U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2020, 04:36 PM

40,739 posts, read 25,183,867 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
We will not disarm, because we refuse to give another inch, to those who have been whittling away at our rights since before WW2. And, BTW, we want some of them back.
Who asked you to disarm?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2020, 04:48 PM

2,133 posts, read 1,457,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Who asked you to disarm?
No one will ask, it will be attempted and hope no one notices. If those laws brought to the table in WV came here, I'd be asked to disarm some of my firearms as they would be illegal. I'm sure you'll reply telling me I shouldn't care since I don't live in WV like you already did in this thread.

You keep saying you don't support gun control all the while supporting legislature that is just that. I think you do realize it but you hope no one else does.

Last edited by Hollynla; 01-29-2020 at 05:27 PM..

Old 01-30-2020, 01:16 AM

3,081 posts, read 1,089,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC at the Ridge View Post
Who asked you to disarm?
Deflecting again?
Don't want to show your true colors?

Why not just answer the questions and let us know where you stand?

Old 01-30-2020, 03:23 AM

1,992 posts, read 2,814,847 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
There are many good guys and gals on both sides and they attempt to do what they think is best for you, me and our country.
They are not there to do "what THEY THINK is best for you, me and our country." They are there to represent what WE THINK is best for our country.

By the way, I voted for Jan.

Last edited by slingshot; 01-30-2020 at 04:10 AM..

Old 01-30-2020, 05:49 AM

74,196 posts, read 86,574,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
They are not there to do "what THEY THINK is best for you, me and our country." They are there to represent what WE THINK is best for our country.

By the way, I voted for Jan.
Whatever!!!! Who you voted for has nothing to do with this thread in my opinion.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
No one will ask, it will be attempted and hope no one notices. If those laws brought to the table in WV came here, I'd be asked to disarm some of my firearms as they would be illegal. I'm sure you'll reply telling me I shouldn't care since I don't live in WV like you already did in this thread.

You keep saying you don't support gun control all the while supporting legislature that is just that. I think you do realize it but you hope no one else does.
I think your passion on this issue doesn't allow you to clearly assess my position or the fact that this isn't an important issue to me. It isn't important because I'm not a gun-owner. And it isn't important because no one is going to take away your guns. It is logistically impossible to disarm Americans. IMPOSSIBLE. I understand why gun-owners do take issue with any laws that restrict gun ownership, as I have many gun-owners in my family. I understand why gun-control advocates propose these restrictions, as I have had family members be the victims of gun violence. I can see both sides quite clearly. And I find both sides to have reasonable arguments to support their positions. The fact that I can see reasonable arguments on both sides doesn't make me a gun control advocate. So your last comment is unfounded.

Old 01-30-2020, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Deflecting again?
Don't want to show your true colors?

Why not just answer the questions and let us know where you stand?
Everyone knows exactly where I stand. I have answered the questions, completely and honestly. It's not my fault that you don't like my answers.

Old 01-31-2020, 03:12 AM

Quote:
Whatever!!!! Who you voted for has nothing to do with this thread in my opinion.
I apologize. I thought by stating that I voted for Jan might give you an indication of my stance on the thread's subject. Guess it was a little over your head.

Old 01-31-2020, 06:20 AM

74,196 posts, read 86,574,869 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by slingshot View Post
I apologize. I thought by stating that I voted for Jan might give you an indication of my stance on the thread's subject. Guess it was a little over your head.
No it was not over my head, I just didn't see the connection. Maybe we are just not thinking alike right now.

Old 01-31-2020, 06:53 AM

Quote:
No it was not over my head, I just didn't see the connection. Maybe we are just not thinking alike right now.
Thanks for the reply. It WAS kind of early.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or