Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-30-2013, 04:50 PM

1,449 posts, read 2,353,160 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
booya....yea....you jelly that they look better then the mexican looking celebs you worship??

north korean beauty
http://www.flixya.com/files-photo/t/...ng-2172773.jpg
http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3021/2...e2b_z.jpg?zz=1
http://amazingdata.com/images/Top5be...girlbeauty.jpg
http://amazingdata.com/images/Top5be...irlbeauty2.jpg
http://amazingdata.com/images/Top5be...irlbeauty3.jpg

its called natural beauty...none of that vicky belo skin bleaching plastic surgery sh1t that your latino looking idols do

http://amazingdata.com/images/Top5be...irlbeauty3.jpg
and can you prove that those girls, whose pics look like glamour/celebrity shots, NEVER had plastic surgeries? yes, they may be north koreans, but they're more probably celebrities, just basing on the way those photos are staged. and you know how korean celebrities are, they could use as much plastic surgery as they do makeup.

and i asked for NON CELEBRITY NORTH KOREAN women photos, not some staged celebrity photos.

and can you prove that i worship mexican beauties? find my posts that show my adoration for such. im not like the creep that you are who worships plastic beauties and who like to toss around lies. you can't even show infallible proofs of what you deem as "truth"

Last edited by zilam98; 04-30-2013 at 05:42 PM..

Old 04-30-2013, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebck120 View Post
thats quite the general stereotype.... insecure a bit?

stereotype of korean women--meaning being plastic and all? and hmmm being insecure of plastic beauties who might give birth to ugly children, and have to subject their kids to insecurity and/or early plastic surgery just to make them resemble their plastic parents. REALLY? would i be insecure of all that?

debate with me logically and not just spew out some nonsense.

Old 04-30-2013, 04:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smtchll View Post
Yeah you're right. So many Filipinas are getting plastic surgery and they're doing it for completely different, unnatural, and unethical reasons than the tiny percentage of Koreans who get it. The few Koreans who get it are just getting little touch ups to their already beautiful appearance. It's like putting on a little makeup. Yup, I agree.

i agree, if it's the filipinos who get cosmetic stuff done on them, whether to look like plastic korean or mexican, it's completely wrong, unnatural and unethical. only koreans are allowed to get away with being plastic and all. and being worshipped by such hypocritical creeps.

Last edited by zilam98; 04-30-2013 at 05:43 PM..

Old 04-30-2013, 05:25 PM

3,332 posts, read 3,692,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zilam98 View Post
i agree, if it's the filipinos who get cosmetic stuff done on them, whether to look korean or mexican, it's completely wrong, unnatural and unethical. only koreans are allowed to get away with being plastic and all. and being worshipped by such hypocritical creeps.
do you truly believe that filipino women won't be doing the same thing once their income rises?

reality check por favor... you're starting to sound really bitter!

Old 04-30-2013, 05:30 PM

Quote:
do you truly believe that filipino women won't be doing the same thing once their income rises?

reality check por favor... you're starting to sound really bitter!
oh hehehe, now i'm bitter. again, you have no legit, logical points to discuss/debate with so you just resort to low-brow tricks. just check the filipino women working/living in the US, especially in the healthcare sector. they certainly have more money than their counterparts in the philippines, but is plastic surgery commonplace among them? they could just as easily use their US dollars to get plastic surgery in the philippines, heck even korea, but they have more common sense to use that money on things that matter more than plastic.

Old 04-30-2013, 05:52 PM

1,527 posts, read 2,996,072 times
Quote:
and can you prove that those girls, whose pics look like glamour/celebrity shots, NEVER had plastic surgeries? yes, they may be north koreans, but they're more probably celebrities, just basing on the way those photos are staged. and you know how korean celebrities are, they could use as much plastic surgery as they do makeup.

and i asked for NON CELEBRITY NORTH KOREAN women photos, not some staged celebrity photos.

and can you prove that i worship mexican beauties? find my posts that show my adoration for such. im not like the creep that you are who worships plastic beauties and who like to toss around lies. you can't even show infallible proofs of what you deem as "truth"
North korea doesnt have ps....remember....isnt that the reason u asked for north koreans lol

Old 04-30-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejay1 View Post
North korea doesnt have ps....remember....isnt that the reason u asked for north koreans lol

look at the video i posted. and remember i said that both north and south koreans are of the same ethnicity? so if plastic surgery wasnt so prevalent in south korea, the s. korean women would look like that woman/women in that video. do you see the reasoning here? or are you just blinded by your love of all things plastic?

and C'MON, find me my posts that indicate my worship of all things mexican. i DARE you to forge something if you can't find any. that's how you are. you dont have any sense of logic so you just twist facts around to your tunnel vision.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:09 PM

3,332 posts, read 3,692,179 times
Quote:
oh hehehe, now i'm bitter. again, you have no legit, logical points to discuss/debate with so you just resort to low-brow tricks. just check the filipino women working/living in the US, especially in the healthcare sector. they certainly have more money than their counterparts in the philippines, but is plastic surgery commonplace among them? they could just as easily use their US dollars to get plastic surgery in the philippines, heck even korea, but they have more common sense to use that money on things that matter more than plastic.
the same is for koreans in the usa. why do you care so much and have such a hatred for it? you're emotional outbursts are questionable, thats why I think you're bitter or jealous.

Old 04-30-2013, 06:15 PM

Quote:
the same is for koreans in the usa. why do you care so much and have such a hatred for it? you're emotional outbursts are questionable, thats why I think you're bitter or jealous.

hatred for what? did i mention hate in anything? im just bringing up points to discuss with and you're calling me bitter and jealous? just resorting to name calling? you're so laughable with your way of "debating" that you cant even argue point by point. you just resort to dirty tricks and make them sound like they're logical. wondering about how the citizens of a certain country would naturally look like without plastic surgery sound bitter/jealous? you just resort to name-calling without even bringing up proofs or logic to your "reasoning"

Old 04-30-2013, 08:35 PM

332 posts, read 868,095 times
How can you tell which is plastic and which isn't? It's so prevalent in Asia that I have even heard of a husband suing his wife for lying about her beauty. She use to be ugly. He won the case. Also I know of women not just korea but other asian countries who came back to america with a new nose, eyes, lips, etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccm123 View Post
I have visited S. Korea (mainly for business) and there is a diversity in terms of appearance, for S. Korean women. There are the "naturals" and the ones that have had plastic surgery.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.