Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2022, 04:23 PM

471 posts, read 825,295 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GABESTA535 View Post
Missouri just voted to legalize marijuana while Arkansas voted to continue to criminalize it, so I think it's pretty clear that Arkansas is the state that prefers more government interference in people's everyday lives. The difference in liquor laws between the two states also confirm this.
Medical marijuana is legal in Arkansas.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2022, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRex2 View Post
Personally, having seen a couple of my friends destroyed by recreational use of Cannabis I tend to resist anyone who is telling people that it is harmless to go down that path.
Weed is far from harmless. Ask any emergency room nurse. Hardcore weed users have created a new way to vomit. It's called "scromiting." Heavy users are compelled to scream and vomit simultaneously. It's really strange. My wife who's an ER nurse is seeing it more and more.

Old 12-13-2022, 05:52 PM

8,927 posts, read 4,632,086 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crosstimbers Okie View Post
Weed is far from harmless. Ask any emergency room nurse. Hardcore weed users have created a new way to vomit. It's called "scromiting." Heavy users are compelled to scream and vomit simultaneously. It's really strange. My wife who's an ER nurse is seeing it more and more.
Yes, but it will be impossible to convince those who have swallowed the lies of the Left.

All I can hope for, is that we can convince some of those who are not yet brainwashed, to avoid allowing the wokeness cult to lure them in.

Old 12-13-2022, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Yes, but it will be impossible to convince those who have swallowed the lies of the Left.

All I can hope for, is that we can convince some of those who are not yet brainwashed, to avoid allowing the wokeness cult to lure them in.
Let nature take its course. They'll start to figure it out when there in the ER screaming while trying to heave their guts up.

Nature is why I don't even get excited about meth and fentanyl especially. When I was a parole/probation officer about a third of my caseload drew SSI disability. And only a couple were older than me. I'm 59 now. I even had a couple who were under 30 and disabled because they were drug addicts and illiterate because they dropped out of school at a young age to stay high all the time. I've come to the realization that the fentanyl coming to the US from China and through Mexico may be our salvation. I see no virtue in any of the dopeheads I've met and fentanyl seems to be the most effective way to get them to kill themselves off the fastest.

Old 12-14-2022, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Let nature take its course. They'll start to figure it out when there in the ER screaming while trying to heave their guts up.

Nature is why I don't even get excited about meth and fentanyl especially. When I was a parole/probation officer about a third of my caseload drew SSI disability. And only a couple were older than me. I'm 59 now. I even had a couple who were under 30 and disabled because they were drug addicts and illiterate because they dropped out of school at a young age to stay high all the time. I've come to the realization that the fentanyl coming to the US from China and through Mexico may be our salvation. I see no virtue in any of the dopeheads I've met and fentanyl seems to be the most effective way to get them to kill themselves off the fastest.
Well, sadly, this won't be our "salvation" and the demise of the US, as an empire, is inevitable (see note).

OTOH, I still don't seem to have made peace with it, and here in the Ozark Redoubt, I will resist going down that path, as best I can.

Note: If you haven't read "Fate of Empires" by Sir John Glubb, you should. It can be downloaded, free, from several different sites. About two dozen pages, written about a century ago, it is very enlightening about why we are seeing the American Empire (as well as Christendom) collapse.

Old 12-14-2022, 05:56 AM

Brandon and the NATO gang are doing a fine job of killing the West as we speak. Hopefully, we won't all be vaporized.

Old 12-14-2022, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Brandon and the NATO gang are doing a fine job of killing the West as we speak. Hopefully, we won't all be vaporized.
We aren't going to get vaporized. At least, most of us won't.

Brandon is doing a pretty good job disabling our war machine, without any real help (or hindrance) from NATO. The war could have been avoided. To avoid it, we needed to not screw up the exit from Afghanistan, then we would have needed to preposition lots of anti tank weapons and anti aircraft missiles in the Dunbass and North of Kiev. But, we didn't, so we are expending 8 or more times as much in the war as we would have needed to prevent it. But the expenditures aren't the real problem, it is failure to restock what we send over there.

Drawing down both our SPR and our WRM supplies will leave us unable to take the war to the enemy, thus insuring they bring the war to us. Still, here in the Redoubts, there will be normal life for a while, and pockets of resistance for many years.

Old 12-14-2022, 01:51 PM

41,938 posts, read 36,935,179 times
Quote:
We aren't going to get vaporized. At least, most of us won't.

Brandon is doing a pretty good job disabling our war machine, without any real help (or hindrance) from NATO. The war could have been avoided. To avoid it, we needed to not screw up the exit from Afghanistan, then we would have needed to preposition lots of anti tank weapons and anti aircraft missiles in the Dunbass and North of Kiev. But, we didn't, so we are expending 8 or more times as much in the war as we would have needed to prevent it. But the expenditures aren't the real problem, it is failure to restock what we send over there.

Drawing down both our SPR and our WRM supplies will leave us unable to take the war to the enemy, thus insuring they bring the war to us. Still, here in the Redoubts, there will be normal life for a while, and pockets of resistance for many years.
You're correct. The war was avoidable if Trump didn't completely screw Ukraine by witholding support (military aid) with his witch hunt for dirt. Screwing National Security to find political dirt. Then Trump's committing this country to a scheduled non flexible exit from Afghanistan and dumping it on his successor. A successor that wasn't able to get the Taliban to agree to revisit the schedule.

Trump has really damaged the National Security of this country for good long time.

Old 12-16-2022, 12:15 PM

2,898 posts, read 1,864,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post
You're correct. The war was avoidable if Trump didn't completely screw Ukraine by witholding support (military aid) with his witch hunt for dirt. Screwing National Security to find political dirt. Then Trump's committing this country to a scheduled non flexible exit from Afghanistan and dumping it on his successor. A successor that wasn't able to get the Taliban to agree to revisit the schedule.

Trump has really damaged the National Security of this country for good long time.

I think what you meant to say was the Obama/Biden regime orchestrated a coup to install their puppet government to launder their dirty money for them and the west is using Ukraine as a blood pawn to weaken Russia and do the dying and suffering on instead of NATO troops and all the while continuing to work on personal enrichment and push the globalist agenda.

Old 12-16-2022, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by timberline742 View Post

Everything in your post is completely false.

Trump did not withhold military aid, nor did he commit to a scheduled, non flexible exit from Afghanistan. Where you get such nonsense would be quite the mystery, if I didn't already know about the disinformation channels that flow through the Leftist Insurgency.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas