Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 09:04 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
The guys name is Rob Bliss. The other BLM leader that goes by one of several names is Quinn Foster. Quinn says that Rob has a false fundraiser going on to raise money for blm but it is for Rob himself. They are already fighting amongst themselves.
If any of y'all are on Facebook, go to Robs page and to Quinns page. Quinns page is Ozarks Hate Watch. Both are pretty ignorant and even though they throw the racist word around, both of them are as racist as you can get. I go to both pages occasionally to see what they are saying as there is going to be a protest in Zinc, Ark this coming Sunday led by Quinn. Apparently, people are going to be bussed to Zinc from NW Ark., Little Rock, Tulsa, St. Louis and Springfield, Mo. Some of the Branson thugs will be there also. They will protest at the home of KKK leader. The KKK leader is also a pastor and they will protest at his church as well.
This video has been doctored up. Someone I correspond with on Facebook said that a friend of his went up and tried to talk to him and he ran away....so we know he is a coward.

I'm sure Thomas Robb is prepared for them.
Geeze now let's see if there is another riot? Of course it will not be their fault you understand.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 09:15 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
What do you mean doctored up?
Also what do you thinks of this KKK pastor?
(Checked posting history.)
I think I hear a small electric motor on a bass boat.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:24 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
Quote:
What do you mean doctored up?

Also what do you thinks of this KKK pastor?
He left out certain things in the video that went on but he doesn't show in the video from what I hear from a person.
I do not know the KKK pastor personally. I've been told he is the wizard of KKK and also a pastor of a church. That's all I know about him.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:28 AM

8,924 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
I've been told he is the wizard of KKK and also a pastor of a church.
I did a little checking on him and found no actual evidence that he is KKK.

I did find a lot of evidence that the OP is a Left Wing Activist.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:43 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,335,694 times
It's what I'm hearing from certain people in Branson that Quinn Foster is saying that him and blm groups will be protesting Tom Robbs house and church because he is some wizard for the KKK in Harrison. I've been to Tom Robbs fb page and have read what he is saying and I don't see any 'hate' in what he says.
I get the impression he isn't concerned at all about what is getting ready to happen but that's my opinion.
There is a business here in Branson called the Branson Dixie Outfitters. BLM groups in the Branson, Springfield and Harrison areas are trying to get it closed down saying the owners dad is Tom Robbs and they are all into the KKK lifestyle and all this crap.

Old 07-30-2020, 09:49 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollynla View Post
He stood out there for 3 days in order to get a few negative reactions to a sign for a controversial group. There were also people who brought him food and water while he stood out there, but of course he didn't show you that. Upon releasing the video, he immediately followed it with a go fund me account for donations. That was the purpose of it.

Imagine for a second if someone stood in an area of mostly black people holding a sign for ALL LIVES MATTER.

Also, what's really funny about this is the BLM groups who plan on marching in zinc this Sunday are pissed at this guy for taking the spotlight away from him.

If somebody did a video of "All Lives Matter" and held it up in a poor black neighborhood they might get attacked.
Black people doing that would not be thinking, "all lives matter only black lives matter" .
When some of them see an "all lives matter" sign they are thinking
"over course white lives matter, they run everything, they are just trying to mock us and ignore our people getting killed unjustly" .
They are not looking at the sign literally they are looking it as people trying to erase and replace their sign with the status quo

This is not to say some black people are not racist
but I think all of these signs and videos are racial politics

There are a lot of racists in Harrison as well as in some black neighborhoods
The video I posted does not represent all the people in Harrison, it's selected.
It's not fair to the people of Harrison but I posted it because now it's viral and people are talking about it.
I think even if various videos are selective propaganda it's good to look at all this stuff out in the open.
The video does have some actual remarks on it that might shock some people who don;t live in places where you would hear this stuff so openly.

Old 07-30-2020, 10:01 AM

2,830 posts, read 2,648,652 times
Quote:
If somebody did a video of "All Lives Matter" and held it up in a poor black neighborhood they might get attacked.
Black people doing that would not be thinking, "all lives matter only black lives matter" .
"over course white lives matter, they run everything, they are just trying to mock us and ignore our people getting killed unjustly" .
They are not looking at the sign literally they are looking it as people trying to erase and replace their sign with the status quo

The video I posted does not represent all the people in Harrison, it's selected.
It's not fair to the people of Harrison but I posted it because now it's viral and people are talking about it.
I think even if various videos are selective propaganda it's good to look at all this stuff out in the open.
The video does have some actual remarks on it that might shock some people who don;t live in places where you would hear this stuff so openly.
The person made it for profit. That's all we need to know.

Old 07-30-2020, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
I did a little checking on him and found no actual evidence that he is KKK.

I did find a lot of evidence that the OP is a Left Wing Activist.
Boy can I believe that one and when he says "what do I mean, doctored up" it makes me think he doesn't know much about how UTube really can work. I think the research people on here have done indicates why we should always take uTube with a grain of salt.

Old 07-30-2020, 10:20 AM

5,450 posts, read 2,714,443 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EY3yl7KTeog

Thomas Robb, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFScRMBLQno

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARVJFz7BahU

A Gay Man Walks into Harrison, Arkansas (and comes out to the KKK) 2017

Old 07-30-2020, 10:25 AM

Quote:

More than anything I don't want to see violence and that is one of the reason the video was made: 1-for profit and 2nd: to stir up trouble. I think, before even posting you might have been better to do your homework and figure all this out. The more publicity this guy gets, the more he is getting his way and you are helping him!!!!

do you always believe everything you read? For every example you have given there could be a dozen taking the other side. Spread hate somewhere else for heavens sake. Are you going to be part of the protest on Sunday?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas