U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-06-2018, 03:37 PM
 
Location: In the hot spot!
3,756 posts, read 5,713,813 times
Reputation: 3712

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
Phoenix-area Starbucks turns away teen on horse in drive-thru

omg...

Is Arizona gettin' terribler & terribler?
That's Turrible, like Charles Barkley states!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-07-2018, 05:54 AM
 
Location: Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ
2,512 posts, read 2,197,678 times
Reputation: 3853
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
Phoenix-area Starbucks turns away teen on horse in drive-thru

omg...

Is Arizona gettin' terribler & terribler?
If'n y'all can't go to a Starbucks in Arizona up on a horse, then yes, that is terribleā„¢️!

But then, considering where Starbucks is headquartered . . . . . . . .
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 06:01 AM
 
Location: AriZona
5,230 posts, read 3,835,371 times
Reputation: 5451
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
If'n y'all can't go to a Starbucks in Arizona up on a horse, then yes, that is terribleā„¢️!

But then, considering where Starbucks is headquartered . . . . . . . .
Ain't that the truth?
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 07:14 AM
 
Location: AriZona
5,230 posts, read 3,835,371 times
Reputation: 5451
Now, over in Norco, CA, this here gal (on the horse she rode up on) got herself a Starbucks drink right from the "drive-thru". They oughta call it a trot-thru out there in horse country (near LA)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa46VRrzoV4

Yep... Arizona's gettin' TERRIBLER & TERRIBLER.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 01:42 PM
 
Location: The Circle City. Sometimes NE of Bagdad.
21,183 posts, read 22,241,846 times
Reputation: 53175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt AZ View Post
Now, over in Norco, CA, this here gal (on the horse she rode up on) got herself a Starbucks drink right from the "drive-thru". They oughta call it a trot-thru out there in horse country (near LA)!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa46VRrzoV4

Yep... Arizona's gettin' TERRIBLER & TERRIBLER.
Norco is Horse Town USA according to them.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 07:36 PM
 
Location: Traveling
6,136 posts, read 4,628,524 times
Reputation: 12991
Oh sure, now you can't even ride horses to Starbucks. What's next?

And what is it with having to wear a sweatshirt in the morning, switch to a tee-shirt in the afternoon & then back to the sweatshirt in the evening. What's up with that?

Why, in Minnesota we put on our long underwear in October & took it off in April or May. None of this switching twice a day. What a pain.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-07-2018, 08:12 PM
 
Location: In the hot spot!
3,756 posts, read 5,713,813 times
Reputation: 3712
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
Oh sure, now you can't even ride horses to Starbucks. What's next?

And what is it with having to wear a sweatshirt in the morning, switch to a tee-shirt in the afternoon & then back to the sweatshirt in the evening. What's up with that?

Why, in Minnesota we put on our long underwear in October & took it off in April or May. None of this switching twice a day. What a pain.
That's the spirit meo!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-08-2018, 05:42 AM
 
Location: Pinetop-Lakeside, AZ
2,512 posts, read 2,197,678 times
Reputation: 3853
You mean you can ride through a Starbucks in CALIFORNIA but not Arizona? Heck, git a rope! We need to run Starbucks outta this state on a rail. Tar and feather them! Hang 'em!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2018, 04:18 PM
 
Location: Yavapai County
799 posts, read 636,093 times
Reputation: 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by teddyearp View Post
You mean you can ride through a Starbucks in CALIFORNIA but not Arizona? Heck, git a rope! We need to run Starbucks outta this state on a rail. Tar and feather them! Hang 'em!
Yes, something is horribly wrong with this situation!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-09-2018, 04:20 PM
 
Location: Yavapai County
799 posts, read 636,093 times
Reputation: 1039
Quote:
Originally Posted by meo92953 View Post
Oh sure, now you can't even ride horses to Starbucks. What's next?

And what is it with having to wear a sweatshirt in the morning, switch to a tee-shirt in the afternoon & then back to the sweatshirt in the evening. What's up with that?

Why, in Minnesota we put on our long underwear in October & took it off in April or May. None of this switching twice a day. What a pain.
Exactly! And sometimes I need a raincoat here in AZ. But, darn if I can find it anywhere. In MI, it was always on hand. What a pain indeed.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

123
Hide US histogram


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona

All times are GMT -6.

Ā© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top