Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-22-2022, 08:37 PM
E.J E.J started this thread

3 posts, read 9,135 times

Advertisements

I haven't seen too many forums on here discussing advice on moving to certain locations, particularly Arizona locations, so I shall volunteer to create a forum for this topic!

Have you been craving a slower pace, nice neighbors, a reliable, supportive community, a place to get away from the rat race while still being in close proximity of the city for supplies?

Have you considered moving to or near Oracle, Arizona?

I look forward to hearing your responses. I'd love to talk to you more about my town. I love helping people and I love good neighbors!

Old 04-22-2022, 08:41 PM

696 posts, read 703,619 times
Moved here last year, very close to Oracle. Except for going to Oracle State Park once, I haven’t really explored Oracle yet, but I plan to.

Old 04-22-2022, 08:55 PM
E.J E.J started this thread

3 posts, read 9,135 times
Nice! Maybe we'll run across each other sometime. Yeah, take a look around! Some of our biggest attractions out here are the Zipline, the farmer's market at Sue & Jerry's trading post, which is open every Wednesday evening from April-October, Titan Power Rentals, and our beloved animal rescue group Oracle Animal Rescue & Rehabilitation (OARR).

Old 04-23-2022, 04:58 AM

4,602 posts, read 6,364,058 times
Loved Oracle....I worked at the State Park as caretaker one summer, while it was closed for the season...I had a ball...lovely people, lovely place.

Old 04-23-2022, 02:04 PM

23,297 posts, read 18,837,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.J View Post
I haven't seen too many forums on here discussing advice on moving to certain locations, particularly Arizona locations, so I shall volunteer to create a forum for this topic!

Have you been craving a slower pace, nice neighbors, a reliable, supportive community, a place to get away from the rat race while still being in close proximity of the city for supplies?

I look forward to hearing your responses. I'd love to talk to you more about my town. I love helping people and I love good neighbors!
You don't see them here? Probably because those discussions are typically posted in the subforum for that specific state where it would be most meaningful. If you wish to chat about moving to AZ, post under the AZ subforum. This forum discusses the process, trials, tribulations, and advice regarding moving in general, not to specific destinations.

Old 04-24-2022, 09:08 AM

2,003 posts, read 2,880,823 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E.J View Post

Let me guess - you're a realtor and you've just discovered a new way to advertise.

Old 04-24-2022, 03:12 PM

24,469 posts, read 26,003,936 times
^^ That was my 1st guess.

Do a search in the Tuscon forum for Oracle. here is one of them

https://www.city-data.com/forum/tucs...on-please.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: