U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2008, 06:50 PM

297 posts, read 1,240,901 times

Advertisements

I've been trying to find out some of the names of some of the outlet stores at Hot Springs Outlet Mall. Haven't had much luck so far. Would appreciate any information about where I can find out what stores are located at the Outlet Mall. We are planning a weekend to Hot Springs in a few weeks to do some shopping.
Rate this post positively Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2008, 12:35 PM

2 posts, read 12,873 times
I just moved from Hot Springs and I think the main outlet mall there is called Temperance Hill Square. It's not huge or anything but that might help you out. They don't have an old navy outlet or anything like that.

Old 10-20-2008, 11:10 AM

483 posts, read 1,491,728 times
Temperence Hill doesn't have much in it. Cornerstone has Old Navy, Goody's, Belk, TJMaxx, Office Depot, Lowe's, Kirklands, Pier1, Dressbarn, Chicos, Shoe Carnival, Hibbet Sports, amoung other. It also has several places to have a sit down and eat meal. The Hot Springs Mall has all your regulars such as Dillards, Sears, and JCPenney, plus others. Hope this helps!

Old 10-20-2008, 04:41 PM

807 posts, read 2,402,589 times
Just be sure and eat at Whole Hog BBQ when you go to the outlet mall!

Yumm!!

Old 10-20-2008, 10:18 PM

9,638 posts, read 26,091,551 times
Whole Hog is in Hot Springs now? When did that happen?

Old 10-22-2008, 08:44 AM

46 posts, read 133,820 times
I never go, but the Outlet mall has Chef Paul's restaurant waaaaay in the back. It is like entering a high class NYC eatery--you almost get jet lag it's so fancy. That is, fancy for Hot Springs. It's the most expensive place to eat in town.
I can't tell you the names of the other stores because, as I said, I never go there. Seems like I've been in a Callaway Golf store there (clothing mostly) but everything was too small for me. Just south of the outlet on the same side of the street is a "new" large Chinese buffet we go to quite a bit called New China. It is back from the road; barely visible from your car. The mall is across the street and how it stays open is beyond me. It's all carpeted inside; it's nice but you get the feeling that no one buys anything. It has
a Corn Dog place, a pizza joint , a candy store and an El Chico's. I usually gain 2 lbs when I go to the mall.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzzi View Post
I never go, but the Outlet mall has Chef Paul's restaurant waaaaay in the back. It is like entering a high class NYC eatery--you almost get jet lag it's so fancy. That is, fancy for Hot Springs. It's the most expensive place to eat in town.
I can't tell you the names of the other stores because, as I said, I never go there. Seems like I've been in a Callaway Golf store there (clothing mostly) but everything was too small for me. Just south of the outlet on the same side of the street is a "new" large Chinese buffet we go to quite a bit called New China. It is back from the road; barely visible from your car. The mall is across the street and how it stays open is beyond me. It's all carpeted inside; it's nice but you get the feeling that no one buys anything. It has
a Corn Dog place, a pizza joint , a candy store and an El Chico's. I usually gain 2 lbs when I go to the mall.

Is Chef Paul's still there? I was thinking it was not. El Chico for sure is gone in the Mall and has been replaced by Don Juan's..yuck!

Old 10-22-2008, 10:05 AM

46 posts, read 133,820 times
BOTH are gone?? How depressing when businesses fail. The Radio Shack in front of the village Walmart closed as did that sandwich shop next to it that we liked. Brain fog. Can't think of the name. WE NEED MUCH MORE RESTAURANTS IN THIS TOWN. I really miss the fabulous places to eat in Tyler, Texas.

Old 10-22-2008, 09:12 PM

350 posts, read 1,225,607 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzzi View Post
BOTH are gone?? How depressing when businesses fail. The Radio Shack in front of the village Walmart closed as did that sandwich shop next to it that we liked. Brain fog. Can't think of the name. WE NEED MUCH MORE RESTAURANTS IN THIS TOWN. I really miss the fabulous places to eat in Tyler, Texas.
Tyler? Really?

Hot Springs is WAY smaller than Tyler but I always thought it had a pretty impressive array of restaurants for a town of 35,000. It's closer in size to Nacogdoches.

Temperance Hill was built as an outlet mall but never really took off as one and gradually most of the outlets moved out. Do they even have a true outlet left?

The nearest "real" outlet malls are in DFW, Branson, and to a lesser extent Tunica.

Old 10-23-2008, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aporkalypse View Post
Tyler? Really?

Hot Springs is WAY smaller than Tyler but I always thought it had a pretty impressive array of restaurants for a town of 35,000. It's closer in size to Nacogdoches.

Temperance Hill was built as an outlet mall but never really took off as one and gradually most of the outlets moved out. Do they even have a true outlet left?

The nearest "real" outlet malls are in DFW, Branson, and to a lesser extent Tunica.

Ok there is a new HUGE outlet type mall systems somewhere in NWA.... Promenade in Bentonville. It's really nice and has MANY great stores. It's set up kind of like the system in Branson by the lake...like your walking through a town of shops.

Last edited by RTTNFAM; 10-23-2008 at 07:10 AM.. Reason: Remember the mall name lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas