Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-26-2020, 07:06 PM

112 posts, read 120,050 times

Advertisements

I know, I hate it when trolls get on sites when you’ve been a member over a half a decade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Sometimes the non sentients come here to troll, and can't even do that without dropping a talking point, one that has nothing at all to do with the conversation in the thread they are dumping on.

Old 06-27-2020, 02:12 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Especially when they decide to come to this forum from places on the Left Coast, like San Diego, or Chula Vista, and bring their Leftist attitudes, just as the OP was concerned about. Thankfully, more people come trolling to the Arkansas forum from Left Coast or Northern Big City forums, than actually move to Arkansas, physically.

Old 06-27-2020, 05:43 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,702,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
That's been happening since Trump was elected. Welcome to the republican party.
Actually it started when he won the nomination but has gotten worse and worse.

Old 06-27-2020, 07:00 AM

2,077 posts, read 2,017,012 times
Quote:
Especially when they decide to come to this forum from places on the Left Coast, like San Diego, or Chula Vista, and bring their Leftist attitudes, just as the OP was concerned about. Thankfully, more people come trolling to the Arkansas forum from Left Coast or Northern Big City forums, than actually move to Arkansas, physically.
Thats because no one in their right mind would want to live there so yeah , I wouldnt worry .

Its the absurdity of the OP . It catches your eye because Ark is at the top of the forum index while we are going somewhere else .. then the hateful crazy posts after it . A Christian conserve worried about Liberal people pushing their lifestyle on THEM ?????
LMAO
More like a rat jumping off a sinking ship looking for their own kind . I assure you liberal people want nothing to do with OP or that sort of person .

I agree with the Alabama suggestion , as an ex southerner , its sufficiently suffocating and very racist , misogynistic and approx 30 yrs behind so that should do .

I actually like some parts of Ark and have some good liberal friends that somehow manage it and have for 35 -40 years . I wouldn't but they like it . Churches aplenty though . I like the more northern parts .

Old 06-27-2020, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Actually it started when he won the nomination but has gotten worse and worse.
And we can see from the trolls dropping by here from the Left Coast, why we don't want them here.

I used to be pretty tolerant of them, I would live my way, and they could live theirs.
Then, around 2010 they started getting in my face, and then they got violent.

Now, when one of them stops by, I tell them to try Kentucky or Colorado.
Or even IL. Chicago, preferably.

Old 06-27-2020, 10:54 AM

112 posts, read 120,050 times
Hilariously I’m from Arkansas/Oklahoma and most of my friends are conservative. They love me, I them and that’s all that matters. I really should know better than to ever look at this forum. One of the posters here who talks about liberals getting up in the Arkansas Koolaid regularly posts in the California forum. :shrug:

I also love the use of the word troll. I never said anything to that poster who attacked me and called me a troll. I’m a real person with real feelings, and the OP hurt mine. I responded, admittedly quickly and out of frustration, to the OP who literally doesn’t want to move a to state unless others see life exactly the same, and implied Democrats don’t care about family, but I’m the troll?

Hope you guys have a happy 4th! Go Hawks!

Last edited by Recycledlettuce; 06-27-2020 at 11:09 AM..

Old 06-27-2020, 10:58 AM

Quote:
And we can see from the trolls dropping by here from the Left Coast, why we don't want them here.

I used to be pretty tolerant of them, I would live my way, and they could live theirs.
Then, around 2010 they started getting in my face, and then they got violent.

Now, when one of them stops by, I tell them to try Kentucky or Colorado.
Or even IL. Chicago, preferably.
I agree, but TN is really just fine for all of us. I know so many who have relocated from certain areas to AR,especially NWA to escape the liberal, high cost of living in CA, IL and New England and a few other states. My main concern is people coming here and trying to, change out state into the state they left.

Old 06-27-2020, 11:15 AM

2,077 posts, read 2,017,012 times
Quote:
I agree, but TN is really just fine for all of us. I know so many who have relocated from certain areas to AR,especially NWA to escape the liberal, high cost of living in CA, IL and New England and a few other states. My main concern is people coming here and trying to, change out state into the state they left.
Do not be concerned with that , only the broke/low/fixed income conserves leave here - and complain the whole way . Most of us are glad , they truly complain about everything non stop and will never be happy anywhere they are .

Now no , they are not as conservative as they think they are ( as a liberal originally from Texas some do not even know the MEANING of the word conservative ! ) and some find that out the hard way but normally liberals will have no want to live that way in those regions unless for a VERY good job or someone in the family desperately needs help . I will never go back to the south ,its just way too stifling for me .

Old 06-27-2020, 12:02 PM

Quote:
I said Kentucky, not TN.
Kentucky used to be like TN, but the Leftists got in there
some years ago, and it is rapidly changing to Blue.

Sad, but it got infected, in much the same way as Virginia.
Just more reason to keep them out of here.

Old 06-27-2020, 12:24 PM

Quote:
I said Kentucky, not TN.
Kentucky used to be like TN, but the Leftists got in there
some years ago, and it is rapidly changing to Blue.

Sad, but it got infected, in much the same way as Virginia.
Just more reason to keep them out of here.
OK, so I can't read, but that is ok, the states are next to each other.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas