Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-22-2013, 01:18 AM

3 posts, read 4,121 times

Advertisements

Hi

I get a job in Transamerica Life Insurance (near Arkansas Heart Hospital ).

Can someone suggest me a nice and dissent area where I can rent apartment. I'm looking for 1-2 BR
I 'm looking for safe neighborhood and not to far from my job ...
Lately (in next couple of month my wife and daughter will join me) I can look for some other community..

But as I said ...give me a list of nice area in town with low criminal rate and nice place to live in

thanks in advance...

Last edited by Sam I Am; 02-22-2013 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: mod cut of links to 1 apt. complex - possible advertising
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-22-2013, 04:55 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,264,452 times
Have you looked at Shadow Lake on W. Markham, or any of the gazillion apartments on Napa Valley? You don't mention school needs, which to me would have a huge impact on where I moved. Chenal, Rock Creek, deep West Markham all have apartments galore.

I'd probably stay off Kanis right there close to your work, and mostly off Rodney Parham/Green Mountain/Mara Lynn.

We don't know your budget or amenities, what kind of a lease you are looking for, etc. Truth to tell, you're never really far from anything in Little Rock.

Old 02-22-2013, 06:18 AM

Hi

thanks for quick response... You are right about school ... but It is not my priority right now because my daughter and wife will join me in July... but I defenetly need a school advice as well , I heard the lot of family lives in Conway, becouse the scholl is better there , or it is overrated? daughter need to go in 3th grade on September

my budget are between 500-900$ per moth and amenities I need only internet and parking, ...

Also I will need a good rent a car agency, do you have some suggestion ? I need only car to get from A to B nothing special

Old 02-22-2013, 07:07 AM

Hi

thanks for every info that you post... I need to found something till march the 5th so I'm in panic , specially when I read some reviews on net about some places...

help me

Old 02-22-2013, 02:00 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,264,452 times
lpastor, car rentals - for how long? There's a bunch of them out at the airport and you could probably bid on priceline.com and get the best rate for a small compact.

One apartment complex that is really nice, is Tanglewood. Utilities are included. It is very centrally located and maybe only 3-4 miles from where you will be employed. Utilities are included and it is in a nice area of town.

Here's a couple of links to previous threads about pretty much the same thing. Hope these help.

//www.city-data.com/forum/littl...ttle-rock.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/littl...nment-vzw.html

//www.city-data.com/forum/littl...lp-please.html
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas