Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-30-2014, 12:53 PM

6 posts, read 4,616 times

Advertisements

God damn i want to visit again

but I keep reading the jerks are still protesting

GIVE UP
what are you protesting for???

Stupid lame idiots. China isnt that bad

Honestly I felt 10 times safer walking the streets of Shanghai at 3 am then I did your average American city LOL

Old 11-30-2014, 04:20 PM

7 posts, read 6,509 times
Default "Stupid lame idiots"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenTwilly View Post
God damn ...GIVE UP what are you protesting for???

Stupid lame idiots LOL

I think those "stupid lame idiots" may have read this excerpted document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes....

Maybe you should give this document a read: [url=http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html]Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript[/url]

Old 11-30-2014, 05:46 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,802,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laowai7 View Post
I think those "stupid lame idiots" may have read this excerpted document:

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes....

Maybe you should give this document a read: Declaration of Independence - Text Transcript
Chinese are not Americans and they have a different constitution and philosophy.
We all know (sadly) humans are not created equal in the real world.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia