Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-14-2014, 10:20 AM

34 posts, read 120,328 times

Advertisements

Some friends went there for a week and that's what they say. I am not american nor black so I wonder how do they perceive someone who's not like that? Thanks.

Old 03-14-2014, 10:21 AM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Absolutely, that is why there are so many Asian and Japanese women married to Asian and Japanese men, they hate them.

Old 03-14-2014, 10:22 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,799,067 times
Yes, that's why nobody is having sex in all of Asia. They only want to have sex with Americans, and of course there aren't enough of them to go round, which is why their population will decline rapidly. In Japan the women all have a gaijin fetish, they refuse to be with their own men, and have a secret plan to kidnap all the American men using the power of kawaii. Codename Operation Hello Kitty...

Old 03-14-2014, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Postman View Post
Yes, that's why nobody is having sex in all of Asia. They only want to have sex with Americans, and of course there aren't enough of them to go round, which is why their population will decline rapidly. In Japan the women all have a gaijin fetish, they refuse to be with their own men, and have a secret plan to kidnap all the American men using the power of kawaii. Codename Operation Hello Kitty...
Lol...the last sentence...

OK the first 2 posts basically contradict each other. Japan seems to be the most controversial place on the world when it comes to dating. Like...when you talk about America 99% of the world male population agrees that American women are 'angry feminists' who aren't that thin and have a thing for "hot british accents". But in japan? Half time i hear/read positive things and the other half total bitter dudes who complain how they only like lesbians, black men and if they're drunk: english men.

Shuould visit it this summer. I've been to 6 Euro countries and one Asian where i live now but never to the "far east".

Wouldn't drop South Korea as an option 2. Just not the north.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baccardi123 View Post
Lol...the last sentence...

OK the first 2 posts basically contradict each other. Japan seems to be the most controversial place on the world when it comes to dating. Like...when you talk about America 99% of the world male population agrees that American women are 'angry feminists' who aren't that thin and have a thing for "hot british accents". But in japan? Half time i hear/read positive things and the other half total bitter dudes who complain how they only like lesbians, black men and if they're drunk: english men.

Shuould visit it this summer. I've been to 6 Euro countries and one Asian where i live now but never to the "far east".

Wouldn't drop South Korea as an option 2. Just not the north.
Well I see you didn't pick up on my sarcasm...no, of course plenty of Japanese women aren't 'only' into American or black men, some Japanese women aren't into them either.

Only like lesbians? Dunno what you mean by that.

Are you looking to get laid? If so I wouldn't recommend Japan for that. I'm not encouraging it, but for bang for your buck people seeking that sort of thing usually head South. Like South-East Asia.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Well I see you didn't pick up on my sarcasm...no, of course plenty of Japanese women aren't 'only' into American or black men, some Japanese women aren't into them either.

Only like lesbians? Dunno what you mean by that.

Are you looking to get laid? If so I wouldn't recommend Japan for that. I'm not encouraging it, but for bang for your buck people seeking that sort of thing usually head South. Like South-East Asia.
No

Yeah i've heard that...but you can get hookers in many countries - especially Europe. So spending $3k for the trip + another $500 for a hooker is not what i am looking for now. I mean that's thousands for a simple prostitute. For that amount of money you can get Miss Universe in say Russia or Ukraine.

My goal will be something more serious hence i mentioned japan.

Old 03-14-2014, 11:54 AM

Quote:
No

Yeah i've heard that...but you can get hookers in many countries - especially Europe. So spending $3k for the trip + another $500 for a hooker is not what i am looking for now. I mean that's thousands for a simple prostitute. For that amount of money you can get Miss Universe in say Russia or Ukraine.

My goal will be something more serious hence i mentioned japan.
Serious? You're looking for a Japanese girlfriend? A long distance relationship or do you plan to move to Japan? Or get her to move to wherever you live?

Old 03-14-2014, 11:58 AM

Quote:
Serious? You're looking for a Japanese girlfriend?
why? are they that bad?

Old 03-14-2014, 02:17 PM

32 posts, read 158,231 times
LOL, must be a slow day for baccard123.

Old 03-14-2014, 07:21 PM

Quote:
why? are they that bad?
No I asked, 'so want a serious relationship.' They vary, but I'm wondering why you want to go to Japan to find a girlfriend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia