Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 12:13 PM

1,336 posts, read 935,256 times

Advertisements

Save face? To you? Not interested, not sorry.

Until you present to me your democratically elected title as Opinion and Speech Czar, my opinion is as good as yours.
In contrast to you however, you may present your opinion as much as you want.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2019, 01:04 PM

2,082 posts, read 928,176 times
Interesting Ed Buck who contributed heavily to Sinema political campaign ......

Second Black Man Found Dead at Home of Ed Buck, Democrat Donor

A black man was reportedly found dead Monday morning at the Los Angeles residence of Democrat donor Ed Buck — the second such mysterious death at his home in the past few years.

Wehoville reports law enforcement has yet to release the identity of the deceased male who died in Buck’s West Hollywood apartment. Buck was investigated — and later cleared — following the death of Gemmel Moore, a young man who died of a drug overdose at the 65-year-old’s home in July 2017. Following Moore’s death, Buck has been accused of having a “fetish” for inserting drugs into black men he meets through dating websites. Before his death, Moore wrote of Buck injecting him with drugs during their encounters.

Old 02-09-2019, 01:09 PM

9,197 posts, read 16,701,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritased View Post
Save face? To you? Not interested, not sorry.

Until you present to me your democratically elected title as Opinion and Speech Czar, my opinion is as good as yours.
In contrast to you however, you may present your opinion as much as you want.
As said before, you’re free to share your opinion all you want, just as I am to share mine that your opinion is silly and petty. It’s wrong to belittle people over their choice of attire. How we can’t even agree on that is insane.

If you end up moving here, you’ll do best by dropping the meddling CA sensitivities and live and let live. No one really cares if people choose to wear white or whatever. You’ll fit in a lot better and will likely be happier.

As for Sinema, whether she wore white or not, it’s common knowledge that she is a staunch supporter of women’s rights, so perhaps that’s why she chose not to.

Old 02-09-2019, 03:19 PM

8,081 posts, read 6,993,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttboy View Post
Interesting Ed Buck who contributed heavily to Sinema political campaign ......

Second Black Man Found Dead at Home of Ed Buck, Democrat Donor

A black man was reportedly found dead Monday morning at the Los Angeles residence of Democrat donor Ed Buck — the second such mysterious death at his home in the past few years.

Wehoville reports law enforcement has yet to release the identity of the deceased male who died in Buck’s West Hollywood apartment. Buck was investigated — and later cleared — following the death of Gemmel Moore, a young man who died of a drug overdose at the 65-year-old’s home in July 2017. Following Moore’s death, Buck has been accused of having a “fetish” for inserting drugs into black men he meets through dating websites. Before his death, Moore wrote of Buck injecting him with drugs during their encounters.
Do you think Sinema might share his fetish and is killing black men as we speak?

Old 02-09-2019, 07:16 PM

2,927 posts, read 3,113,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
What was humorous about the sanctimonious posts? Pulling the, “I was just joking” card won’t help you save face at this point. You’ll need to admit that you were being absurd in insulting someone’s attire, or at least lose the chip on your shoulder and let people be before moving to AZ. We don’t put up with that kind of nonsense. Let people be, especially when they’re harming no one. Childishly belittling someone shouldn’t and usually won’t be tolerated.
Like I said veritased, there's one or two who will pounce on you with cat like reflexes . . .

Old 02-11-2019, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGMotorsport64 View Post
Do you think Sinema might share his fetish and is killing black men as we speak?
Have you heard that she has returned his blood money?

Old 02-12-2019, 10:02 AM

7,836 posts, read 4,591,642 times
Headline: Retired Astronaut Mark Kelly Announces Run For Senate.

NOW McSally is in trouble....

Old 02-12-2019, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by take57 View Post
Headline: Retired Astronaut Mark Kelly Announces Run For Senate.

NOW McSally is in trouble....

Really how?

Old 02-12-2019, 10:30 AM

17,409 posts, read 12,019,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
You don't want to see what exactly? Women wearing white? Who cares? They didn't bother anyone, except seemingly you.

You're entitled to your opinion, as I am to mine. Allowing yourself to be offended over congresswomen's choice of attire, to the point that you belittle them and accuse them of showing a lack of decorum, is the very definition of a hypocrite.
It's not a "choice of attire", it's a political statement. A statement that says "we are women, and you should take that fact into consideration before everything else when dealing with us."

As a woman, that makes me sick. I've worked hard my entire life to be judged for my accomplishments, NOT my gender. Then these clowns decide that they are going to insist on just the opposite. All while looking, acting and thinking exactly alike. So much for strong, independent women....

Old 02-12-2019, 10:35 AM

24,201 posts, read 19,306,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
It's not a "choice of attire", it's a political statement. A statement that says "we are women, and you should take that fact into consideration before everything else when dealing with us."

As a woman, that makes me sick. I've worked hard my entire life to be judged for my accomplishments, NOT my gender. Then these clowns decide that they are going to insist on just the opposite. All while looking, acting and thinking exactly alike. So much for strong, independent women....
Well, if it hadn't been for suffragettes you wouldn't even have the right to vote. So much for people who don't know history and think that women were just handed the right to vote without having to work for it.

Your lack of knowledge doesn't change the factual point that the largest ever elected group of women in Congress choose to mark the 100th Anniversary of women's suffrage during the SOTU. Your insults are irrelevant to that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: