Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-01-2020, 12:23 AM

274 posts, read 410,004 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I doubt if many of the Proud Boys and Three Percenters are voting Democratic.
I do not know much about the Proud Boys but I get the impression that they have conservative beliefs and have violent tendencies. So of course you can use them as ammunition against conservatives. The important question is how supportive will conservative people be of them. I seriously doubt that Republicans will be supportive of them, unlike Democrats that support violent people that share beliefs with Democrats. Republican governors and mayors will not protect the Proud Boys in the manner that violent and anarchist liberals are protected by Democrat governors and mayors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-01-2020, 06:12 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hobbs View Post
I do not know much about the Proud Boys but I get the impression that they have conservative beliefs and have violent tendencies. So of course you can use them as ammunition against conservatives. The important question is how supportive will conservative people be of them. I seriously doubt that Republicans will be supportive of them, unlike Democrats that support violent people that share beliefs with Democrats. Republican governors and mayors will not protect the Proud Boys in the manner that violent and anarchist liberals are protected by Democrat governors and mayors.
Good post: I have never known a Republican that has supported and type of violence other than fighting a war that needed to be fought to protect our country from harm.

Old 10-01-2020, 06:37 AM

8,600 posts, read 4,428,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffAtkins View Post
I doubt many of the rioters are voting Republican. I doubt many of the "defund the police" are Republican. I doubt there are any Republican shouting down Liberal speakers on College campuses. We've seen the American Nazis out in full force this year, and they're not voting for Trump. So yeah, Demorats are pretty venomous.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CraigCreek View Post
I doubt if many of the Proud Boys and Three Percenters are voting Democratic.
Nor are the Proud Boys and Three Percenters the ones that are rioting, either.

Don't bother with the Leftist Disinformation about them, either.
It isn't worth the waste of electrons to display it.

Old 10-01-2020, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hobbs View Post
Violence, possibly. But, I have never actually found anywhere the Proud Boys actually started a riot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmnita View Post
Good post: I have never known a Republican that has supported and type of violence other than fighting a war that needed to be fought to protect our country from harm.
Or at least to protect innocents from dangerous criminals, as the cops are sometimes required to engage.
But, as for war, we are close, but let us pray, it doesn't come to that.

Old 10-01-2020, 06:16 PM

4,528 posts, read 6,215,422 times
Quote:
Come on Nita....have you excluded trump ?

https://youtu.be/WIs2L2nUL-0

Old 10-02-2020, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemstone1 View Post
Your video does not support your "reasoning" (and I wonder if I should even used the word).

Old 10-03-2020, 12:28 AM

274 posts, read 410,004 times
Quote:

Yes Republicans are embarrassed when our president (was some of that said prior to him becoming president?) says things such as in that video. Most Republicans wish he did not. And if he truly supported doing the type of thing he talks about doing in those clips then he would not be the president. Republicans would not support doing things like that. Unlike Democrat governors and mayors that allow violence, destruction, anarchy and lawlessness.

Last edited by Sam Hobbs; 10-03-2020 at 01:03 AM..

Old 10-03-2020, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Democrat governors and mayors that allow violence, destruction, anarchy and lawlessness.
And even encourage and enable it, by forbidding police from interfering, refusing to prosecute crimes, and prosecuting those who try to defend themselves against the criminals.

Old 10-03-2020, 06:09 AM

77,772 posts, read 104,112,011 times
Quote:

You know you are not able to support what you are thinking from that utube: anyone with a tech knowledge can doctor a utube video; we see it all the time: and BTW: our president, like all humans last names are capitalized.

Old 10-03-2020, 01:59 PM

Quote:
You know you are not able to support what you are thinking from that utube: anyone with a tech knowledge can doctor a utube video; we see it all the time: and BTW: our president, like all humans last names are capitalized.
I hadn't even thought that it might be doctored, and it might be, at that. I did notice it had a few repetitions, like someone had videoed the same scene from two or three different angles, and tried to present them as separate incidents.

Even if the video were on the up and up, though, it doesn't prove his premise. Kinda like accusing someone of shooting someone and, as evidence, show lots of pictures of the accused holding a ball bat. But that kind of stuff is what I have come to expect from the Irrational Left.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas