Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 01:01 PM

21 posts, read 79,574 times

Advertisements

For me and million other passengers from around the globe... >> Garuda Indonesia is the Best !

World's Best Regional Airline 2012 (Garuda Indonesia is named as the Worlds Best Regional Airline at the 2012 World Airline Awards)
Asian's Best Regional Airline 2012 ( Garuda Indonesia is named as the Best Regional Airline in Asia at the 2012 World Airline Awards )
Top 8 Best Airlines in The World ( Emirates wins prestigious title as World's Best Airline in 2013 World Airline Awards )
Top 5 Best Ailrline in Asia ( Singapore Airlines named as the Best Airline in Asia at the 2013 World Airline Awards
World's Best Economy Class Airline Customers vote Garuda Indonesia Economy Class as the World's Best Economy Class
World's Best Economy Class Seat Airline (ranked 4th in 2012) ( Customers choose Garuda Indonesia Economy Class seats as the world's best
Top 6th World's Best Economy Class Catering ( Asiana Airlines serves the World's Best Economy Class meals say customers at the 2013 World Airline Awards

Source : WORLD AIRLINE AWARDS | the Passengers Choice Awards

Garuda Indonesia also named as "BEST AIRLINE in Region : Asia & Australasia" in Passengers Choice Awards 2013 (APEX) ...> Garuda Indonesia Named 'Best in Region: Asia and Australasia' Airline in Passengers Choice Awards 2013 - ANTARA News

For those who have never tasted excellent services from GARUDA INDONESIA .. please try it on your flight to come ..
My preferred airlines is: Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines and Emirate .. I've boarded Qatar Airways and I would argue that it is also quite good ..
I am very proud to be an Asian ...
Almost all of the best is the property of Asian countries,
Asia is the Best on earth!

Garuda Indonesia A330-300 PK-GPA in Liverpool_FC onboard markings landing runway_27 at Liverpool John_Lennon airport-2

Last edited by Dito Roso; 01-30-2014 at 01:46 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2014, 08:28 AM

3 posts, read 24,541 times
My favorite airlines are : Garuda Indonesia and Etihad
Other Airlines that I have ever boarded and never will again : Air India !

Old 02-05-2014, 08:38 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by keyplay View Post
My favorite airlines are : Garuda Indonesia and Etihad
Other Airlines that I have ever boarded and never will again : Air India !
lol dito roso why are you spreading so much hatred? Garuda is a wonderful airline but it's reputation from the past still haunted them, do you think they can get rid of it that easily? it takes time, just enjoy what they can offer and let others say what their opinion is towards other airline.

Old 02-07-2014, 01:36 AM

21 posts, read 79,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goshio22 View Post
lol dito roso why are you spreading so much hatred? Garuda is a wonderful airline but it's reputation from the past still haunted them, do you think they can get rid of it that easily? it takes time, just enjoy what they can offer and let others say what their opinion is towards other airline.
None of my comments are sounded or intended spreading hatred ...
I have my own opinion as well.. I have been traveling so much and I have flown using more than 10 airlines .. (Qatar, Emirates, Singapore, Qantas, Garuda, Malaysian, Cathay, Lufthansa, KLM, Thai, Jordan, Northwest, ANA...)
In the case of GA, I find they really have improved their services and managements and they deserves the award for best airline...
You have to admit, this forum is free for everyone to give their opinion in a way they want and no one (even you) have the right to direct my opinion (neither to others too)..
If I chose Garuda or Emirate or even China Airlines, and what the experiences I may get from each of them, it's none of your business anyway !
Please be noted, I do not care about your opinion on Garuda as well as on other Airlines.

PS: I do not need your answer as a reply to my comment. Whatever you write after this I will not give a damn to make any reply. GBU!

Old 02-07-2014, 02:23 AM

1,016 posts, read 3,653,159 times
But keyplay is you lol nevermind carry. On, but i do not like people like you ruining the prespective of others about indonesians.

Old 09-01-2014, 04:25 AM

372 posts, read 1,006,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dito Roso View Post
For me and million other passengers from around the globe... >> Garuda Indonesia is the Best !

World's Best Regional Airline 2012 (Garuda Indonesia is named as the Worlds Best Regional Airline at the 2012 World Airline Awards)
Asian's Best Regional Airline 2012 ( Garuda Indonesia is named as the Best Regional Airline in Asia at the 2012 World Airline Awards )
Top 8 Best Airlines in The World ( Emirates wins prestigious title as World's Best Airline in 2013 World Airline Awards )
Top 5 Best Ailrline in Asia ( Singapore Airlines named as the Best Airline in Asia at the 2013 World Airline Awards
World's Best Economy Class Airline Customers vote Garuda Indonesia Economy Class as the World's Best Economy Class
World's Best Economy Class Seat Airline (ranked 4th in 2012) ( Customers choose Garuda Indonesia Economy Class seats as the world's best
Top 6th World's Best Economy Class Catering ( Asiana Airlines serves the World's Best Economy Class meals say customers at the 2013 World Airline Awards

Source : WORLD AIRLINE AWARDS | the Passengers Choice Awards

Garuda Indonesia also named as "BEST AIRLINE in Region : Asia & Australasia" in Passengers Choice Awards 2013 (APEX) ...> Garuda Indonesia Named 'Best in Region: Asia and Australasia' Airline in Passengers Choice Awards 2013 - ANTARA News

For those who have never tasted excellent services from GARUDA INDONESIA .. please try it on your flight to come ..
My preferred airlines is: Garuda Indonesia, Singapore Airlines and Emirate .. I've boarded Qatar Airways and I would argue that it is also quite good ..
I am very proud to be an Asian ...
Almost all of the best is the property of Asian countries,
Asia is the Best on earth!

Garuda Indonesia A330-300 PK-GPA in Liverpool_FC onboard markings landing runway_27 at Liverpool John_Lennon airport-2
The best plane is Garuda Indonesia , very cool and really serve us very well and I feel very comfortable when flying with Garuda Indonesia. besides Garuda plane I like Air Asia , Sriwijaya Air, Lion btw best plane I ever flew with Lion from Jakarta to Bali hmmmm we do not get a snack / drink like the other indonesia plane.

Old 09-01-2014, 12:04 PM

1,205 posts, read 1,854,263 times
Singapore and Emirates are my two favorite airlines for International Travel if possible, good service and food even in cattle class. I wasn't that impressed by Cathay or ANA (All Nippon Airways), found the seating really uncomfortable and service was so-so. I've rode on Garuda a long time ago back when their reputation for falling out of the sky was at its peak, not sure how they are doing nowadays.

Old 09-01-2014, 02:15 PM

8,864 posts, read 8,438,262 times
I really like KLM.

Old 09-01-2014, 05:27 PM

81 posts, read 246,494 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I really like KLM.
you must be kidding
over rated, old planes, pricey, poor service on board, terrible food.

Old 09-01-2014, 06:03 PM

6,540 posts, read 12,037,130 times
I have flown JAL, ANA, Korean Air, and Air China. Of those four I liked JAL the best because it had the most beautiful flight attendants and the service overall was the best. I remember the flight from Tokyo Haneda to Okinawa, and this one flight attendant was very helpful. She sat down next to me and told me so much information about Okinawa.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia