Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2014, 10:05 PM

54 posts, read 118,110 times

Advertisements

Because I work in the oil industry, I spend 85 to 90% of my time away from my family. I have a loving and understanding family and I think GOD for having an understanding wife. She has been mom and dad for the last several years. I travel between Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Rio de Janeiro, and Houston. After careful reflection the wife and I decided to stay in the Honolulu Hawaii area. I have decided to take the entire Summer off for vacation. I planned for 6 months. The kids love the beaches, crime is low, they just love their school and my wife is involved in all of the the housewife activities she can. The kids are starting Summer Vacation and I promised them an Asian vacation. We have been blessed with 5 adorable children. They know the Hawaiian dialect better than most natives, LOL. We could have been together in Rio de Janiero but the wife felt safer with the kids in Honolulu since I travel extensively. The company would have paid for housing, school, a driver, security, etc. We are both natives of Los Angeles. Here is where I need the help, I know where we are going. I just want to know the best sights for families; because I always travel for business.
1. We are going to start the vacation on the Big Island of Hawaii, the kids want to see the black and red sand beaches.
2. We are going to Kyoto, Japan-need help with sights for kids.
3. We are headed to Tokyo, Japan-need help with sights for kids.
4 We will travel to Hong Kong- same help
5. We will travel to Shanghai-same help
6. We will travel to Beijing-same help.
7. After China we will travel to Singapore for a few days same help.
8. After Singapore Dubai for a week, I know we will drive the sand dunes, ski in the mall, swim and any other suggestions..
9 Abu Dhabi I have few sights in mind any suggestion appreciated.
10. I have 1 business meeting in Moscow any suggestions for the kids.
11. Then to Los Angeles to spend the rest of the Summer with Grandparents. Thanks for any suggestions, I want the kids and the wife to have the Summer of their lives.

Last edited by wargod; 06-12-2014 at 10:45 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-13-2014, 09:02 AM

9,556 posts, read 20,795,965 times
See my response to your other post.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia