Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2014, 10:25 AM

3,886 posts, read 4,537,512 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Deckard View Post
The dude has every right call the Officer anything he wants. Free speech! They lied under oath and violated my rights and the constitution!!!!!!!!!!!

Wake up America because the Police are abusive!
Grow up!

Old 12-16-2014, 10:30 AM

14,936 posts, read 12,132,451 times
Quote:
The dude has every right call the Officer anything he wants. Free speech! They lied under oath and violated my rights and the constitution!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, YOU'RE the idjit who made this video, and you're trying to pass yourself off as a hero for acting the way you did in the video? You honestly fancy yourself as some sort of a hero for acting like such a jerk to those police officers?

Hardly so, in fact, I admire the police officers you verbally assaulted for no reason for the restraint and professionalism they showed in dealing with you. I'd have been tempted to knock your silly teeth down your throat if you talked to me like you did to them.

So grow up, already.

Old 12-16-2014, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Fossil View Post
I agree todd. What was the point of posting this unless the poster is sympathetic to the attitude of this idiot, or possibly the idiot posted it himself. He's the type I'd like to meet on the street under those same circumstances and with his same attitude. I'm afraid it would not be his "constitutional rights" that would be violated. Oh well, what the #=!!, it takes all types to make the world go 'round, but those types make it wobble from time to time.

Oh, and I notice "Ray Deckard" does not have a profile.
I think the poster is same guy who made the video, verbally assaulted those police officers without provocation and somehow is under delusions that he's some kind of a hero.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:10 AM

104 posts, read 115,476 times
All of you are very delusional. The guy was a jerk but he was protected by the 1st ans 4th amendments.

Last edited by Ray Deckard; 12-16-2014 at 11:28 AM..

Old 12-16-2014, 11:40 AM

Quote:
All of you are very delusional. The guy was a jerk but he was protected by the 1st ans 4th amendments.
Sure, like the guy who yells "fire" in a crowded theatre. Oh, that makes sense.

You're still not a hero.

Old 12-16-2014, 11:51 AM

2,438 posts, read 2,809,077 times
Quote:
Nope, he said "you work for me" and was using the officers at his disposal. I think there should be a hundred dollar fine here actually. He wanted a confrontation and then cried "fowl" or "wah" .. He is a prick to say the least and deserves a fine. I pay for them to and this time was wasted. That would be of inportance if a accident happened at the same time and the officers were at this location. He could actually get sued in a situation like that.

Last edited by thegreenflute334; 12-16-2014 at 12:01 PM..

Old 12-16-2014, 12:13 PM

2,004 posts, read 3,415,335 times
The guy was/is a jerk, IMO. They were in the process of a police investigation during a traffic stop. He was interfering. However, I do question the male policeman searching a female. While she was wearing handcuffs behind her back it would have been pretty hard for her to get to a weapon anywhere around her breasts.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:31 PM

3,106 posts, read 3,987,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
The guy was/is a jerk, IMO. They were in the process of a police investigation during a traffic stop. He was interfering. However, I do question the male policeman searching a female. While she was wearing handcuffs behind her back it would have been pretty hard for her to get to a weapon anywhere around her breasts.
Sure, but lets say he didn't search her, and the situation evolved, and she WAS able to get to a weapon concealed in or around her bra? This way he eliminated her has a source of weapons, as best he reasonably could, and could move on with the process with less fear of the situation evolving from that angle. I deal with female nudity extensively in my line of work (Healthcare), and am male, and have not had problem #1 from it. Professionalism is the key, here.

Old 12-16-2014, 12:45 PM

2,438 posts, read 2,809,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
Womens breasts? Thats a new one. Sexuality has nothing to do with being arrested and that was just a quick search. You strip down in jail. The officier was also wearing gloves.

Mr Nazi needs a fine with his genius video for obstructing justice. Or detouring operations. I was trained a little differently than that so I would be all over this.

Old 12-16-2014, 01:10 PM

23,593 posts, read 37,468,022 times
Quote:

Outstanding! I appreciate knowing that during my years in law enforcement trying to get criminals off the street to make towns safer for law-abiding citizens I lied, was a rights-violator and above all was abusive. What a relief now that I'm retired and don't have to deal with mouthy, ignorant morons any longer.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas