Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-12-2016, 01:41 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,918,985 times

Advertisements

Should Arizona stop allowing people from California to immigrate here?

Unless they can provide proof of independent income and gun ownership I think we should not allow them.

Cali already inspects our cars if we try to go there. They aren't looking for fruits and vegetables (most of their population consists of that) they are looking for people smuggling recyclable bottles, a felony in Commiefornia. They are looking for terrorist freedom lovers with fireworks. They deny us our god given rights to carry guns.

We should build a wall and make them pay for it!

They can still come to visit and spend money, but I don't think we should let any more live here or the whole state is going to be in serious trouble.

Old 08-12-2016, 02:22 PM

2,922 posts, read 3,074,769 times
Besides, Arizona is a terrible place to live or even visit, now especially for Californians!

Old 08-12-2016, 03:07 PM

Location: Live:Downtown Phoenix, AZ/Work:Greater Los Angeles, CA
27,606 posts, read 14,527,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamies View Post

Unless they can provide proof of independent income and gun ownership I think we should not allow them.

Cali already inspects our cars if we try to go there. They aren't looking for fruits and vegetables (most of their population consists of that) they are looking for people smuggling recyclable bottles, a felony in Commiefornia. They are looking for terrorist freedom lovers with fireworks. They deny us our god given rights to carry guns.

They can still come to visit and spend money, but I don't think we should let any more live here or the whole state is going to be in serious trouble.
Are you off your meds? You can't stop in country moves, since these people you speak of are US Citizens.

And besides, plenty of Arizonans don't own guns or plan on owning any (I'm one of them)

Old 08-12-2016, 03:10 PM

6,234 posts, read 8,410,624 times
Quote:

Get building that wall!

Old 08-12-2016, 03:11 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,181,742 times
Try harder

Old 08-12-2016, 03:17 PM

1,111 posts, read 2,790,629 times
I think that's a great idea! But why stop at CA people? How about NY folks? Way too liberal for me! And don't get me started on New Jersey!

First thing us AZ people do is, we gotta issue everyone else travel permits in order to even enter AZ. Cars will have to display special, highly visible stickers. For a fee of course.

Yup, I do think we're on to something here.

Rich

Old 08-12-2016, 03:17 PM

42,783 posts, read 26,093,782 times
Quote:
I'm not sure how many people would lose sleep over the idea of not being able to move to Arizona, but the bigger problem is that you can't restrict ANYONE from moving to or traveling through a state. (Privileges and Immunities Clause of the Constitution)

Old 08-12-2016, 03:27 PM

3,401 posts, read 4,598,718 times
You can't deny that when MOST Californians move from a blue to red state, they end of screwing it up (i.e. Washington, Oregon, Nevada, Colorado). Once it's infected, they move onto the next state and repeat the cycle again. That needs to stop, we can't make the US turn into a completely blue third world country for the rich and poor.

Old 08-12-2016, 04:05 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,918,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirebirdCamaro1220 View Post
Are you off your meds? You can't stop in country moves, since these people you speak of are US Citizens.

And besides, plenty of Arizonans don't own guns or plan on owning any (I'm one of them)

Why should we honor the constitution? Cali certainly doesn't.

We don't ask them what's in their car when they come here- so why can they violate our freedom of travel?

No - I say blow the bridges and build a wall!

Someone without a gun can't possibly be a true Arizonan, they should consider moving to San Francisco. They would be much happier there, and so would we. Please take Gabby and her cue ball lap dog along.

Oh, the exceptions to this new rule should be that true refugees should be allowed entry to our great state, but only if they possess at least one AR 15.

Last edited by jamies; 08-12-2016 at 04:33 PM..

Old 08-12-2016, 05:04 PM

9,091 posts, read 19,181,742 times
Seriously, try harder.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona