Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-01-2019, 05:59 PM

2,558 posts, read 2,217,887 times

Advertisements

Sedona is about the closest to "artsy" I can think of, but that place is kind of pricey.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2019, 06:10 PM

9,196 posts, read 16,639,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slater View Post
I have a hard time imagining anywhere in Arizona as "artsy". I do have some Beretta handguns and Benelli shotguns that are examples of fine Italian styling. Does that count?
You must never get to downtown Phoenix, Bisbee, Sedona or Flag. There are vibrant art communities all over the state. This place is much more than rednecks with guns.

Old 06-01-2019, 06:11 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,492,443 times
Sedona is about the closest to "artsy" I can think of, but that place is kind of pricey.

Sedona is absolutely gorgeous from head ta toe!

Old 06-01-2019, 07:05 PM

1,399 posts, read 1,250,094 times
Did anyone mention Tubac? I think it's very artsy too.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:09 PM

233 posts, read 83,527 times
I love how these people who move out of Chicago due to high taxes or whatever think that the grass is greener somewhere else and no other place has property taxes or the like...that isn’t the case. Before you know it, they will complain about the NEW place being nothing like Chicago and want to move back.

Old 06-01-2019, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgzown View Post
I love how these people who move out of Chicago due to high taxes or whatever think that the grass is greener somewhere else and no other place has property taxes or the like...that isn’t the case. Before you know it, they will complain about the NEW place being nothing like Chicago and want to move back.
How in the heck did you arrive at the conclusion that the OP thinks that "no other place has property taxes or the like"? You seem angry about something that wasn't said.

Old 06-01-2019, 09:16 PM

3,109 posts, read 2,970,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdhpa View Post
Not Arizona, but Santa Fe NM may be what you're looking for.

Good luck!
or even Taos.

Old 06-01-2019, 09:23 PM

Default Do you know how to read between the lines?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
How in the heck did you arrive at the conclusion that the OP thinks that "no other place has property taxes or the like"? You seem angry about something that wasn't said.

Go back and re read the original posters comment about leaving Chicago and then come back and try to tell me I seem angry about something that wasn’t said? Do you even understand what was said or not? The subjective reference to “Chiraq” when this poster probably has never even dealt with the violence in a small part of Chicago. The original poster seems very entitled. Which at the end of the day, there’s nothing to be entitled about in life.

Old 06-01-2019, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surgzown View Post
Go back and re read the original posters comment about leaving Chicago and then come back and try to tell me I seem angry about something that wasn’t said? Do you even understand what was said or not? The subjective reference to “Chiraq” when this poster probably has never even dealt with the violence in a small part of Chicago. The original poster seems very entitled. Which at the end of the day, there’s nothing to be entitled about in life.
Yeah, you’re upset over something that only you seem to be reading into. Sometimes it’s appropriate to simply take things at face value. Do you have a recommendation for the OP?

Old 06-01-2019, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Yeah, you’re upset over something that only you seem to be reading into. Sometimes it’s appropriate to simply take things at face value. Do you have a recommendation for the OP?
I’m not upset over anything. You are taking things WAY out of context. You must have some issues that need to be resolved. There is crime everywhere you go. Can’t escape it. OP thinks Arizona is some new land where they won’t be affected by crime or taxes. Arizona has a whole new set of problems. Like no water, taxes and you guessed it, crime.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona