Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2020, 11:48 AM

182 posts, read 76,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
I'm going to assume you have never been to Harrison, so now your opinion means squat. If you judge a town based on a YT video, then I'll assume you'll stay out of it.

And YT videos creators don't need viewers to donate, they can earn quite a profit off of the number of views. Apparently you don't know that.

You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not surprised. Yes, I have never been in Harrison and I don't have a plan of going there.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice, educated, decent people in Harrison. I was just talking about the people in the video. People in the video who point the middle finger to a single guy who happened to hold a sign like many places in California and no one would have those reactions judging from the protests here.

I was talking about the people who were angry and yelling racial slurs, cursing, abusive words, physically threatening a human being for no good reason.

I didn't say all people who live in Harrison like that. I don't think those people represent for the rest of people in Harrison. The amount of the ugly fish is astounding though comparing to other towns.

Racism is ugly .God hate ugly. You defend a group of indecent people in Harrison thinking you defend all people in Harrison and defending Arkansas. You don't know that because you can't comprehend what I wrote.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2020, 12:09 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,652,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBQEgg11 View Post
You obviously have a reading comprehension problem. I'm not surprised. Yes, I have never been in Harrison and I don't have a plan of going there.

I'm sure there are plenty of nice, educated, decent people in Harrison. I was just talking about the people in the video. People in the video who point the middle finger to a single guy who happened to hold a sign like many places in California and no one would have those reactions judging from the protests here.

I was talking about the people who were angry and yelling racial slurs, cursing, abusive words, physically threatening a human being for no good reason.

I didn't say all people who live in Harrison like that. I don't think those people represent for the rest of people in Harrison. The amount of the ugly fish is astounding though comparing to other towns.

Racism is ugly .God hate ugly. You defend a group of indecent people in Harrison thinking you defend all people in Harrison and defending Arkansas. You don't know that because you can't comprehend what I wrote.
You have so many opinions about people, towns, and a state based on a stupid video. You're rather clueless as to what it's really like and why some of those people were angry. Maybe the threat of riots and trouble in general that follows groups like BLM is what the problem was. You won't know that and you don't really care either. The video creator made money off of the number of views and that was his intention. He wanted shock value, and cherry picked from 3 days of videoing to get it. Fools slurped it up like he wanted.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:09 PM

182 posts, read 76,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
This rates as one of the most clueless postings I have seen here.
Apparently, you [strike]can't[/strike] didn't even fully comprehend what I posted.
(And, BTW, I am very well versed on YT and its content providers.)

I checked your posting history. This posting was below you.
I suggest you take a step back and rethink the SJW driven idea
that you should tell people in AR how to run their state.

Some people in CD forum have a misconception. They think if anyone in CD post something negative about people in their states in anyway, then they came in here and start gang up and full-forced-attacking on that person. I don't think you are doing any favor for Arkansas, or Harrison by doing that.

Please stop putting words into my mouth. Thank you. I eat very little, selective food. I am sure unable to eat the ugly words you fed me. I was commenting on those aggressive, indecent people in the video clip that you happen to think they can speak for the the whole town. No where did I " tell the people in Arkansas to run their state".

You obviously also have reading comprehension problem. Reading classes would be helpful. In the meantime, I don't think it makes any sense to continue to exchange words with people who can't read my posts and misunderstand my words. I have better things to do. God bless you and have a great day.

Old 12-15-2020, 12:11 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,652,779 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TBQEgg11 View Post
Some people in CD forum have a misconception. They think if anyone in CD post something negative about people in their states in anyway, then they came in here and start gang up and full-forced-attacking on that person. I don't think you are doing any favor for Arkansas, or Harrison by doing that.

Please stop putting words into my mouth. Thank you. I eat very little, selective food. I am sure unable to eat the ugly words you fed me. I was commenting on those aggressive, indecent people in the video clip that you happen to think they can speak for the the whole town. No where did I " tell the people in Arkansas to run their state".

You obviously also have reading comprehension problem. Reading classes would be helpful. In the meantime, I don't think it makes any sense to continue to exchange words with people who can't read my posts and misunderstand my words. I have better things to do. God bless you and have a great day.
You're right, it's not you, it's everyone else.

Glad to hear you're done now. Adios.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas