Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-30-2020, 12:59 PM

7,079 posts, read 8,939,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by songinthewind7 View Post
I do not know the KKK pastor personally. I've been told he is the wizard of KKK and also a pastor of a church. That's all I know about him.
Would this be the Kingdom Identity Ministries?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-30-2020, 01:02 PM

5,353 posts, read 5,127,881 times
We drove through Harrison and ate there and stayed in a cabin nearby last year. It really was not any different than anywhere else. You could hold up a sign like this for 3 days outside of Colorado Springs and get some nasty comments too if you wanted, if that's what you were looking for.

Like others said, hold up a Ukrainian Lives Matter board for 3 days in Portland and see what comments people have...

Old 07-30-2020, 01:12 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
No one should be a part of the KKK, let alone a pastor, that's what I think.

(I do not know this man or anything about him, so I do no know if he is actually in the KKK or not.)
He isn't, but if I understand correctly, he is a part of a clueless bunch of clowns that are about as bad.
This is about as good a study on them as I can find. (Most others pretending to analyse them are simply parroting SPLC, a group that manufactures hate anywhere it cannot find it.)
https://sandpointreader.com/beliefs-...tity-movement/
Quote:
The offspring of Cain, who married a “pre-Adamic” woman, through various adulterous matings, became the Jews.

The “good seed” is traced through Abraham and Isaac, and then to the tribes of Israel, the name given to Jacob after wrestling with an angel. Ten tribes wind up in Northern Europe and become the “Aryan Nations.” They are the true “chosen people,” or Israelites.
This is about as inaccurate an account of Adam and Eve, as I have ever seen.

Old 07-30-2020, 01:23 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times
Quote:
BLM are the ones saying he is in the KKK. I heard he is a pastor and I can't imagine a pastor being part of the KKK group.

Pastor Thomas Robb, is the National Director of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
and Pastor at the Christian Revival Center

Christian Revival Center

Harrison Arkansas

https://christianidentitychurch.net/main/?page_id=2

Dear Friends,

Our mission here at the Christian Revival Center is simple. We wish to see a restoration of Biblical principles in the lives of individuals, families, and nations.

We are a non-profit Christian world wide outreach ministry. We believe that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, and kindred people are THE people of the Bible – God’s separated and anointed Israel. We do not hold that this implies the white race is especially holy or perfect, without fault or blame. However, it does mean that we have a great responsibility for imparting Christianity throughout the world, to assist in ushering in the Kingdom (government) of God (here on earth as it is in Heaven) and for following all of the Biblical guidelines in both the Old and New Testaments thereby providing an example to those not of our racial heritage to follow and enabling them to prosper.

For the mission God has bestowed upon His chosen people, the white race, he requires their separation. They must honor their heritage – not despise it. Other races must honor their heritage as well. In a well ordered world – this is God’s way.

Sadly, as it is foretold in Scripture, the majority of the Israelites have forgotten their heritage. To fulfill our overall mission, God has given different responsibilities to His people at different times throughout history. In these end times, our responsibility is that of watchman.

God is calling white men and women to take a message to their brothers and sisters. The time for remembrance is upon us. It is our responsibility to warn our brothers and sisters that Satan’s plan for world domination, one-world government, racial amalgamation, etc. is setting its sights on us. Our people must not only resist the call of Satan, which the Bible says will come disguised as light and love – (brotherly – interracial love {Leodecian church age – the apostate (modern) church) – But His people must overcome, prevail, and help open the eyes of their lost brethren – lest they perish.

My brothers and sisters. The time to sound the trumpet is now. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear must not foolishly shut themselves off from their brothers and sisters who may be less knowledgeable. We must love them and pray for them and lead them back to an appreciation of their heritage.

To better enable us to be watchmen, we must strive to live our lives as holy and accountable to God. We must be good husbands, good wives, good parents, good children, etc. In all of our endeavors we must put Jesus Christ first.

Through our church (The Church of Jesus Christ), our monthly publication (The Torch), our monthly tape program, and this web site, we hope to give you the tools to live more fulfilled Christ centered lives; to become more knowledgeable about the responsibilities God has given to us now and in the future and about the plans of Christ’s enemies to keep us from fulfilling our mission.

God bless you as you begin and continue your journey of racial awareness and Christian responsibility.

Old 07-30-2020, 01:39 PM

5,450 posts, read 2,716,943 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ6jnq7D8uc

Jun 3: A message to the protestors coming to Harrison Arkansas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AMGORuz11U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iq71yhA7ZoU

Jun 4: Black Lives Matter protest, Harrison, 2020

Old 07-30-2020, 01:54 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,339,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by woxyroxme View Post
Would this be the Kingdom Identity Ministries?
I don't know the name of the church he is at or what kind of church it is.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:13 PM

2,830 posts, read 2,650,547 times
jonbenson, why are you here? You don't live here nor know anything about the area, yet you think sharing a few YT videos will convince someone of your way of thinking.

Yes, Thomas Robb is KKK, however they are not breaking any laws. They stick to themselves for the most part. In 5 years of traveling weekly to Harrison, I've never seen anything about them. If you don't agree with the way they think, tough. As long as they aren't hurting anyone, there is nothing to protest. You can't force someone to think a certain way.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:15 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,339,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonbenson View Post
Pastor Thomas Robb, is the National Director of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan
and Pastor at the Christian Revival Center

Christian Revival Center

Harrison Arkansas

https://christianidentitychurch.net/main/?page_id=2

Dear Friends,

Our mission here at the Christian Revival Center is simple. We wish to see a restoration of Biblical principles in the lives of individuals, families, and nations.

We are a non-profit Christian world wide outreach ministry. We believe that the Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, Scandinavian, and kindred people are THE people of the Bible – God’s separated and anointed Israel. We do not hold that this implies the white race is especially holy or perfect, without fault or blame. However, it does mean that we have a great responsibility for imparting Christianity throughout the world, to assist in ushering in the Kingdom (government) of God (here on earth as it is in Heaven) and for following all of the Biblical guidelines in both the Old and New Testaments thereby providing an example to those not of our racial heritage to follow and enabling them to prosper.

For the mission God has bestowed upon His chosen people, the white race, he requires their separation. They must honor their heritage – not despise it. Other races must honor their heritage as well. In a well ordered world – this is God’s way.

Sadly, as it is foretold in Scripture, the majority of the Israelites have forgotten their heritage. To fulfill our overall mission, God has given different responsibilities to His people at different times throughout history. In these end times, our responsibility is that of watchman.

God is calling white men and women to take a message to their brothers and sisters. The time for remembrance is upon us. It is our responsibility to warn our brothers and sisters that Satan’s plan for world domination, one-world government, racial amalgamation, etc. is setting its sights on us. Our people must not only resist the call of Satan, which the Bible says will come disguised as light and love – (brotherly – interracial love {Leodecian church age – the apostate (modern) church) – But His people must overcome, prevail, and help open the eyes of their lost brethren – lest they perish.

My brothers and sisters. The time to sound the trumpet is now. Those with eyes to see and ears to hear must not foolishly shut themselves off from their brothers and sisters who may be less knowledgeable. We must love them and pray for them and lead them back to an appreciation of their heritage.

To better enable us to be watchmen, we must strive to live our lives as holy and accountable to God. We must be good husbands, good wives, good parents, good children, etc. In all of our endeavors we must put Jesus Christ first.

Through our church (The Church of Jesus Christ), our monthly publication (The Torch), our monthly tape program, and this web site, we hope to give you the tools to live more fulfilled Christ centered lives; to become more knowledgeable about the responsibilities God has given to us now and in the future and about the plans of Christ’s enemies to keep us from fulfilling our mission.

God bless you as you begin and continue your journey of racial awareness and Christian responsibility.

Never heard of a church that does this and I've been to a lot of churches and denominations in my life. If this is what he is teaching, it's a very sad thing and I wouldn't want to be a part of it at all. Jesus died for us all.
On the other hand, I don't know why blm would care if it were an all white church or not. There are churches that call themselves black churches with the large majority being black and most whites don't care. One cannot say he loves Jesus and be a Christian and not love their brothers or sisters. If this is a church that truly thinks like the above paragraphs, it is not of God. If this is truly the way this church is conducting itself, I can see why blm would be pissed off but in my opinion, they are not hurting anyone and there are bigger battles to fight. I'm a white woman and if someone doesn't like me because of that, it's not worth my time to protest and riot trying to make a point on something I am and cannot change. Same with this church. If that is the way they really think, I feel sorry for them on Judgment day. Nothing anyone does this coming Sunday will change their minds. It's called Live and Let Live. As long as no one is being physically hurt or abused, I'll choose to stay out of it. Pick your battles wisely and don't waste time with any hate group that doesn't have the people's best interest at heart.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:24 PM

1,562 posts, read 2,794,320 times
Well said. If this is indeed the pastor’s church, it sure is weird one and I would hope it remains a very small one.

Old 07-30-2020, 02:28 PM

8,918 posts, read 4,643,011 times
Quote:
... If this is a church that truly thinks like the above paragraphs, it is not of God. ...
You have spoken correctly.
This is why we are told to study the Scriptures: so we don't fall for that kind of stuff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas