Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 10:47 AM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
... Are you going to be part of the protest on Sunday?
He can't, unless he gets Al Sharpton and Eric Holder to fly him out here so he can be bused in.
He is from NYC.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 10:53 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,650,547 times
All of the protests are about money. If they can't find the actual racism, they will invent it so they can keep the funding coming in. The protests will accomplish nothing but pissing off locals. Other protests have happen in town squares, however this one Sunday is going into the community of Zinc where it's just private properties where people live with the kids, grandkids, etc. They are bringing their protesting there to the doorsteps of people's homes. I'm not familiar with Zinc but I've read it's nothing but a small town with very remote properties and dirt roads.

Old 07-30-2020, 10:58 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,339,102 times
jonbenson, are you saying it's okay to support a thug organization such as blm but you have a problem with the KKK? You may want to do your research on both of these groups.

I don't live in Harrison but I go there about once a week and I go to several places, even on down to Jasper to go to the river. I have never seen any type of racism going on with anyone and I have friends of different races and religion. If someone is having problems with racism in Harrison, they are more than likely a big part of that problem. This Rob Bliss guy and Quinn Foster are idiots and if you go to their fb pages and look at what they put on their pages and if you can stand it, listen to one of Quinn's videos. Quinn talks like he's strung out on drugs. He don't even know what sex he is, how is he going to lead a protest?
Also, if you do some research, you'll find out more black lives are killed by other blacks, not whites, not cops but other blacks. In my opinion, if someone wants to protest about black lives, that's great....but go to a place like Planned Parenthood who abort a large amount of babies daily or go to NY where a large percentage of babies that are aborted are black. Protesting KKK when you're perfectly fine with BLM makes one a hypocrite.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
[watch?v]

Thomas Robb, 2017

[you-tube]

[you-watch]

A Gay Man Walks into Harrison, Arkansas (and comes out to the KKK) 2017
1st video, from "Left Side Krew"
Name says it all.

2nd video not controversial as far as I can tell

3rd video from Leftist University but even he says Harrison's reputation as racist is wrong.

Old 07-30-2020, 11:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
jonbenson, are you saying it's okay to support a thug organization such as blm but you have a problem with the KKK? You may want to do your research on both of these groups.
In a search of his posting history, he says he is against violence,
but then he also says BLM isn't violent and Antifa doesn't exist.

Now I see a Small Electric Motor, pretending to be a fish finder.

Old 07-30-2020, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
In a search of his posting history, he says he is against violence,
but then he also says BLM isn't violent and Antifa doesn't exist.

Now I see a Small Electric Motor, pretending to be a fish finder.
Oh wow, he is confused! I'm so sick of hearing about 'peaceful protests' for blm. There is no such thing. In Branson, though no one has hurt anyone physically, from what I've seen in the videos and heard about, it is not peaceful. In fact, most of the videos don't show when blm comes over to the Dixie Outfitters and cusses out a family with kids during the protests and the kids are crying. If the OP thinks that's peaceful, he is crazy.

Old 07-30-2020, 12:25 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,751,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
They are already fighting amongst themselves.

This is exactly what I have been praying for.

Did you hear about the group that marched in Kentucky last Saturday that called themselves the NFA -something...."not effin' around"...some kind of militia. They said they would be there, be armed, and they weren't effin' around! Well, some other militia group showed up to protect the cops and the NFA group ended up just having the leader say a few words and then they left. But not before one of their guns accidentally discharged and hit three of their own!

Old 07-30-2020, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
This is exactly what I have been praying for.

Did you hear about the group that marched in Kentucky last Saturday that called themselves the NFA -something...."not effin' around"...some kind of militia. They said they would be there, be armed, and they weren't effin' around! Well, some other militia group showed up to protect the cops and the NFA group ended up just having the leader say a few words and then they left. But not before one of their guns accidentally discharged and hit three of their own!
I haven't heard about that group but the outcome sounds good. I don't like to see anyone get hurt but we need to stand up for what is right and get rid of these idiots or let them get rid of each other.

Old 07-30-2020, 12:31 PM

4,901 posts, read 8,751,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Also what do you thinks of this KKK pastor?

No one should be a part of the KKK, let alone a pastor, that's what I think.

(I do not know this man or anything about him, so I do no know if he is actually in the KKK or not.)

Old 07-30-2020, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
No one should be a part of the KKK, let alone a pastor, that's what I think.

(I do not know this man or anything about him, so I do no know if he is actually in the KKK or not.)
BLM are the ones saying he is in the KKK. I heard he is a pastor and I can't imagine a pastor being part of the KKK group.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas