Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-29-2009, 12:41 AM

25,449 posts, read 11,686,263 times

Advertisements

A man put in 10 puns for a pun contest, hoping that at least one of them would win. But sadly, no pun in ten did.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2009, 12:42 AM

Looking over the log book kept by the computer support staff at my office, I noticed several entries stating the problem was PICNIC. I asked one of the technicians what PICNIC meant. He laughed as he told me it meant "Problem In Chair, Not In Computer"

Old 12-29-2009, 12:43 AM

An optometrist was instructing a new employee on how to charge a customer. "As you are fitting her glasses, if she asks how much they cost, you say '$150.' "If her eyes don't flutter, say, 'For the frames. The lenses will be $100.' "If her eyes still don't flutter, you add, 'Each.'"

Old 12-30-2009, 09:31 AM

9,732 posts, read 4,046,154 times
An Indian official came to Washington to plead his tribe's cause. It wanted the right to handle all of its own affairs. The head of the Bureau of Indian Affairs said, "It would be criminal to hand over those rights. Indians aren't smart enough to manage their property."

"Sir, do you think I wouldn't have that much brains?" I'm talking about the average Indian. You were sent here because you were the smartest man."

The Indian said, "I'm just an average Indian sir. We Indians are like the rest of the people of the United States, we never send our smartest men to Washington!"

Old 12-30-2009, 09:32 AM

A fisherman returned to shore with a giant marlin that was bigger and heavier than he. On the way to the cleaning shed, the fisherman ran into a second fisherman who had a string of a dozen baby minnows. The second fisherman looked at the marlin, turned to the first fisherman, and asked, "Only caught the one, eh?"

Old 12-30-2009, 09:35 AM

Two union men debated whether or not they should go to the union meeting. One said, "We have to go. We must show these capitalist pigs that we are united in our struggle to attain a living wage that will reflect the dignity of labor."

The other union man said, "You're right. We should go. But we'll have to take your Jaguar. My Mercedes is in the shop!"

Old 12-30-2009, 09:36 AM

Cop: "We arrested this man beating the living daylights out of some poor guy for no reason at all. What should we charge him with?"

Desk sergeant: "Impersonating a police officer."

Old 01-02-2010, 09:02 AM

After Laura was pulled over for speeding, she told her four-year- old daughter Olivia, "That was not a good thing that Mommy did. I was going too fast, and that's why the policeman gave me a ticket." "What's the ticket mean?" Olivia asked, Laura replied, "It means I have to pay a lot of money as a punishment." The little girl then asked, "Why didn't he just spank you instead?"

Old 01-02-2010, 09:08 AM

6,023 posts, read 13,996,664 times
What happened to the guy who kept farting in church ? --------

He had to sit in his own pew. !!!!!!!!!

Old 01-08-2010, 02:21 PM

> It is near the Christmas break of the school year. The students have turned in all their work and there is really nothing more to do. All the children are restless and the teacher decides to have an early dismissal.
> Teacher: "Whoever answers the questions I ask, first and correctly can leave early today."
>
> Little Johnny says to himself "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question."
>
> Teacher: "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?"
>
> Before Johnny can open his mouth, Susie says, "Abraham Lincoln."
>
> Teacher: "That's right Susie, you can go home."
>
> Johnny is mad that Susie answered the question first.
>
> Teacher: "Who said 'I Have a Dream'?"
>
> Before Johnny can open his mouth, Mary says, "Martin Luther King."
>
> Teacher: "That's right Mary, you can go."
>
> Johnny is even madder than before.
>
> Teacher: "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?"
>
> Before Johnny can open his mouth, Nancy says, "John F. Kennedy."
>
> Teacher: "That's right Nancy, you may also leave."
>
> Johnny is boiling mad that he has not been able to answer to any of the questions.
>
> When the teacher turns her back Johnny says, "I wish these b*tches would keep their mouths shut!"
>
> The teacher turns around: "NOW WHO SAID THAT?"
>
> Johnny: "TIGER WOODS. CAN I GO NOW?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas