Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 09:34 AM

4,901 posts, read 8,752,582 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenni-b View Post
it is the Fuller Honeymoon Cottage, and it is for sale!

Eureka Springs, AR Homes For Sale By Owner - Owners.com Real Estate (http://www.owners.com/Arkansas-buy-Vacation-home-PGJ9958.aspx?sch=c+47677%3bp+1 - broken link)
Well, I thought it was called "Fuller Cottage", but I couldn't find anything when I did a Google search on that! I guess because it's not currently for rent because it's for sale. Thanks!

Now if I could only scratch up $244,000!

Maybe the next person who owns it will rent it out also. I'd love to stay there for several days in the fall!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2009, 07:38 PM

15,891 posts, read 18,321,246 times
That is the cutest house I have seen in a very long time.

Old 09-05-2009, 08:19 PM

11,535 posts, read 30,259,477 times
It looks very much like an old farmhouse, and it could be an old converted carriage house. I've seen it a dozen times and never paid much attention to it.

Old 09-08-2009, 02:55 PM

1 posts, read 2,561 times
Default little yellow house

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvvarkansas View Post
I can't stand it any longer.....does anyone know what the name of this little cottage in Eureka Springs is?

http://www.americanstyle.com/Media/PublicationsArticle/AS59-A-W-EUREKA-SCENE4.jpg (broken link)
Well, I always called in the Little Yellow House!

But I've found out it's actually called the Fuller House, after the family that used to own it, who are related to the Cross family, owners of the Bank of Eureka Springs (now Cornerstone Bank), Mud Street Cafe, Blue Spring Heritage Center and lots more.

Ken Rundel
Eureka Springs Publicist
[EMAIL="krundel@eurekasprings.org"]krundel@eurekasprings.org[/EMAIL]

Old 09-09-2009, 07:19 AM

4,901 posts, read 8,752,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenrundel View Post
Well, I always called in the Little Yellow House!

But I've found out it's actually called the Fuller House, after the family that used to own it, who are related to the Cross family, owners of the Bank of Eureka Springs (now Cornerstone Bank), Mud Street Cafe, Blue Spring Heritage Center and lots more.

Ken Rundel
Eureka Springs Publicist
krundel@eurekasprings.org
Wow, some of my husband's great-grandparents were named Cross, and some of his family were from Arkansas! I've seen pictures at my in-laws' that he called "Grandma and Grandpa Cross". Can't remember if it's through his mom's or his dad's side. Maybe he could find a link and claim a share of the family inheritance! LOL

Sometimes I think I could live in Eureka Springs, and other times I think I would get tired of the place crawling with tourists, and the houses being all crowded together, and want to be back in the country. There is an ambience there like no other, though. GREAT place to visit, especially if you love old houses like I do!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Arkansas