U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 02:19 AM

8,874 posts, read 14,180,533 times

Advertisements

Folks, I'm so sorry. See how bad my headache is? I thought I was on the Arizona thread and I'm on the Arkansas thread. Do you have these plants I'm talking about in Arkansas? In any case, txdave, explore the idea of barometric pressure and I'll shut up. My apologies.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-18-2013, 04:45 AM

75,590 posts, read 88,318,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
Folks, I'm so sorry. See how bad my headache is? I thought I was on the Arizona thread and I'm on the Arkansas thread. Do you have these plants I'm talking about in Arkansas? In any case, txdave, explore the idea of barometric pressure and I'll shut up. My apologies.
Gee, you have an excuse being on the wrong board, I usually just chalk it up to old age...

Old 09-18-2013, 07:50 PM

2,457 posts, read 6,519,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesgrrl View Post
Hey, always good to see the word "Arizona" even on an Arkansas Thread. My second favorite world, especially in the mountains around Arivaca and Ruby

Old 09-19-2013, 08:56 AM

511 posts, read 709,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
You say your girlfriend has been experiencing more frequent headaches also. Could it be something in your home? Mold, maybe? Does she live with you? If not, that could explain why hers are not as bad.

I feel for you....I've never experienced frequent or severe headaches, but I do have other chronic pain, and I can imagine that it's miserable.
She actually lives in a different town. My headaches do seem to improve a lot when I go to her place. I'm wondering if mold could be a possibility. I live in a Lindsey apartment and they are notorious for having issues with black mold. I've only seen it around the window seals and I cleaned them with bleach.

I'm hoping I get some relief this weekend. We are finally suppose to get some good rain Friday and much cooler temps. Maybe the rain will clear out something I'm allergic too or drop the humidity. I've only had like two days in the last 30 days that were headache free so it's sucked a lot of joy out this summer for me.

I appreciate all the responses and suggestions. Thanks guys.

Old 09-19-2013, 09:17 AM

75,590 posts, read 88,318,961 times
Right now the allergy level, at least here is Bella Vista is very high: just in the past couple of days, but expected to last for a few weeks, at least. I checked today cause my eyes have been so red and itchy.

Old 09-19-2013, 10:07 AM

4,817 posts, read 7,092,624 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdave35 View Post
I live in a Lindsey apartment and they are notorious for having issues with black mold.
Sounds like a good possibility, then. I'd go stay somewhere else for a few days and take careful note of how the headaches were.

Let us know if you figure out what's causing them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas