Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 03:06 PM

38 posts, read 152,481 times

Advertisements

Immigrant gets $200,000 settlement | gets, immigrant, settlement - News - YumaSun
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-07-2009, 03:30 PM

263 posts, read 1,078,795 times
Thumbs down Feel sorry for his pain, but he shoudln't get a single red cent!!!

BULL CRAP!!!

Old 02-07-2009, 04:10 PM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec34 View Post
BULL CRAP!!!
Agree 100%, Mike.

Is this how we ELIMINATE THE INCENTIVES in our attempt to discourage Illegals?

Old 02-07-2009, 04:11 PM

3,966 posts, read 10,695,475 times
This is all i have to say about this silly thing.

AMERIKA - Rammstein

We're all living in America,
America is wunderbar.
We're all living in America,
Amerika, Amerika.

Old 02-08-2009, 03:51 AM

1,304 posts, read 3,341,713 times
Guess what.. DON'T slither across our border illegally and
you will not be riding in an I.C.E. or border patrol van to
begin with... this story makes me ill,
With all the bogus lawsuits.. it's cheaper to finish the fence!
Just like the slimeball illegal who was running drugs a couple
of years back.. got shot in the rear, still was able to flee back
to meh-hee-co and bring a lawsuit and won a huge judgement.
But you have to realize... these brainless slimeballs are not
jumping on the bandwagon all by themselves... some
ambulance-chasing $$lawyer$$ .. who of course got thier cut, is
behind these ridiculous lawsuits. OMHO, do whatever is necessary
to keep these slimeballs on the otherside to begin with!

What do ya think mexico does to people they catch there illegally...
ya think they are giving them water, feeding them lunch/dinner?
giving them milk and cookies? welfare?
You all know very well what our country is becoming, and it's only
going to get worse. Sure... many can hide in thier little part of
of America and ignore what is going on all around them.. until it
hits thier community, by then it's too late. And if barack....open our
borders wide amnesty... obama gets his way, we'll really be in a mess.

Last edited by Arizona Bound; 02-08-2009 at 04:10 AM..

Old 02-08-2009, 03:55 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,332,595 times
This part really gets me:

Camarena also is representing Juan Cruz Torralva, an undocumented immigrant suing the federal government in connection with a 2005 accident in which a Border Patrol vehicle accidentally struck him and his daughter near Dateland.

The two allegedly were hiding behind a bush to avoid the patrol when the vehicle ran through the bush. Cruz Torralva was injured and his daughter killed in the accident

There would be none of these ridiculous cases if there weren't scumbag lawyers who took these cases (or, more likely, told the illegals they had a case and should pursue it).

Old 02-08-2009, 07:37 AM

21,144 posts, read 42,120,382 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

Camarena also is representing Juan Cruz Torralva, an undocumented immigrant suing the federal government in connection with a 2005 accident in which a Border Patrol vehicle accidentally struck him and his daughter near Dateland.

The two allegedly were hiding behind a bush to avoid the patrol when the vehicle ran through the bush. Cruz Torralva was injured and his daughter killed in the accident

There would be none of these ridiculous cases if there weren't scumbag lawyers who took these cases (or, more likely, told the illegals they had a case and should pursue it).
That Torralva criminal needs to see some serious jail time for contributing to the death of his minor age daughter-----------self centered slimeball loser.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:18 AM

9,599 posts, read 31,685,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post

Unfortunately, Stan . . . there is a Scumbag Ambulance Chaser to "fit" every Scumbag Criminal.

Old 02-08-2009, 09:30 AM

49 posts, read 136,941 times
The law should apply to all people equally. The sort of comments about illegals is exactly the kind of piffle that was spouted by the clan preventing fair trials for blacks.
basically you only get successfully sued if you have done something wrong. Lawyers are only trying to make a living.
Your racist views are so stupid the state shows what it thinks of them by ignoring them. All men are equal under the law is based on scripture, and the constitution:
No country in the world discriminates legally against people on the grounds of where people were born:

Old 02-08-2009, 09:41 AM

3,966 posts, read 10,695,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awesomegenius View Post
The law should apply to all people equally. The sort of comments about illegals is exactly the kind of piffle that was spouted by the clan preventing fair trials for blacks.
Random tangent falsehood #1
Quote:
basically you only get successfully sued if you have done something wrong. Lawyers are only trying to make a living.
Random tangent falsehood #2. Lawyers points are trying to become rich, not make a living or uphold a sensible law.
Quote:
Your racist views are so stupid the state shows what it thinks of them by ignoring them. All men are equal under the law is based on scripture, and the constitution:
No country in the world discriminates legally against people on the grounds of where people were born:
Direct your words to the person you are trying to talk to, that's what the quote button is for. Give me the article and section number in the UNITED STATES constitution where it says, "No country in the world discriminates legally against people on the grounds of where people were born." If this is said in the Mexico constitution, if there is such a thing, i see a lot of law lawsuits coming towards Mexico's government, from it's own people.

Next your going to tell me i'm some racist white guy from the 1800's. Random tangent falsehood #3. My family didn't come to the United States till 1915, because of Hitler. My grandmother didn't come to this country, from Peru, till 1940 to go to Princeton, in turn, meeting my grandfather.

It's people forcing themselves into this country illegally, from Europe, Africa,Asia, or South America, that annoys American's. We help people when they are in need and in turn people thank us by invading our country, illegally. We've imported mien people from Vietnam for their help during the Vietnam war, we immigrated Cubans, Italians, ect, the list goes on.

But i guess every economic rich country has their immigration problems. Japan, United Kingdom, Abu Dhabi, India, ect.

Then your going to tell me I destroyed the Native American people and their culture. Falsehood #4. The native Americans were in distraught so many times before massive amounts of Euro's came to this country. This Mexican government did plenty of damage to the Hopi people, the Navajo people helped with most of the destruction. There is still conflict and anger between tribes today. I'll give you a quote from a San Carlos Apache, "Navajo's are like tin can's, they're everywhere."

I can't really expand any further because all other problems or issues are asinine.

Last edited by shiphead; 02-08-2009 at 10:48 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arizona