Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2016, 06:02 AM

15,507 posts, read 6,432,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Somehow this guy got elected
His comments on many things are appalling

Philippine presidential candidate Rodrigo Duterte widens lead despite rape joke criticism - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Yeah. I'll take you seriously, when you start using the correct word.
typos my friend, they happen from time to time
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-10-2016, 06:32 AM

14,767 posts, read 17,114,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Winterfall8324 View Post
typos my friend, they happen from time to time
Fair enough. still, your post...really? Who cares if innocents are caught up? Come on..
The guy is a loon. Hundreds killed, encouraging vigilantism..
Street-executions are surging in President Duterte's Philippines | SBS News

Old 08-10-2016, 06:33 AM

2,974 posts, read 2,815,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artemis agrotera View Post
Fair enough. still, your post...really? Who cares if innocents are caught up? Come on..
The guy is a loon. Hundreds killed, encouraging vigilantism..
Street-executions are surging in President Duterte's Philippines | SBS News
Don't take him seriously. I mean he probably doesn't want to, he votes Trump. It's pretty obvious that he would support another loon

Old 08-10-2016, 06:53 AM

1,135 posts, read 1,116,337 times
Funny, both Trump and Clinton are loons, too. I believe Clinton will be a puppet loon President following the commands of the Bilderburg and NWO. Trump - he can't take criticism and could be a dictator, otherwise, he's too outspoken and sometimes extreme. But I have my own personal problems and haven't paid attention to the American Presidency Election much.

I guess the poor are frustrated being poor in the Philippines. It's hard to get out of being poor when many Flip jobs there pay pathetic wages.

Old 08-10-2016, 07:24 AM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
Don't take him seriously. I mean he probably doesn't want to, he votes Trump. It's pretty obvious that he would support another loon
They're both authoritarian, narcissistic demagogues and both certainly have a lot of sociopathic characteristics.

Old 08-10-2016, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
They're both authoritarian, narcissistic demagogues and both certainly have a lot of sociopathic characteristics.
crime rates in the Philippians are way down since 2015, in the US they're way up. take your pick

Old 08-10-2016, 01:46 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,898,554 times
Quote:
crime rates in the Philippians are way down since 2015, in the US they're way up. take your pick
Spoken like a true supporter of authoritarianism limited to concrete thinking.

Old 08-10-2016, 03:10 PM

Quote:
You're not counting the biggest crime rate of all - the President's crime of killing all of the innocent with the guilty. With no trial, and crime disguised as "vigilanteism in the name of killing a drug dealer or pusher..."

e.g., an honor student's dead body was in a web pic. She had a sign by her say, "Drug Pusher."

Yeah, right...

I have seen that many people in this world are actually crazy / not thinking right, although they seem to themselves that they think they think right.

And I lived in Manila / Quezon City back in July 2014 to June 2015, and I didn't notice too much everyday crime or drug dealing.

Old 08-10-2016, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTE1969 View Post
You're not counting the biggest crime rate of all - the President's crime of killing all of the innocent with the guilty. With no trial, and crime disguised as "vigilanteism in the name of killing a drug dealer or pusher..."

e.g., an honor student's dead body was in a web pic. She had a sign by her say, "Drug Pusher."

Yeah, right...

I have seen that many people in this world are actually crazy / not thinking right, although they seem to themselves that they think they think right.

And I lived in Manila / Quezon City back in July 2014 to June 2015, and I didn't notice too much everyday crime or drug dealing.
sure, innocents who died shouldn't have, but walk in the streets of manila, kids can play outside knowing it's safe letting their imagination run wild helping the new generation in the future. kids in Detroit don't have that pleasure

Old 08-10-2016, 05:59 PM

Quote:
sure, innocents who died shouldn't have, but walk in the streets of manila, kids can play outside knowing it's safe letting their imagination run wild helping the new generation in the future. kids in Detroit don't have that pleasure
My 2nd home in Quezon City was next to a squatter area and they never had problems with a drug pusher badly influencing the kids. The kids always had their imagination, and at every 6 pm they prayed to the statue of the Blessed Virgin Mary... Nah... There was no apparent serious drug problem in the 1 year I lived in Quezon City, PH.

Kids in inner Detroit = probably BLACK, and you know their "culture..."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia