Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2010, 04:35 AM

18 posts, read 39,189 times

Advertisements

I'm a 23 year old male new to city data and am trying to decide where i should take a vacation. I kind of have my heart set on the Manila. I'll only have about a $1,000 dollars once I arrive to my destination. I am a white male really would like to meet sum nice young ladies.

Here is the kicker though I want to stay as long as possible with only a thousand dollars. Where in the world should I go, I know there isn't too many places I could go on that amount of money. Any help would be greatly appreciated
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2010, 06:38 AM

25,947 posts, read 24,731,689 times
Are there no young nice ladies where you live? I don't like your motivation... Will you get married to those ladies or just get them pregnant?

Old 09-04-2010, 07:12 AM

18 posts, read 39,189 times
Lol yes there are plenty nice girls but I have to get out and experience something different.

Old 09-04-2010, 07:59 AM

221 posts, read 535,296 times
so you want the most affordable and best country?

id say manila or bangkok then.. ho shi mihn would probably be very interesting as well

even any decent sized chinese city would have what youre looking for.. or even try south america.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:10 AM

327 posts, read 568,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAB1987 View Post
I'm a 23 year old male new to city data and am trying to decide where i should take a vacation. I kind of have my heart set on the Manila. I'll only have about a $1,000 dollars once I arrive to my destination. I am a white male really would like to meet sum nice young ladies.

Here is the kicker though I want to stay as long as possible with only a thousand dollars. Where in the world should I go, I know there isn't too many places I could go on that amount of money. Any help would be greatly appreciated
I shouldn't even comment on this, but for what you seek Thailand is probably better. However, some of the ladies there are quite mercenary so be careful. Philippines outside of Manila is o.k., Barrio Bareto, Puerto Galera and Baguio are worth a visit. IMHO, you find more GFE in Phil, but at a slightly higher cost overall. Honorable mentions are Cambodia & Indonesia.

Old 09-04-2010, 08:58 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,694,480 times
If you like Filipino women, I'd say Manila is a reasonable choice.

Old 09-07-2010, 12:08 PM

597 posts, read 1,297,886 times
Quote:

I don't know where you live but if you have only $ 1.000 dollars, the better place for you take a vacation is your city your home.

Old 09-08-2010, 01:47 AM

25 posts, read 53,694 times
agree

I am considering how can you come back with 1000

Old 09-08-2010, 01:54 AM

16,257 posts, read 43,168,834 times
Quote:

Well, Manila is the most expensive city in the Philippines by a long shot..and hotels are not cheap in Manila as they are in the rest of the Philippines.

Also, if you want to meet 'ladies'...I guess that'll mean you'll be either in the go-go joints spending a lot of money, or you'll try to go upscale to the fashionable clubs trying to meet them...both of which will cost you a lot of money fairly quickly as well.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:40 PM

693 posts, read 1,605,733 times
Quote:

Are you planning on being a sex tourist? I assume so, since you want to travel to SE Asia with the sole purpose to meet women. Obviously if you were looking for a long term relationship or to get married you would pursue other ways than "a vacation".

So congrats to all of you for recommending places for a sex tourist to go and by proxy encouraging human trafficking.

Of course, maybe our young friend just wants to go take gals out for milkshakes. If so, have fun. Sadly, I doubt that's your intent.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia