Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-23-2019, 06:47 AM

400 posts, read 238,277 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
at least the Palarong Pambansa is still classy with its paragliders and entertaining shows which you dont have anyway lol. Night lights over friendly proper ceremony? Judging from both videos I'll prefer the Palaro opening any time of the day.
Judging from your previous statements saying Opening and closing ceremony of Sea Games 2019 was world class and the best ever, I won't be surprised that you choose that cheap palaro thing over proper ceremony of PON. LOL...

Quote:
lol and what is this? indeed very world class

you should have at least compared 2019 to 2019 or 2020 and 2016 to 2016 let me do the honor.

Gosh... Your stupidity finally is back, yayy.... Those are like small events in villages to spread information that PON 2020 will be held in certain province. Now is not 2020 yet, dumb dumb... Proper opening ceremony will be held next year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-23-2019, 10:36 AM

657 posts, read 244,790 times
Quote:
at least the Palarong Pambansa is still classy with its paragliders and entertaining shows which you dont have anyway lol. Night lights over friendly proper ceremony? Judging from both videos I'll prefer the Palaro opening any time of the day.

lol and what is this? indeed very world class

you should have at least compared 2019 to 2019 or 2020 and 2016 to 2016 let me do the honor.

Classy what? Paragliders? Hello

PON opening in new stadium in Papua, 2020

Compare to same date?
Even ur sea 2005, 2019 not comparable to sea games 2011
Ur palarong pambansa 2019 not comparable.to pon 2017

We know u dont have budget to build nice stage, low class sea games, low class award.

Last edited by pag-pag; 12-23-2019 at 11:25 AM..

Old 12-23-2019, 06:10 PM

37,128 posts, read 39,337,475 times
So with Jakarta having opened its MRT and LRT lines, how has that changed the city? Are the lines heavily used? Has it spurred on transit-oriented development? Are the streets near the stations any livelier and filled with pedestrians? It seems like it was a big year for Jakarta in terms of infrastructure.

Old 12-23-2019, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
So with Jakarta having opened its MRT and LRT lines, how has that changed the city? Are the lines heavily used? Has it spurred on transit-oriented development? Are the streets near the stations any livelier and filled with pedestrians? It seems like it was a big year for Jakarta in terms of infrastructure.
Yep... It also pump up the number of other public transportation like BRT, reaching all time high a little less than a Million passengers per day this December.

Around March next year, MRT phase 2 will start construction. Expected to be fully operational in 2024. And then MRT 3 that will be finished in 2026.

2020s will be interesting years for Jakarta since it will get major rail-based public transportation upgrades by the completion of MRT phase 2 and 3, LRT Jkt phase 2, LRT Jabodebek, Jkt Bandung HSR, Jkt Surabaya semi HSR.

Old 12-30-2019, 09:15 AM

732 posts, read 779,529 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
Judging from your previous statements saying Opening and closing ceremony of Sea Games 2019 was world class and the best ever, I won't be surprised that you choose that cheap palaro thing over proper ceremony of PON. LOL...

Gosh... Your stupidity finally is back, yayy.... Those are like small events in villages to spread information that PON 2020 will be held in certain province. Now is not 2020 yet, dumb dumb... Proper opening ceremony will be held next year.
Well we have its counterparts on every region but it isn't celebrated that LOWLY. At least our regional sports events are better than your counterpart. Yucks saying stupid are you saying that to yourself?

It is you who said they were the best and world class when I already mentioned previously that the opening ceremony has the best entertainment value but not the production value, it is fine and the closing to have the best fireworks and drone show but not the production value on ground. I even said that production value wise overall, SEA Games 2015 was the best so far. So who is now more stupid? Who are you to judge and impose between what is PROPER and not in doing an opening and closing ceremony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pag-pag View Post
Classy what? Paragliders? Hello

PON opening in new stadium in Papua, 2020

Compare to same date?
Even ur sea 2005, 2019 not comparable to sea games 2011
Ur palarong pambansa 2019 not comparable.to pon 2017

We know u dont have budget to build nice stage, low class sea games, low class award.
Lol what is this a concert? Why even care to post this when this doesn't show any production value? You just showed this for us to see the paragliders? LOL

Old 12-30-2019, 11:41 AM

657 posts, read 244,790 times
Quote:
Well we have its counterparts on every region but it isn't celebrated that LOWLY. At least our regional sports events are better than your counterpart. Yucks saying stupid are you saying that to yourself?

It is you who said they were the best and world class when I already mentioned previously that the opening ceremony has the best entertainment value but not the production value, it is fine and the closing to have the best fireworks and drone show but not the production value on ground. I even said that production value wise overall, SEA Games 2015 was the best so far. So who is now more stupid? Who are you to judge and impose between what is PROPER and not in doing an opening and closing ceremony?
let me slap your big mouth again boi!

the best ever
world class
most memorable
asian games level

MEHHHHHH!!!

Quote:
Lol what is this a concert? Why even care to post this when this doesn't show any production value? You just showed this for us to see the paragliders? LOL
oh you want look fancy because paragliders right boi? Just 1 paragliders? LMAO!
those just for opening local football tournament boi!
how about your local basketball opening boi? pageant parade for OC???

Meanwhile singing contest audition for opening sea games?
And palarong pambansa OC comparable to our local football OC?

Still dare to compare 2005 + 2019 to other neighbor you pinoy? better u collect some donation to prepare para games 2019!
My suggestion for opening ceremony para games, hip hop dance contest!

Last edited by pag-pag; 12-30-2019 at 12:10 PM..

Old 12-30-2019, 05:44 PM

Quote:
LOL...
I don't know how you still have a face after what you boasted about word class thingy, turned out to be big flop and cheapy cheapy like last Sea Games, then postponed the Para Games coz you run out of budget.

And still dream to host Asian Games? Oh my... Know your place please.

Old 12-31-2019, 06:24 AM

1,002 posts, read 905,851 times
before your country host the Asian Games that will be noticed is large or small stadiums ?? even Stadium Gelora Bung Karno was in the middle of the city JKT , had complete facilities and accommodated a large capacity audience and was always a customer of events international sports ... no doubt

Yeah Philipines you ready to compete with Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, India ,Japan etc to Host Asian Games

Old 01-11-2020, 05:32 AM

732 posts, read 779,529 times
^^ We can build them if needed but there is no need for that at the moment. In the meantime, we have the largest indoor arena in the WORLD with 55k capacity and soon will open another with 70k in Davao. Those capacity can already even compete on open stadiums in SEA and anywhere in the world. Again, we have for the record LARGEST indoor ARENA in the WORLD, in the WORLD mind you!!! How about Indonesia? For how big your stadiums are, is there something you can show to the world being the biggest or best venue? What and where?

Stadium Gelora Bung Karno has 77k capacity with it being an open outdoor stadium. With King Dome in Davao at 70k and Phil Arena 55k, the difference isn't that much considering that these are enclosed indoor arenas. Nothing special with that 77k...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landove View Post
LOL...
I don't know how you still have a face after what you boasted about word class thingy, turned out to be big flop and cheapy cheapy like last Sea Games, then postponed the Para Games coz you run out of budget.

And still dream to host Asian Games? Oh my... Know your place please.
Cheap to you because you are biased af. Also, for the record, Sea Games 2019 is better than any of your Sea Games hosting. Period!

Last edited by neMarL; 01-11-2020 at 05:44 AM..

Old 01-11-2020, 08:03 AM

24 posts, read 7,568 times
Quote:
^^ We can build them if needed but there is no need for that at the moment. In the meantime, we have the largest indoor arena in the WORLD with 55k capacity and soon will open another with 70k in Davao. Those capacity can already even compete on open stadiums in SEA and anywhere in the world. Again, we have for the record LARGEST indoor ARENA in the WORLD, in the WORLD mind you!!! How about Indonesia? For how big your stadiums are, is there something you can show to the world being the biggest or best venue? What and where?

Stadium Gelora Bung Karno has 77k capacity with it being an open outdoor stadium. With King Dome in Davao at 70k and Phil Arena 55k, the difference isn't that much considering that these are enclosed indoor arenas. Nothing special with that 77k...

Cheap to you because you are biased af. Also, for the record, Sea Games 2019 is better than any of your Sea Games hosting. Period!
Let me slap ur big mouth again boi

82k capacity indoor + outdoor stadium
Can ur largest arena swap to outdoor arena boi?
Can ur biggest arena surpass JIS stadium boi?

Cheap, cheap, cheap! thats why 2019 para gamea postponed due no budget. Cheap OC/CC.

What else u want to brag here?
The largest mall for cheap store?
Wet dreaming project the largest airport in the world?
The largest indoor arena for cheap OC?
Period!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia