Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-11-2019, 12:58 AM

95 posts, read 68,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by neMarL View Post
Not to mention, the information he posted was a Facebook backpackers survey which can be subject to more bias and prejudice. While the one you posted is a study with ample and concrete methodology. Maybe Jakarta was not included on that survey as it isn't a tourist backpacker city afterall. I'm pretty sure Koh Samui, Bangkok and Phuket are better than Jakarta which are all included on that survey.
Maybe they not mention Jakarta as worst city

Meanwhile Manila top worst city in survey, congratz
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-11-2019, 01:04 AM

1,117 posts, read 841,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Pagpag View Post
Maybe they not mention Jakarta as worst city

Meanwhile Manila top worst city in survey, congratz

yeah because 17 people really determine the worst city. That's less than a typical City Data poll. You dont see me citing City Data polls to prove a point. How about actual research?

Old 03-11-2019, 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by manolopo View Post
yeah because 17 people really determine the worst city. That's less than a typical City Data poll. You dont see me citing City Data polls to prove a point. How about actual research?
Yeah because you Pinoy can't reply my previous question with actual research!
What u can do just cherry picking some aspect to make ur city look better, But in overall u are behind! pathetic!

Old 03-11-2019, 01:17 AM

Quote:
The difference is u just repeating cherry picking some aspect and cant accept it in overall u behind Jakarta?

can u proof it with those all pointless data ur city attract more visitor?
more rich?
give more impact to global stage?

How is it cherrypicking to point out that the index you posted is nearly a decade old and hasnt been updated since then? I believe the data is correct for a decade ago, but how can we say it's correct for today if it hasnt been updated? Also, you're cherry-picking because you cant admit that Manila has a higher quality of life, even though you post information from the exact same company that says Manila has a higher quality of life. So you want to believe some of what they say and ignore other parts? Even though the quality of life data is from last year?

Old 03-11-2019, 01:19 AM

Quote:
How is it cherrypicking to point out that the index you posted is nearly a decade old and hasnt been updated since then? I believe the data is correct for a decade ago, but how can we say it's correct for today if it hasnt been updated? Also, you're cherry-picking because you cant admit that Manila has a higher quality of life, even though you post information from the exact same company that says Manila has a higher quality of life. So you want to believe some of what they say and ignore other parts? Even though the quality of life data is from last year?
Oh please can u prove it with your quality of life ur city can attract more visitor, more rich, more impact to glabl stage?

Ohhh with your quality uf life u cant change the real situation,.. sad PINOY!

Old 03-11-2019, 01:26 AM

Quote:
Oh please can u prove it with your quality of life ur city can attract more visitor, more rich, more impact to glabl stage?

Ohhh with your quality uf life u cant change the real situation,.. sad PINOY!

More rich, more visitors, more global doesn't mean $hit when the quality of life is worse. You can have more money, more visitors, more highways, more malls. I'll take better quality of life. Thanks!

Old 03-11-2019, 01:32 AM

Quote:
More rich, more visitors, more global doesn't mean $hit when the quality of life is worse. You can have more money, more visitors, more highways, more malls. I'll take better quality of life. Thanks!
ok take it,..
we can offer more than walkable + qualty of life story

SAD PINOY

Old 03-11-2019, 07:46 AM

1,618 posts, read 2,623,936 times
Quote:
The difference is u just repeating cherry picking some aspect
Definition of "Cherry picking:" When someone else picks out individual facts that support his argument and undermine mine.

Definition of "Paying attention to detail:" When I pick out individual facts that support my argiment and undermine his.

Old 03-11-2019, 10:04 AM

Yeah exactly what he can do just playing in percapita, quantity vs quality, and compare small aspect

But he cant prove it in overall aspect and real situation
Pathetic

Old 03-11-2019, 11:45 AM

Quote:
ok take it,..
we can offer more than walkable + qualty of life story

SAD PINOY

Quality of life is literally everything. It's LIFE. I'll take life.

I'll take the city that's easier to walk around, with more green spaces, with cleaner air, with better LIFE. Thanks.

Your city has better transport, highways, and malls, but people are stuck in their cars all day or inside malls because the air so polluted
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia