Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-01-2016, 05:41 PM

1,995 posts, read 2,082,209 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
So this is something that will just be side stepped by private sales and gun show sales?
not legally. Its the same questions they ask you at a gun show. Not sure about private sales, I have no clue how those go.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-01-2016, 07:31 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,967,481 times
Read this, it pretty much explains things.

Thanks to the Azzholes, Tyrants, and Fail agency letter 21 says you can be a doper and have a gun. Most states say they won't enforce. Unless they do.

Scratches head???

ATF to Pot Smokers: No Guns for You, Dude - The Truth About Guns

Old 09-01-2016, 07:36 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,381,801 times
How come everyone over 21 isn't barred? I mean they are over 21 so obviously they are drunk 24 hours a day.

Old 09-01-2016, 09:04 PM

7,646 posts, read 9,967,481 times
Uh CORRECTION to my post above - was supposed to read "can NOT" use drugs and have a gun. My error, I'm so sorry, please don't shoot me.

Old 09-02-2016, 03:27 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,974,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by madison999 View Post
How come everyone over 21 isn't barred? I mean they are over 21 so obviously they are drunk 24 hours a day.
I've been living in my car since I turned 16, chain smoking since I turned 18, day drinking since I turned 21, and renting cars daily since I turned 25. Wait til you hear what I'm going to be doing when I turn 40.

Thanks to the 9th Circuit for showing me how out of control my life has become, these permits are really screwing with me.

Old 09-03-2016, 12:19 PM

8,046 posts, read 12,288,020 times
I love it when the anti gun people try to pin the "gun nut" label on anybody who doesn't want their Constitutional rights chipped away. The existing law and/or ruling about marijuana cards & buying a gun is doing just that. There are too many arrogant judges & politicians (as well as those who go along with them) who thrive on meddling in people's personal lives, and interpreting the Constitution to their own warped viewpoints ... this is a perfect example!

Old 10-30-2016, 04:38 PM

911 posts, read 2,158,790 times
it's so they can raid you and not have to worry about being shot. it's unfortunate, but that's the only reason they'd ever want someone to not have a gun, is if they plan on doing something to make you want to use it against them.

Old 10-31-2016, 10:33 AM

1,350 posts, read 1,370,037 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
I've been living in my car since I turned 16, chain smoking since I turned 18, day drinking since I turned 21, and renting cars daily since I turned 25. Wait til you hear what I'm going to be doing when I turn 40.

Thanks to the 9th Circuit for showing me how out of control my life has become, these permits are really screwing with me.
LOL! This was the best post I have seen in a while, man. Tried to rep you but guess I had done so too recently, so had to post my kudos here.

The thing is, do we really think people fill out these forms honestly? I have to imagine a LOT of dope card holders buy guns all the time by filling out the form a certain way and assuming that the ATF isn't going to be able to cross-check with a state-level dope-smoking license.

Besides, any doper, terrorist or felon can go buy a gun in a parking lot from someone he saw advertising a gun on Craiglist or Facebook, etc., in the span of minutes to hours. It's incredibly easy.

Old 10-31-2016, 11:23 AM

6,311 posts, read 6,836,138 times
Yes which is why I won't get a medical card despite the fact that I could actually benefit from using it, due to a few health reasons.

Old 11-01-2016, 08:56 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,049,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottsdaleMark View Post
LOL! This was the best post I have seen in a while, man. Tried to rep you but guess I had done so too recently, so had to post my kudos here.

The thing is, do we really think people fill out these forms honestly? I have to imagine a LOT of dope card holders buy guns all the time by filling out the form a certain way and assuming that the ATF isn't going to be able to cross-check with a state-level dope-smoking license.

Besides, any doper, terrorist or felon can go buy a gun in a parking lot from someone he saw advertising a gun on Craiglist or Facebook, etc., in the span of minutes to hours. It's incredibly easy.
Point of clarification, you cannot advertise guns or anything related on Craigslist. Tried that with some reloading parts and it was deleted in minutes.

I'm also given to understand that you cannot have/keep a CCW permit if you have a MMJ card.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona