Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2023, 08:11 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,654 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitN8V View Post
Those are the reporting agencies. They’re not the data sources. It doesn’t matter what I source though. You’ll think they’re in on some evil plot to scam the rubes. That’s how the paranoia manifests.
You don't get that the reporting agencies lied. You seriously didn't hear any stories about people dying of heart attacks that got reported as Covid? The hospitals have even admitted it. We all know people it happened to. It was about the $$.

But no matter as you say.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:20 AM

9,196 posts, read 16,641,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody01 View Post
You don't get that the reporting agencies lied. You seriously didn't hear any stories about people dying of heart attacks that got reported as Covid? The hospitals have even admitted it. We all know people it happened to. It was about the $$.

There’s no conspiracy. It’s impossible for you to accept, but there isn’t one.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:25 AM

4,021 posts, read 1,797,654 times
Quote:
There’s no conspiracy. It’s impossible for you to accept, but there isn’t one.
Ahhh, ok, of course you must be right. I hate to put people on ignore on any forum I frequent, but I make exceptions for people that are so intransigent and unable to think outside their tiny box. G'bye.

Old 01-10-2023, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Ahhh, ok, of course you must be right. I hate to put people on ignore on any forum I frequent, but I make exceptions for people that are so intransigent and unable to think outside their tiny box. G'bye.
Just because you repeat a bunch of conspiracy theory talking points doesn’t mean they’re true. The basis for your argument is incorrect information and you’re not open to considering that it may not be correct.

Old 01-10-2023, 09:06 AM

4,071 posts, read 5,144,428 times
Quote:
I'm not interested in a) anything the CDC has to say.... They lied to us enough enough already, either because of ignorance or power trip.... b) any death numbers until we get an actual number of deaths. Real deaths. We all know there were many, many deaths that were not caused by Covid that were attributed to Covid by greedy hospitals and a power hungry government...
If you haven't watched it, go watch "Dopesick" about the Oxy crisis and see just how corrupt the FDA, CDC and Big Pharma really are. Maybe amend your last sentence with "greedy hospitals, corrupt and greedy Big Pharma and power hungry governments" cause all the companies that manufactured these "vaccines" made BILLIONS in tax payer dollars.

I agree with you on both points with a caveat...the actual "Death" numbers are a combination of people that died from C19 only (very low) along with the numbers of C19 as a "contributing factor" i.e. they had pre-existing conditions. My uncle was in the hospital already with Stage 4 Lung Cancer when he passed away. He became infected in the hospital with C19 so guess what...they called it a C19 death. My sister's FIL had advanced emphysema and breathing problems. His Dr. in PA had him on Hydroxychloroquine, which is also used to treat a number of other issues, not necessarily C19 (My wife is on it for her Lupus) but he got sick while visiting family in CA. They wouldn't even allow the drug into the hospital even though it was prescribed. He passed...C19 death.

Until they get the numbers correctly sorted out...which they won't cause too many heads will roll...I will maintain that the powers that be destroyed people's lives, businesses, careers and mental health for a virus that was deadly to a miniscule portion of the population.

Old 01-10-2023, 09:11 AM

None of that is true. Here is the actual CDC guidance on reporting COVID deaths. Spoiler, it doesn't align with the conspiracy theories of "my fat uncle with stage 4 cancer got hit by a bus and they said COVID killed him."

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

Old 01-10-2023, 10:21 AM

50,794 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:
We don’t all know that because we are not all paranoid conspiracy theorists. The general consensus is that COVID deaths have actually been underreported.

https://www.poynter.org/fact-checkin...19-death-toll/

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ounted-experts

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dc/6435124001/
That is correct.

Old 01-10-2023, 10:22 AM

50,794 posts, read 24,297,543 times
Quote:

But you don't have sources that are even that good.

You want government to fail.

Old 01-10-2023, 11:27 AM

219 posts, read 176,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
But you don't have sources that are even that good.

You want government to fail.
The government that exists today would have our Founding Father's rolling in their graves. This is not what was intended when young men went to die for our freedom during the Revolutionary War. What we have now is a self-serving, bloated bureaucracy. How do you defend that?

Maybe it does need to fail, so it can be built back the way it was intended.

Old 01-10-2023, 11:54 AM

4,071 posts, read 5,144,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderingRebel View Post
The government that exists today would have our Founding Father's rolling in their graves. This is not what was intended when young men went to die for our freedom during the Revolutionary War. What we have now is a self-serving, bloated bureaucracy. How do you defend that?

Maybe it does need to fail, so it can be built back the way it was intended.
Convention of States is trying to do just that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona