Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-28-2014, 07:49 PM

3 posts, read 4,826 times

Advertisements

@Johrohn: First of all no one is forcing you guys to go in our country yet you guys keep on going on here, living on here, and instead of the rudeness you guys should be thankful that filipinos are genuinely friendly and understanding people, warm and knows the word hospitality despite the arrogance on your blood ( good thing not all Americans i know are like you ), good thing we have huge amount of patience and we don't judge as quickly as you guys do. Here in my village i can see many races from all walks of life (some bachelors and some with their families) do jogging everyday. Second you guys should not make fun of other Filipinos' circumstances like those who are victims of human trafficking for an early age, just like in every country we don't have control in that but it's ridiculous to judge an entire race for it. If being a white race equates to arrogance and judgmental "feeling superior" attitude then i am very much ashame of my white race roots for i'm part spanish myself just like many of Filipinos population.

Third majority of FIlipinos can afford a good living like in every country there are poor people and there are middle class to rich ones and majority of FIlipinos is middle class and above that studies in competent schools and has been taught of good manners and dignity. Abortion and prostitution is not even legal in our country compared to other developed countries and our society gives big importance to morality even up to present times, we are the only Christian nation in Asia and thus it influence our principles in life so if ever you meet some scammers ( which are present on every race ) well it's not my problem anymore, you might be searching in the wrong places, maybe those filipinos that you've met are the uneducated ones from those very remote rural parts of the Philippines who doesn't have morals and don't know what they are doing. Despite that fact i can say that majority of Filipinos are educated and have jobs, from good families, raised in a proper way, doesn't need your money and can easily dump your arrogant head anytime of the day. My family owns a shipping lines and i don't need any man's money to live, doesn't need any man's money to that green card whatever, i can get it myself through my own hard-earned money and intelligence or with the help of many relatives living there but the nerve why the hell wil i go crazy for just that piece of thing, and i'm sure majority of Filipinos can relate to me they can get green card through their own skills, money, relative's help, qualifications and determination but the question is does every Filipino go crazy for just a green card, the answer is No. Remember our population is hundreds of millions, so if you see huge amount of Filipinos on America it is still a small percentage compared to our entire population plus can't you blame them? It is the foreign people and companies who asks for Filipinos employees, Filipino nurses, engineers, chefs, accountants, artists, etc because most of us are competent, good communicator, pleasant, clean, with ethics, hardworking and is flexible. We are resilient people, we are the kind of people who dont rant and just keep on working till our back aches. If there's a reason you get a bad impression for some Filipinos then don't be impulsive and don't generalize as i never generalized your whole race for the rigidness of your narrow mind. Before i even graduated there are already large companies and establishments that are asking and recruiting for Filipinos employees. They are having huge demand as soon as possible instead of giving those jobs to their own people. I just graduated with a bachelors degree in Nursing and Germany is in urgent need of Filipino nurses telling us to learn German and as soon as we can and once we're done they'll immediately employ us and give them us all the benefits that their locals do get. They were in a hurry. So that shows its not just Filipinos agreeing to the fact of working abroad but also foreigners wanting our help, skills, brain and manpower in their countries. They want us and ofcourse for a good offer and for greener pasture our people will accept such offers. Getting a green card is not even on my plan list right now, from the way you speak you do convey a message as if Green card is the air that people all over the world breathe and as if Green card is the life itself, don't forget that America is not the only nation in the world and your race is not the only race God made, don't be so eccentric as if America is the only place to live in on Earth. I'd rather live in Europe than to stay there. Don't get me wrong i'm not racist, i love America as i love every culture and it's people but if every Americans thinks the way you do then it really turns me off, it makes me lose my respect. Such a shallow kind of thinking. Don't base your judgement through stereotypes, patterns and impulsiveness.. Be careful with your words, be informed that lots of foreigners are also working in our country and countries like America, Spain and Japan did stole many of our natural resources and treasures when they colonized us and even in the at the present time lots of foreign countries have companies here in our own very nation harvesting our natural resources like gold, etc for their own good and as a normal citizen i feel so helpless cause there's nothing i can do and i'm wanting for a change cause these nations we do help just treats us like rags anyways. But i believe in God and He is never asleep as he read those sharp words of judgement coming from people like you. Still i wish you all the best. People like you are the ones who really need to feel true love and understanding so through it you can learn the meaning of camaraderie, and so you can learn to relate and learn how to empathize with others. To feel love so you can love. To be understood so you can understand. Bless your heart still and i hope you wont be judged like how me and my citizens are judged just because there are some imperfect Filipinos out there the same way there are imperfect foreigners living among us as well.

Old 12-28-2014, 07:51 PM

3 posts, read 4,826 times
To the TS, explore the world yourself, don't base on internet alone if you're really looking for something serious and true.

Old 12-29-2014, 08:46 AM

87 posts, read 84,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by [B
calipoppy[/b];35100811]This is very true. These men are in love with the idea of the obedient, servile, and sexbot Asian woman. They are in love with the stereotype. And the reason that these men travel to 3rd world countries is because these women are usually uneducated, economically challenged and have fewer options.
Wow! I normally just keep my mouth shut but I couldn't help myself. Folks here's a prime example of that American Superiority complex people talk about!

Last edited by Pia1; 12-29-2014 at 09:24 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia