Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2020, 01:23 PM

12,722 posts, read 7,599,740 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selurong View Post
Sadly, people who are normal and are not a bunch of Fascist Worshipping Prostitute Lovers are the only ones who support Manila over Bangkok

Are people even aware of what the Thais and Japanese did to Manila? The Axis powers which included Thailand bombed Manila to bits and destroyed our once beautiful city.
Quote:
Bangkok is more pleasant than Manila because Thai hoes and their Japanese pimps conspired to bomb the once beautiful city of Manila to kingdom come in WW2. Otherwise, our city would have been better
Nevermind I get it. You are a bitter little man with an ax to grind, enoughso that you're wiling to suspend current reality to chase this cause.

Get over it dude.

Old 08-29-2020, 01:33 PM

29 posts, read 18,644 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lieqiang View Post
Can you try to move the goal posts any further?

You said: Cambodia hardly gets any tourists
I said: Cambodia got 7 million tourists

Thailand isn't in the equation here, the subject is Cambodia. Seven million tourists isn't "hardly any" by any stretch, especially compared to it's population of 16 million.

I disagreed with your claim that prostitution is Thailand's main selling point. Most tourists to Thailand go for beaches, temples, elephants, etc. not prostitutes.

Next he will say Filipinos speak English thats why Thailand is capital of prostitution of the world as the last source of his intellect.

He probably thinks Manila is far superior than Kuala Lumpur or Singapore!

Old 08-29-2020, 01:43 PM

24,721 posts, read 9,524,597 times
Quote:
And please, if Thailand isn't the prostitution capital of the world (Which you lie by saying they arent) how come they have the highest AIDS and HIV rate in Asia?
1. Thailand is not the prostitution capital of the world (not even in Asia):
https://www.liveandinvestoverseas.co...t-prostitutes/

2. Thailand does not have the highest HIV/AIDs rates in Asia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HIV/AIDS_in_Asia

Any other lies you want to ramble about?

Old 08-29-2020, 02:02 PM

29 posts, read 18,644 times
Quote:
Lol who you fooling? Cambodia only has 7 Million Tourists last year vs Thailand's 39 Million. And please, if Thailand isn't the prostitution capital of the world (Which you lie by saying they arent) how come they have the highest AIDS and HIV rate in Asia?
https://www.liveandinvestoverseas.co...t-prostitutes/

Philippines is top 5 world's sex workers!

4. Philippines: 85 sex workers per 10,000

The Philippines offers female company in the form of “bargirls”. Girls here often wear their “bargirl” ID tags in noticeable places, and are supposed to be regularly tested for STDs.

10. Thailand: 45 sex workers per 10,000

Prostitution is actually illegal in Thailand, however in practice it is tolerated and partly regulated.

Old 08-29-2020, 03:36 PM

657 posts, read 245,845 times
This Pinoy boy life in delusional + crab mentality
Blame here and there. They think their country is better in region with their golden age era

Now you can see, worst covid in region, economy -16.5, china gang their ass, xtra judicial killing, etc, etc. Nice, blame other for your incompetent.

Old 08-30-2020, 01:39 AM

1,117 posts, read 845,922 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pag-pag View Post
This Pinoy boy life in delusional + crab mentality
Blame here and there. They think their country is better in region with their golden age era

Now you can see, worst covid in region, economy -16.5, china gang their ass, xtra judicial killing, etc, etc. Nice, blame other for your incompetent.

That's hilarious because when Indonesia officially had the worse numbers you kept saying "No big deal. Herd immunity is the way to go." You were basically advocating for half the population to catch Covid as a solution. So now you suddenly care about Covid cases?

Indonesia has done much less testing that the Philippines, so of course your numbers are lower. The Philippines has done 2.5 million tests, while Indonesia has done 2.2 million. And this is despite the fact that Indonesia has 2.5X the population of the Philippines. And even despite doing less testing, Indonesia has many more deaths- 7,261 compared to 3,419 in the Philippines. It's easy to undercount cases, but not as easy to coverup deaths. Indonesia has the highest number of deaths in East and Southeast Asia- but you don't want to talk about that. It's very clearly that Indonesia is undercounting because it has one of the lowest tests per capita in the world.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

And you're not handling the virus well at all because you have so many more deaths. The vast majority of people who test positive in the Philippines are mild or asymptomatic. Very few die. So yes, our case numbers are worse because we test more. But you're not handling it well if you have less cases but more deaths.

Also, you keep talking about the Philippines and China, but last time I checked, Sinovac is testing its Chinese vaccine on Indonesians. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't be a hypocrite. I'm pretty sure you were saying that Filipinos were going to get a Chinese vaccine. Well look now

Last edited by manolopo; 08-30-2020 at 01:58 AM..

Old 08-30-2020, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
That's hilarious because when Indonesia officially had the worse numbers you kept saying "No big deal. Herd immunity is the way to go." You were basically advocating for half the population to catch Covid as a solution. So now you suddenly care about Covid cases?

Indonesia has done much less testing that the Philippines, so of course your numbers are lower. The Philippines has done 2.5 million tests, while Indonesia has done 2.2 million. And this is despite the fact that Indonesia has 2.5X the population of the Philippines. And even despite doing less testing, Indonesia has many more deaths- 7,261 compared to 3,419 in the Philippines. It's easy to undercount cases, but not as easy to coverup deaths. So it's very clearly that Indonesia is undercounting because it has one of the lowest tests per capita in the world.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

And you're not handling the virus well at all because you have so many more deaths. The vast majority of people who test positive in the Philippines are mild or asymptomatic. Very few die. So yes, our case numbers are worse because we test more. But you're not handling it well if you have less cases but more deaths.

Also, you keep talking about the Philippines and China, but last time I checked, Sinovac is testing its Chinese vaccine on Indonesians. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that, but don't be a hypocrite. I'm pretty sure you were saying that Filipinos were going to get a Chinese vaccine. Well look now
Worst you handle this pandemic in region, -16.5 economy after fail the world longest lockdown, shot dead lockdown violator, then after testing begging for vaccine?

We are not pathetic begging for vaccine, we conduct phase 3 trial vaccine, develop vaccine with china, korea, uea and local vaccine. So where ur plan to develop vaccine or at least conduct trial vaccine not just testing, testing and testing.

The situation is more worse than in Indo when we do partial lockdown, start daily basis with new normal, and not forcing military to conduct lockdown

Based on population then you boast 3000 dead in Ph vs 7000 dead in Indo when indo population is 2.5x than Ph?

You see what different pragmatic short plan vs long term planning? Boasting number of testing for what?

Last edited by pag-pag; 08-30-2020 at 02:32 AM..

Old 08-30-2020, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pag-pag View Post
Worst you handle this pandemic in region, -16.5 economy after fail the world longest lockdown, shot dead lockdown violator, then after testing begging for vaccine?

We are not pathetic begging for vaccine, we conduct phase 3 trial vaccine, develop vaccine with china, korea, uea and local vaccine. So where ur plan to develop vaccine or at least conduct trial vaccine not just testing, testing and testing.

The situation is more worse than in Indo when we do partial lockdown, start daily basis with new normal, and not forcing military to conduct lockdown

You see what different pragmatic short plan vs long term planning?
It's worse in Indonesia because it's not just about case numbers (because that depends on tests, which Indonesia barely does), it's more about how they handle the cases that they have. More people are dying in Indonesia because your government never really locked down. The economy in the Philippines is suffering because of long lockdowns, but at least we don't have many deaths. Again, China is testing their vaccine on your people. You're the guy who is so anti China, well now you're depending on China for a vaccine. They're already using you as guinea pigs. I'm just imagining what you would say if Sinovac started doing vaccine trials on Filipinos. You would be talking about it all day long.

And btw, I don't like Duterte at all, but it was just a headline that said "shoot them dead" He never said to shoot any lockdown violators dead. Here's the entire context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlBM9CRsG7U

And I don't like him at all. I hope he catches Covid and dies. But still, his words were taken out of context in that particular speech.

Old 08-30-2020, 02:52 AM

Btw- most of the Philippines isn't on lockdown- just Metro Manila and Cebu. And it's not a strict lockdown- it's GCQ. Manila has been on GCQ longer (almost 3 months) than it's been on the strict ECQ lockdown (two months). On GCQ, public transportation runs, restaurants are open for dine in, movement between cities is not limited, people can go outside without qurantine passes.

This is inside a restaurant during GCQ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0t1vmBeqeY

So it's clearly not a strict lockdown anymore. The strict lockdown only lasted from Mid March to Mid May

Old 08-30-2020, 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
It's worse in Indonesia because it's not just about case numbers (because that depends on tests, which Indonesia barely does), it's more about how they handle the cases that they have. More people are dying in Indonesia because your government never really locked down. The economy in the Philippines is suffering because of long lockdowns, but at least we don't have many deaths. Again, China is testing their vaccine on your people. You're the guy who is so anti China, well now you're depending on China for a vaccine. They're already using you as guinea pigs. I'm just imagining what you would say if Sinovac started doing vaccine trials on Filipinos. You would be talking about it all day long.

And btw, I don't like Duterte at all, but it was just a headline that said "shoot them dead" He never said to shoot any lockdown violators dead. Here's the entire context

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlBM9CRsG7U

And I don't like him at all. I hope he catches Covid and dies. But still, his words were taken out of context in that particular speech.
Haa you call indonesia people more dying?
Look around you, how many jobless begging on the street now? Look how desperate your jeepney driver? Look how desperate your ofw? How desperate your medical worker and the idea medical revolution.
The people there not dying from virus but pragmatic short plan.
And yes we can organize those all better!

Who said we just depending on China? We develop with other countries korea, uea and local vaccine. Btw sinovac trial countries are brazil, bangladesh, chile, turkey, indonesia

So where is your long term plan? No wonder when thailand make headline "Philippines Land of Covid"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia