Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2020, 10:05 AM

364 posts, read 617,470 times

Advertisements

We are moving to AZ in a few weeks from Texas and we are thrilled to be able to vote for Biden/Kelly in a state where our votes really will matter unlike TX. We are strong independents and would have struggled with Bernie, and although Biden doesn't blow our dresses up, he is not crazy, has been tested and is not that orange malignant narcissist we have in office now. My wife has NEVER voted for a democrat....always an R for president. Yet, Trump has managed to create a hatred in her for him that can only be described as the fury of a thousand suns. She, and other suburban women are going to vote in such mass against him and Republicans who have supported him that it will break the party imo.

I guess we will see, but that's my take, and if my wife's hatred for all things Trump is any indication, Republicans are in for a hell of a long night.

Old 05-03-2020, 10:20 AM

7,505 posts, read 4,347,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katera View Post
We are moving to AZ in a few weeks from Texas and we are thrilled to be able to vote for Biden/Kelly in a state where our votes really will matter unlike TX. We are strong independents and would have struggled with Bernie, and although Biden doesn't blow our dresses up, he is not crazy, has been tested and is not that orange malignant narcissist we have in office now. My wife has NEVER voted for a democrat....always an R for president. Yet, Trump has managed to create a hatred in her for him that can only be described as the fury of a thousand suns. She, and other suburban women are going to vote in such mass against him and Republicans who have supported him that it will break the party imo.

I guess we will see, but that's my take, and if my wife's hatred for all things Trump is any indication, Republicans are in for a hell of a long night.
If you really want your votes to matter than why not move to California, Illinois, or New York? You'll have good company there.

Old 05-03-2020, 10:24 AM

1,077 posts, read 2,083,401 times
McSally's toast.

Old 05-03-2020, 02:59 PM

9,195 posts, read 16,634,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valley Native View Post
In all seriousness, with everything that has been going on in the last few months, you'd better be concerned about ALL your Constitutional rights, not just the Second Amendment. Our basic liberties have been trampled on by overreaching government authority over a nasty virus that has affected a very small percentage of people. Anybody who treasures the right to keep & bear arms had better treasure all of what the Constitution stands for because most of our politicians we elect certainly don't!
Then you guys should love McSally. She was telling people to still go on their spring break trips.

Old 05-03-2020, 07:11 PM

364 posts, read 617,470 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex New Yorker View Post
Guns or no guns I'd never vote for a Democrat no matter who they nominate for any public office. Or for any Democrat incumbent. I've had more than my fill of both them and their policies when I lived in New York.

Facts and quotes from prominent Democrat politicians regarding the 2nd Amendment are not figments of my imagination. They're on record for all of the world to see. I've provided enough proof to support my beliefs. But again you just refuse to accept it. You've provided absolutely nothing to refute it except to call me paranoid, because that's all you have. There's nothing I can do about that as it's an exercise in futility trying to argue with your willful ignorance. At any rate and at this point in time I refuse to argue with you any further as it's become a pointless waste of time and you're just not worth another second of it.

Awesome, I feel the same way coming from Texas about Trump humping Republicans. Moving to AZ is the best move for my family for a lot of reasons, but being able to add 3 more votes against McSally and Trump and for Kelly/Biden? That's icing on the cake

Old 05-04-2020, 04:07 PM

5,449 posts, read 4,043,852 times
topic is McSally. Not Kelly or guns.

Old 05-04-2020, 04:32 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,371,712 times
Anyone who associates themselves with the democrat party will need to follow lock step with San Fran Nan and Chuck U. Schumer if they're going to stay there. Kelly can talk a good game about being an independent, but when the campaign is over he'll be for open borders, gun control, and screwing up your healthcare even more. He strikes me as a weasel and while he's stacking up his gun collection he'll be doing all he can to make sure you won't be able to. No thanks. The only democrat that's impressed me in recent years has been Jim Webb. Maybe he could carpet bag his way out here and run for senate...

Old 05-04-2020, 04:36 PM

9,195 posts, read 16,634,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VTsnowbird View Post
topic is McSally. Not Kelly or guns.
I respectfully beg to differ. The topic is McSally's reelection bid and Kelly is McSally's opponent. He and his platform, as it relates to McSally's reelection, seem perfectly on-topic.

Old 05-04-2020, 05:29 PM

757 posts, read 837,253 times
Respectfully,

Covid has changed the political dynamic everywhere. Both candidates have to speak to recovery and forget the usual Social Security and Medicare scare tactics. Every level of government is going to raise taxes by a bunch. Entitlements are going to change like it or not. What about the new trillions of debt? What is their thinking about this? We have zero leadership from the national level. Governor Ducey has done a decent job but there has to be a national plan for a national problem. All I hear out of the two candidates is the same old stuff. Well wake up folks, there’s not going to be a return to 2019.

Old 05-04-2020, 05:40 PM

5,449 posts, read 4,043,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
I respectfully beg to differ. The topic is McSally's reelection bid and Kelly is McSally's opponent. He and his platform, as it relates to McSally's reelection, seem perfectly on-topic.
Then please discuss it respectfully, without the gun/anti-gun rhetoric and name calling.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona