Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Which asian country has the best women?
Japan 36 24.32%
China 23 15.54%
Singapore 6 4.05%
South Korea 44 29.73%
Other 39 26.35%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2013, 12:22 PM

2,351 posts, read 7,091,013 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinai View Post
You know Ejay if you cannot take the Filipinos of today. then don't, you have so much INFERIORITY. You are the one that is SO SO JEALOUS of other Filipinos look. You are rude, mean, racist and narrow-minded. You are always like this. How many times I have to put in your mind that FILIPINO is NATIONALITY. mestiza or not is considered FILIPINO. You are racist in our minorities & other group of people in the Philippines. All the ladies in the video are FILIPINO CITIZEN.It's just show that you are the one who has problem here. You will not react that way if you are not jealous and you felt inferiority towards them with the way they look.

http://i44.tinypic.com/zv2cxs.jpg
^ I see this Filipina kid beautiful. For other people they don't see her as beautiful specially from your
eyes EJAY cause I know how you mock this minority group of people in the Philippines. We Filipinos are not homogenous, because our being FILIPINO is Nationality. You are always Thread wrecker cause you don't know how to respect other people's point of view. Bastos!
Yes, she's a pretty Filipina !

Old 04-06-2013, 02:30 PM

1,754 posts, read 8,115,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
you cant take a joke??? there is too much vainess in this thread anyways

why are you replying in illongo and not spanish?? I thought you were hispanic?? why speak in a language that only contains 10% spanish loan words??
You are just bitter. sour grapes by criticizing other people's look because they don't agree on you on what they see as beautiful.

Old 04-06-2013, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I agree !!! Bastos gd katama !!! Fuerte gd ceguro sa pagkakaw ay mo Ejay ay , bal anon gd !
yes, he is. It's like he didn't even learn good manners from his parents or in school on how to respect other people. Now, he says it is a joke. We're not stupid like he is.

Old 04-06-2013, 03:07 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,998,720 times
Quote:
You are just bitter. sour grapes by criticizing other people's look because they don't agree on you on what they see as beautiful.
well personally I dont find extremely ethnic minorities like negritos and spanish mestizo as attractive.....
though many people will point to those 2 races before they aknowledge that most filipinos dont look like that
or even of that race

lol and actually I personally know of a girl who is actually spanish mestiza in the Philippines...and personally I dont find her superior over the non-spanish mestiza filipinas

Old 04-06-2013, 03:15 PM

Quote:
well personally I dont find extremely ethnic minorities like negritos and spanish mestizo as attractive.....
though many people will point to those 2 races before they aknowledge that most filipinos dont look like that
or even of that race

lol and actually I personally know of a girl who is actually spanish mestiza in the Philippines...and personally I dont find her superior over the non-spanish mestiza filipinas
Then why you keep on criticizing other people & always react every time you see a filipina that has a mixture of non-asian. you mock them even Filipinos who are in slum areas, because you are bitter person & not just that a FILIPINO actually. If we don't agree on what you want then you'll keep on posting photos to show your bitterness and sour grapes.

Old 04-06-2013, 03:44 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,998,720 times
Quote:
Then why you keep on criticizing other people & always react every time you see a filipina that has a mixture of non-asian. you mock them even Filipinos who are in slum areas, because you are bitter person & not just that a FILIPINO actually. If we don't agree on what you want then you'll keep on posting photos to show your bitterness and sour grapes.
how exactly do I mock slum people??

you label me bitter because I dont particularly believe in the mestizo is the best hiearchy??

anyways as for this thread

personally Koreans are up in the top..they personally dont need to mix with spaniards to be considered attractive because they already are

Japanese

Chinese

Filipina mestizas do not compare with any of the top 3.........though a decent asiatic filipina could give the japanese and chinese a run for their money

Old 04-06-2013, 04:03 PM

Quote:
how exactly do I mock slum people??

you label me bitter because I dont particularly believe in the mestizo is the best hiearchy??

anyways as for this thread

personally Koreans are up in the top..they personally dont need to mix with spaniards to be considered attractive because they already are

Japanese

Chinese

Filipina mestizas do not compare with any of the top 3.........though a decent asiatic filipina could give the japanese and chinese a run for their money
This is not the 1st time I encounter your post Javen. so don't play like you are so nice.
because you are not. I tried to be friendly with you but I guess you are a different kind of a person to deal with because of your close-mindedness.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:07 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermosaa View Post
I know I will sound biased because I am a Filipino but I believe Filipino women look better than the other Asians because our beauty is more unique. Even if you gather the most good looking Chinese, Koreans or Japanese like their actresses they still will not equal the beauty of the most good looking people in the Philippines.
Correct me if I'm wrong but, don't Filipinos have a mixture of black in them as well?

Old 04-06-2013, 04:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by simetime View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but, don't Filipinos have a mixture of black in them as well?
yes there is.

Old 04-06-2013, 04:13 PM

13,221 posts, read 12,319,525 times
I thought so. I always felt Filipinas were beautiful that was the reason that I was trying to transfer to Clark AB when I was active duty and than that damn volcano forced the base to close 5 months before I got there. I also respect them for natural tan beauty that they are not ashamed of unlike the Koreans, Chinese and Japanese.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia