Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-05-2007, 09:49 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,128,573 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
If you live in Oregon, why are you so interested in are beautiful state.
Just wondering.
i would guess, just a reader who would love to see how long they can keep the debate about AR going. He/she probably could care less about ARkansas.

Nita

Old 08-05-2007, 09:51 PM

77,772 posts, read 104,128,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchris02 View Post
What denomination are you? I used to attend an Independent-Fundamental Baptist church, and they preached before the 2004 election that if you voted for a Democrat under any circumstance, it would secure your place in hell. I didn't go back to the church too many more times after that, and have recieved hell for it.
Let's put it this way, anyone who knows much about what has happened in the past 3 or 4 years with modern religion probably know what denomoniation I am. One thing, I am not any type of Baptist!!!!!!

Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM

1,703 posts, read 6,289,684 times
Quote:
Oregon has a reputation for having a lot of book stores, microbrews, coffee places, hippies, liberals, and alternative lifestyles.
And meth heads and trailer parks.

Old 08-06-2007, 02:46 PM

443 posts, read 1,560,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by junkman18 View Post
Some bimbo insults are way of life and I am going to be nice, I don't think so.

It would be my best guess, If their is a post insulting any state and insulting the people in that state the people going to be less than nice.

And I also say you are just trolling .
This is a joke right? There is a spellcheck function available, actually it wouldn't have caught that though, nevermind.

Actually, there are alot of good people in Arkansas, just seems there's been alot of people join this forum lately and some who have found that the moderation is lackluster that like to reinforce stereotypes and stir up debates. Could be a good tac now that I think about it, if it could keep just a few of us from moving there, they've succeeded.

See some of Sam I am's posts, and he comes from that backwater hated river valley(just a joke Sam, just going back to a couple of old posts). Just think of the high brow folk you might meet in Little Rock.

Old 08-06-2007, 05:18 PM

45 posts, read 267,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strumpeace View Post
Meth heads? Yes, but name a state that doesn't.

Trailer parks? Try again.

Old 08-07-2007, 10:12 AM

41 posts, read 155,094 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by strumpeace

HAHA
everytime Ive been to Oregon I have seen more trailers than anyplace in Arkansas. Oregon is pretty and has good fishing. only reason I will go there. I despise the yuppy/hippy liberal slime. bunch of pansy hand wringers, and no I am not a conservative or religious wacko.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:48 PM

45 posts, read 267,298 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesinLittleRock View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by strumpeace

HAHA
everytime Ive been to Oregon I have seen more trailers than anyplace in Arkansas. Oregon is pretty and has good fishing. only reason I will go there. I despise the yuppy/hippy liberal slime. bunch of pansy hand wringers, and no I am not a conservative or religious wacko.
Of course you're not. You're the classic Wal-Mart shoppin', flag-wavin' type. Yuck!

This whole thread was started because people in this Arkansas forum were so close-minded and angry. Your post simply illustrates my point.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:19 PM

41 posts, read 155,094 times
um elaine, never said I was. I just dispise whining. and most yuppy treehuggers do that.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:00 PM

297 posts, read 1,294,680 times
Default Arkansas-where everyone's different in some sort of way!

No thoughts on Arkansas can be solidified by just reading a post(s) on Arkansas. Most are friendly. Arkansas people like everybody else can have a bad day every now and then. In a whole, most Arkansas people are friendly, despite all of the Arkansas Hillbilly Jokes we have to endure....Some of the first responders to hurricane Katrina victims were people/volunteers from Arkansas.

Old 08-07-2007, 03:02 PM

3,434 posts, read 9,719,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elainebenes View Post
Of course you're not. You're the classic Wal-Mart shoppin', flag-wavin' type. Yuck!

This whole thread was started because people in this Arkansas forum were so close-minded and angry. Your post simply illustrates my point.
YUCK? .... to each his own, AR is what it is, you either love it or leave it, if you dont like it move, if you do stay, because folks here arent going to change, thats just the way it is.

Last edited by arguy1973; 08-07-2007 at 03:10 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas