leave and their only consolation is to start mutliple threads on internet boards bashing AZ?
What affect does that have on that stats reported?

Old 10-16-2010, 04:38 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,238,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Charles_ View Post
What about people that regret moving to Vegas, they don't have a life, they're too broke to leave and their only consolation is to start mutliple threads on internet boards bashing AZ?
What affect does that have on that stats reported?
If you are referring to me, you got it all wrong. I do not regret moving to Vegas. I have more than enough money saved up that I could easily move back to Phoenix if I wanted to. I have started no more than 4 or 5 threads in the Arizona forum since I have been a member, so do some research before before posting nonsense.

Old 10-16-2010, 04:42 PM

1,942 posts, read 4,569,502 times
I know one place in AZ in a large metro area (Well it must be either in the Valley or Tucson right?) that is hiring consultants in software. I cannot reveal, because I'm in the game. But yes, this requires a lot of experience and good references, plus background checks. New projects coming up.

I'm a traveling contract engineer and I go where the money is. Right now it's best to stay where I am contracting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caizlurol View Post
What about people who hold college degrees? I imagine that Arizona must have many incentives for trying to hold on to people - especially in the computer field or high tech area? I'm on a mailing list and there are many opportunities emailed to me in the Phoenix area almost daily. I'm under the impression that if you have a college degree in something related to something high tech, then you should be OK. I know that many people seek states like California or NY for high tech jobs but I imagine that AZ must try to offer incentives to get people to stay...?

Old 10-17-2010, 09:26 AM

3,886 posts, read 10,079,659 times
Wow, this is so surprising! Poorest, last in education, 1070, but at least we can pack a weapon with no papers! Geesh, mmcoafmeinacnnk;ankndkl!
I give up!
Our new license plates should read "Wild West State", you eat what you kill!

Old 10-17-2010, 03:01 PM

260 posts, read 511,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiggy View Post
Wow, this is so surprising! Poorest, last in education, 1070, but at least we can pack a weapon with no papers! Geesh, mmcoafmeinacnnk;ankndkl!
I give up!
Our new license plates should read "Wild West State", you eat what you kill!

I think you heard of Sarah Palin. She goes out early in the morning, and shoot something for her breakfast, and she eat what she kills.

Old 10-19-2010, 12:57 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,697,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caizlurol View Post
What about people who hold college degrees?
Don't expect much out of that college degree. AZ employers are trash. You can offer your blood to a company out here and they will take your soul. Be very careful if you decide to come out here for work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boompa View Post
Depends on where you live

If we reelect the same boobs we can make #1
Hey i know that area. I drove by there the other day. It's behind University of Phoenix.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona