Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-19-2013, 06:05 PM

684 posts, read 1,122,077 times

Advertisements

If the tribals must fight someone, they can be deployed against Indian forces in and around Kashmir.

That way they are made useful.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:24 PM

1,418 posts, read 2,546,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
I'm not sure if you're trolling, being serious, or both; but your statements resemble the line of thought that makes people wary of Islamic immigration(including your "home" country of the UK), and why it's often perceived that Islam is an enemy to humanity and liberal values. It's Islam or nothing.

The guy is a typical Paki educated in a madrassa!

Old 05-19-2013, 06:28 PM

No madrassa. Sorry. Just know my worth and yours and recognize the natural order that HH Aurangzeb enforced. We are the natural masters of the territory of Central and South Asia - and in time that will be once again made manifest.

Know why? Cos ruling that land is natural to us - and if not for the British, you folks would still be under our foot.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:31 PM

And in your heart of hearts you know only British rule ended our rule of the region. That was the natural order. You paying tribute and kowtowing to us.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:48 PM

Who claimed to be Arab?

You silly (alleged) Jew. Only 12% of the worlds Muslims are Arabs. Islam is not confined to Arabs. I neither claimed or wish to be an Arab. Whatever my ancestors were pre-Islam is immaterial. Thankfully they found Islam and I have the honor of being a Muslim. Also in Sind/Punjab, Sufi saints brought most to Islam. Less Fox News or JPost for you please Shylock.

The Emperors of India were not Arabs, they were Muslims. I care not for ethnicity or caste, nor wealth or color. Only for the rightful order of things, which sees you and your kind under our noble feet.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
And in your heart of hearts you know only British rule ended our rule of the region. That was the natural order. You paying tribute and kowtowing to us.

Read a book.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:53 PM

I do. I didn't get a PhD place in a world ranked top 5 school by not reading or hitting my first grad school degree program for a 6.

After you get slapped aside intellectually, you try to get clever. Want to man up? We can clash the crews!

Of course you don't want that.

Old 05-19-2013, 06:59 PM

Quote:
I do. I didn't get a PhD place in a world ranked top 5 school by not reading or hitting my first grad school degree program for a 6.

After you get slapped aside intellectually, you try to get clever. Want to man up? We can clash the crews!

Of course you don't want that.

Yeah sure buddy. PhD my A$$! You are 30 yr Paki, working in a gas station, and living in a house with your mom and dad.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:01 PM

Again - rubbish attempts at humor. I am by God's Grace a Muslim. Indian Muslims will run the gauntlet of pious to non Pious, like all communities do. Piety is not in clothes, but in ones heart.

As for Jews, WW2 showed us how well you can fight. Whether you are a Jew or a Hindu, you pathetic people are here to be conquered as history attests to.

I notice you didn't take up my offer to man up. I can get to NY real quick. See how you shoot your mouth in person. You chichi boy.

Old 05-19-2013, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Again - rubbish attempts at humor. I am by God's Grace a Muslim. Indian Muslims will run the gauntlet of pious to non Pious, like all communities do. Piety is not in clothes, but in ones heart.

As for Jews, WW2 showed us how well you can fight. Whether you are a Jew or a Hindu, you pathetic people are here to be conquered as history attests to.

I notice you didn't take up my offer to man up. I can get to NY real quick. See how you shoot your mouth in person. You chichi boy.

Take a good hard look in the Middle East? Tell me what you see? You are not a Muslim. You are just brainwashed, confused Hindoo. You will always be a Hindoo. Accept it, don't fight it. It is okay, Hindus will accept you once again. They are a tolerant ppl.

As for fighting, I think the Jews have excelled in EVERY parameter compared to any and all Muslim countries. Muslims still cannot touch Israel lmao.

What offer? Looks like you couldn't handle the truth Hindu. If you are implying or asking me to fight, wel how about you send me your contact info? Im waiting Hindu?

Look at Muslims being conquered today. Everyday, muslims are killed like ants. Nobody cares. Who is pathetic now? Looks like Karma has come back haha. Tell where is Allah Snackbar now?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia