Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 05:06 AM

214 posts, read 238,101 times

Advertisements

My classmate is married.

Old 09-09-2018, 05:20 AM

@Dd714 My photo is JPG mode. You can't see my picture.?

Old 09-09-2018, 06:31 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,877,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwuwang92 View Post
@Dd714 My photo is JPG mode. You can't see my picture.?
All I see is the same picture of a little boy and Chinese characters. Seems you are hotlinking from Baidu but something is not working, probably some hotlink protection they have going on.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:30 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
It says that the photo can't be linked outside of Baidu. Baidu is a search engine and app that's preloaded on most phones and computers here and is billed as "China's Google," though this is absurd. Baidu is probably the worst search engine I've ever attempted to use in my life, you have to sift through acres of ads and sponsored, trending/viral, or gov't sanctioned content before you actually get to what you want. If I access this page on Baidu (I generally use Chrome on my Huawei Mate 9), then the pic links work.

Dingwuwang, 4/5ths of your posts here are you saying that American women are fat, Russian women are phenomenal, and then height statistics for different Chinese provinces... I think we get what you are saying, regardless of whether or not we think it's valid.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:55 PM

1,139 posts, read 1,991,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeltx9412 View Post
Sorry if my question sounds stupid. I'm a Korean-American living in Texas and I rarely see White girls dating Asian men. They're so far and few between. I don't know if it's just my city, though.

So, back to my original question: do White girls find us attractive? If not, why?
Where in Texas are you from? In Houston, I see a decent number of white women dating Asian men. In Dallas, I had a Chinese-Filipino buddy who had a great time playing the field while he was living there. And a decent proportion of Asian descent male friends (of various nationalities) who have been intimate romantically/sexually with American women ended up getting involved with Texan women. The other state that seems to figure big in that manner among my fellow Asian male friends when it comes to white American women is Minnesota!

Old 09-09-2018, 10:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
lol. I don't believe you. All the young American women I know who travel to Asia are slim. My experience in Asia indicates that Asian men are very interested in American women, and any Western women. I don't see fat women traveling internationally, unless they're in a group of retired people.
Very true Ruth! Go to any major Asian tourist beach destination and any decent looking Western woman in a bikini is GUARANTEED to draw looks and even stares from the local men! If you have been to those beaches, you will understand what I am getting at!

Old 09-09-2018, 10:54 PM

I am in the Philippines, and I have personally in real life come across a pretty surprisingly large number of Western women involved in the AMWF scene here (regardless of whether it is marriage, relationships, friends-with-benefits, one-night-stands, etc) - especially in the last decade! In fact, I have encountered a big enough number (in the dozens) to gather a few anecdotal trends about it. The interesting thing is a decent number of them have hooked up/are with men who you could tell right off-the-bat are obviously not wealthy!

Where I am, the vast majority of white women I have encountered here in the Philippines who I have come across that have romantically/sexually involved themselves with local men are Europeans actually - particularly Russian, French, German, and British women. The other nationalities seem quite a ways behind the four aforementioned countries in the Philippines, and the funny thing is I am not the only one I know of who has observed this here in the Philippines.

Regarding where the AMWF pairings meet, they tend to be outside of Metro Manila in popular touristy beach areas (like Boracay, Palawan, Mindoro, Bohol, Cebu, Siargao, etc) though I am beginning to hear more and more about AMWF pairings happening in places beyond the aforementioned as well. In Metro Manila, it is a bit more difficult but if you know the right social circles and where they hang out, you'd be pleasantly surprised!

Just my two cents as an Asian from Asia living in Asia! And based on my travels around the region, the situation can and does vary from country-to-country (even down to the nationalities of women most frequently involved with local men in a given country) in my observation.

Last edited by mrconfusion87; 09-09-2018 at 11:21 PM..

Old 09-10-2018, 01:08 AM

511 posts, read 399,343 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrconfusion87 View Post
Where in Texas are you from? In Houston, I see a decent number of white women dating Asian men. In Dallas, I had a Chinese-Filipino buddy who had a great time playing the field while he was living there. And a decent proportion of Asian descent male friends (of various nationalities) who have been intimate romantically/sexually with American women ended up getting involved with Texan women. The other state that seems to figure big in that manner among my fellow Asian male friends when it comes to white American women is Minnesota!
Currently living in Austin now. Yeah, Houston is one of the most diverse cities I've ever been. I actually find native Texas women to be more friendly towards Asian men than those CA transplants. I do know the West Coast generally tend to be more tolerant when it comes to interracial relationship. Texans from the rural parts of the state always seem curious about culture of the country I'm from and they are willing to learn it. I haven't been in the West Coast for that long, but can't imagine myself leaving Texas and the South in general. There are lots of things I like about here.

Old 09-10-2018, 07:57 AM

@415_s2k You are an American woman.? Americans are fat. That's true. I didn't lie. Usually Asian men do not like fat women. That's why Chinese men don't like American women. In China A Russian woman and an American woman. Usually Chinese men like Russian women.

Old 09-10-2018, 09:34 PM

11,039 posts, read 16,851,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dingwuwang92 View Post
@415_s2k You are an American woman.? Americans are fat. That's true. I didn't lie. Usually Asian men do not like fat women. That's why Chinese men don't like American women. In China A Russian woman and an American woman. Usually Chinese men like Russian women.
No, I'm not an American woman. Are you a wumao? You're basically just trolling at this point. The average Chinese person can't tell a Russian or American or British or French woman apart and has never actually spent any time interacting with any of them, so most likely, this is just you repeating things you've read on the internet from other cluless dudes.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia