Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-02-2008, 03:28 PM

3 posts, read 9,580 times

Advertisements

Hello Everyone, My name is Karen, and I am currently in California. In May I am making a move to Lake City. I am very happy to move out of California as I have been unable to find employment for over 4 years now! Not saying I am going to make it big there in Arkansas, but the opportunity seems to be a bit better there than here. My daughter and her family lives in Lake City, and I visited there last year. My question is this, I need a rental home, I have looked in the Jonesboro Sun and was wondering is there somewhere else I can look for listings of rental homes for the Lake City area. I cant seem to find any on the web. I know about the schools there, as I have a 15 and 14 year old ( my 14 year old is currently enrolled in school there), I also have been applying for jobs in Jonesboro. So any help with rentals there would be greatly helpful... Thank you Karen
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2008, 07:14 PM

5,981 posts, read 18,229,193 times
Please make recommendations via DM - thank you.

Karen, you might try calling some of the national real estate companies who run rental offices as well and find something out from them.

Old 10-10-2008, 08:18 AM

1 posts, read 4,177 times
Default try this route:

I know that the Jonesboro Sun has a newspaper that would be of help. I caution you that you won't want to look online at theirs, but try to find a way to purchase and have it sent to you, because their internet version doesn't put everything in. They don't put any of their own job postings online, and they don't put most of their rentals in it, either. I live in Lake city, and I know that there have been many rentals here that haven't even been in the paper. I haven't looked in the last few weeks, but there were 3 that I knew of a few weeks back. I don't know the size, but they are here. Oh, and there is a paper here, but I don't know their website and I can't remember their name.
Good luck!
Renia

Old 03-24-2012, 03:49 PM

1 posts, read 2,045 times
I need some help I live in Brookland ar I have 4 boys to raise me and my boyfriend he works and i go to school. We have to move out of our house by sunday the 1st of april I cant find any houses in the paper, online, newspapers. everything is hopeless. There is nothing nowhere. Does anyone know where else I can look?

Last edited by amberm.barber; 03-24-2012 at 03:57 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
View detailed profiles of: