Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2014, 06:44 PM

4,651 posts, read 4,592,373 times

Advertisements

Just showed you a video of an archaic israeli law that permit the arrest of a 5 year palestinian boy under the accusation of terrorism

Old 03-31-2014, 07:05 PM

23,707 posts, read 30,745,228 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scobby View Post
I'm talking about israeli archaic laws !!

Israel divorce law traps women in marriages that died long ago
Israel is one country. Why don't you tell people about the Sharia Law that affects ALL Muslim women on the entire planet called Khula.

Here, I'll get you started.

Khula - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Old 03-31-2014, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Just showed you a video of an archaic israeli law that permit the arrest of a 5 year palestinian boy under the accusation of terrorism
You have a "need" to send this thread in a direction that was not intended by the OP. The child and father were taken in and given a strong talking too. How barbaric can you get.

But you want a response so here is a one. A Muslim teenager executed over a cup of coffee by Muslims.

Muslims killing Muslims: Young boy executed over a cup of coffee |

Last edited by Pruzhany; 03-31-2014 at 07:54 PM..

Old 03-31-2014, 07:59 PM

119 posts, read 215,323 times
It's interesting how anytime a debate about Israel starts anywhere on the internet, suddenly there's one or two people who show up who are EXTREMELY pro Israel to the point that it is just absurd.

I think these people are Israeli agents assigned to spread pro-Israel propaganda on the internet. I read stories about this. Israel has people sitting in cubicles on computers, posting on forums like this, with the intention of steering the debate in favor of Israel.

Sounds like a cool job. Get paid to troll forums all day. My dream job...

Old 03-31-2014, 10:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingAndSettling View Post
It's interesting how anytime a debate about Israel starts anywhere on the internet, suddenly there's one or two people who show up who are ... pro Israel to the point that it is just absurd.

Why not. Someone has to fill in the holes of anti-Israel and anti-Jewish threads with the truth. Look at CD itself, its extremely rare that a Jew starts a anti-Arab Country or anti-Muslim thread. We respond to the threads, we don't initiate the debates. The OP has plenty of time to initiate anti-Jew threads yet has no time to initiate pro-Muslim debates.

Old 03-31-2014, 10:46 PM

Quote:
Watch for yourself...

How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel - It's Serious!
He chose a Ultra Orthodox community that shuns all outsiders, which include secular Israelis.

I'd like to see this same person go to Saudi Arabia and try to the same thing near Mecca. Or even closer to home, let him try the same thing with the Amish.

Old 04-02-2014, 09:45 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
I'm talking about israeli archaic laws !!

Israel divorce law traps women in marriages that died long ago

Israel divorce law traps women in marriages that died long ago - latimes.com
Well at least one doesn't get their limbs amputated like in Hamas new Sharia law. On the other hand, the Israeli civic courts are now more willing to suspend driver's licenses, seize bank accounts, prevent travel abroad and even imprisoning those who don't comply with an order to grant a divorce.

Old 04-02-2014, 11:20 PM

199 posts, read 336,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelingAndSettling View Post
I think these people are Israeli agents assigned to spread pro-Israel propaganda on the internet. I read stories about this. Israel has people sitting in cubicles on computers, posting on forums like this, with the intention of steering the debate in favor of Israel.
Very true my friend. It's good to know that there are still some "aware" people like you in the world who aren't mindless sheep and blindly accept what the mainstream media tells them as the "truth."

Hopefully you're behind some kind of proxy or secure connection because with the NSA spying controversy going on, it's only a matter of time before they round up the "anti semites" on the internet. Apparently the 1st amendment only applies as long as you don't criticize Israel and/or zionism.

As a law-abiding, tax-paying American, I always wondered what advantage(s) does the U.S. gain from having Israel as an "ally"? We Americans have lost countless lives fighting their wars and go deeper into debt just to maintain this "holy land" of our "ally." Along the way we have made the Muslim Middle East our bitter enemies. It seems the U.S. is a just a shell of its former self and Obama is merely a puppet for Israel (the Zionist lobbyists like AIPAC ensure this).

"To learn who rules over you, find out who you can't criticize."
-Voltaire

notice how this soldier gets "accidentally" cut-off due to "technical difficulties." It occurs around the 40 second mark and the last words you hear him say is "Israel is more than capable..."

I do not personally have a problem with Jews. I have a problem with Zionists/Zionism, which is an idea/concept. Please note that not all Jews are Zionists.

Last edited by kanjelman7; 04-03-2014 at 12:04 AM..

Old 04-03-2014, 09:07 AM

43,659 posts, read 44,385,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kanjelman7 View Post

As a law-abiding, tax-paying American, I always wondered what advantage(s) does the U.S. gain from having Israel as an "ally"? We Americans have lost countless lives fighting their wars and go deeper into debt just to maintain this "holy land" of our "ally."
Actually only Israeli soldiers have fought in Israel's war and no American soldiers have defended Israel's borders.

I think part of the reason that the USA continues to have Israel as its ally stems from a religious belief connected with the concept of Israel being the "holy land" to Christians as the majority of Americans are Christians (rather than other faiths).

Old 04-03-2014, 06:06 PM

199 posts, read 336,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
Actually only Israeli soldiers have fought in Israel's war and no American soldiers have defended Israel's borders.
Yes, and let's not naively think that the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars were not proxy wars for Israel under American flags. Israel now has its sights currently set on Syria and Iran. It's funny how Netanyahu pleads to the world to oppose Iran's nuclear program when Israel has a considerable nuclear stockpile of its own. Hypocritical much?

Quote:
I think part of the reason that the USA continues to have Israel as its ally stems from a religious belief connected with the concept of Israel being the "holy land" to Christians as the majority of Americans are Christians (rather than other faiths).
The funny thing is that Israeli territory is considered "holy land" for the Muslims as well (as it is for all three major Abrahamic religions: Christianity, Islam, Judiasm), which explains why Palestine and the rest of the Islamic world are not relenting after all these decades.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia