Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2019, 03:14 AM

1 posts, read 465 times

Advertisements

Hi all

I am new on this Asia forum. My name is Douwe G. from Apeldoorn city in the Netherlands. I lived more periods in several parts of Asia and i truly love and enjoy it. The people, the culture and ofcourse food.

My profession is being an Engineer at a construction work company in the Netherlands at the moment.

Besides that i truly love the Asian martial arts and i have practised Kyokushin Karate, Bujinkan, How Chuen Monkey Kung Fu under Fred Decramer. Is the Sasquatch, standing tall Monkey Bigfoot or Yeti Kungfu. With that also Taijiquan, or Tai Chi Chuan the internal mystical martial arts from China.

I also participate in national and international tournaments such as the Wu Wei Cup 2018 and other bigg competitions.

Well enough about me... i am happy to be here at the Asian forum

greetings

Douwe

Last edited by Oldhag1; 03-03-2019 at 04:26 PM.. Reason: Please be careful giving too much personal information on the web
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia