Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-24-2006, 02:03 PM

3 posts, read 10,411 times

Advertisements

Can anyone give me some info. on the lake pleasant village apartments and the north lake pleasant road neighborhood?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-06-2006, 09:10 AM

207 posts, read 548,859 times
Peoria? This is the Arizona forum.

Old 10-06-2006, 09:14 AM

95 posts, read 647,117 times
.45acp,

There's a Peoria NW of Phoenix.

Lake,

I don't know anything about it. Hopefully someone will.

Old 10-06-2006, 09:29 AM

148 posts, read 848,200 times
I live in Peoria right now but am not sure what apartments you are speaking of. Do you know the crossroads of the area you are looking into? Peoria is a very big city. I will say the more north you go the better. I am at 83rd ave and Deer Valley and am so close to the Arrowhead area that I like it. But some of the southern parts of Peoria are not so good. These would be the older parts.

Angie

Old 10-06-2006, 12:33 PM

78 posts, read 421,361 times
Not sure exactly where you're talking about, but Lake Pleasant Rd goes through Sun City (99th Ave becomes LP Rd). I'm assuming you know Sun City is a retirement community, but LP Rd north of SC is growing very fast. Lots of new home subdivisions, but hardly any commercial growth, like grocery stores, etc. Of course, you're only a few miles from those businesses, and with more people moving there, the stores will follow.

As far as the apartments you mention, I couldn't tell you anything about those specific ones. I will tell you though, that many apt buildings in AZ are the cheapest, flimsiest, most thin-walled buildings ever made! Don't expect much from any apartments out here! Be prepared...you'll more than likely be able to hear your neighbors' conversations and uh, um, other activities.

PS I was born and raised in the Pittsburgh area...moved here in '84.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
View detailed profiles of: