Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-16-2021, 04:10 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,760,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
Are you transferring technology to the CCP? If so, we will have to report you to the FBI.

Can you stop putting uighers, tibeteans, and political dissadisents in concentration camps, erasing HK democracy, trying to invade tawain, and stop eating everything that turns it back to heaven?

Can you make sure yourself stop supporting authoritarian regimes?

don't deflect. THis is a no spin zone.
Can you for once stop making nonsense statements about things you can't understand?
All you do is to repeat some stupid cliches again and again, and make lunatic accusations like a child.
Or making repetitive nonsense is your only strategy to make a point?

This is Asia board, but people like you keep pasting anti China propaganda here. Can't you use the politics board instead?
Just take a look at the boards of other continents, you'll see what the topics are supposed to be.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-16-2021, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Are you transferring technology to the CCP?
It's the opposite.
I finished college in China and transferred my knowledge to the US.
In fact China lost my work.

Old 01-16-2021, 05:56 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Can you for once stop making nonsense statements about things you can't understand?

Can you for once stop pushing communist party line doctrine?

Quote:
All you do is to repeat some stupid cliches again and again, and make lunatic accusations like a child.

All you do is advocate communist party rule over asia and then the world. You think a democratic taiwan should be annexed and Tibetans should be oppressed.

You throw a temper tantrum when someone talks bad about the CCP, PLA, and pooh bear.

Quote:
Or making repetitive nonsense is your only strategy to make a point?

There's not nothing repetitve about not trusting communists. Once you're rights are gone, you're put in a concentration camp like the uighers, forced to make cheap goods to flood foreign markets, and then executed even if you have assimilated into Han culture.

Quote:
This is Asia board, but people like you keep pasting anti China propaganda here. Can't you use the politics board instead?

This is the Asia board! Last time I checked, the CCP, the PLA, and PLA bioweapon COVID-19 are based in Asia. You keep pasting anti-taiwan and anti-democratic propaganda like a wumao from pla unit 61398.

Quote:
Just take a look at the boards of other continents, you'll see what the topics are supposed to be.

Don't tell me what to do! You don't have control of the gun. You cannot force me to do anything. Why do you do take a look?

Quote:
It's the opposite.
I finished college in China and transferred my knowledge to the US.
In fact China lost my work.

That's what they want you to think.

Old 01-16-2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Can you for once stop pushing communist party line doctrine?

All you do is advocate communist party rule over asia and then the world. You think a democratic taiwan should be annexed and Tibetans should be oppressed.

You throw a temper tantrum when someone talks bad about the CCP, PLA, and pooh bear.

There's not nothing repetitve about not trusting communists. Once you're rights are gone, you're put in a concentration camp like the uighers, forced to make cheap goods to flood foreign markets, and then executed even if you have assimilated into Han culture.

This is the Asia board! Last time I checked, the CCP, the PLA, and PLA bioweapon COVID-19 are based in Asia. You keep pasting anti-taiwan and anti-democratic propaganda like a wumao from pla unit 61398.

Don't tell me what to do! You don't have control of the gun. You cannot force me to do anything. Why do you do take a look?

That's what they want you to think.
If you can't write anything constructive, at least stop repeating the cliche.
It's not cheap to buy/rent a server, and people don't want to see the same BS repetitively. Ok?
This is not a politics board. In old days people asked a lot of questions about culture and language etc. Nowadays whenever I came here there's some anti China propaganda. Those who are interested in non political things were driven away.

Old 01-17-2021, 08:41 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
How many foreign governments have the CIA destroyed, or tried to destroy?
The US is actively supporting "movements", "revolutions" and coups in foreign countries.
You didn't know that?
See this is EXACTLY what I am talking about, ironically in the post you are responding to. Back to being on the defensive, back to trying to divert and misdirect the topic...we already discussed the global complicity in regards to intelligence activities, we are beyond that. And this is the Asian forum, not the US forum, so constantly diverting to "but the US does this..." doesn't work. Stop being a robot.

Why don't you start to contribute to the forum in some other way besides always being at the defense. We almost began a good topic on the history of China and technological advancement, which was sort of off topic but it should have given you a good opening, as Chinese, to contribute. Not as someone on the attack or defense, but an objective discussion.

Start being a "forum member", not just someone who's sole purpose in this forum is to defend the Chinese Communist Party narrative, a PRC robot. The other guy you are fighting with here, put him on ignore if needed (as I did to another here that was much worse than you), stop letting him push your buttons. Move on to other topics.

All of the above is just a suggestion, you will be happier here.

Old 01-17-2021, 10:10 AM

14,993 posts, read 23,896,013 times
Quote:
It's not cheap to buy/rent a server, and people don't want to see the same BS repetitively. Ok?
This is not a politics board. In old days people asked a lot of questions about culture and language etc. Nowadays whenever I came here there's some anti China propaganda. Those who are interested in non political things were driven away.
Related to the above as I read the exchange in more detail between you and the other guy. I get it, you are offended that they are attacking the country you are loyal to. I get that. I find him mildly entertaining and funny, with some good points from time to time, you find him offensive. Easy solution for you (once again) - put him on ignore! You won't even see his threads or posts.

But this is the Asia forum so of course, with the main power in that region being China, the main topic is indeed going to be China. China is merely getting the same attention that the US does - when you are a major power everyone hates you. Comes with the territory.

There is a politics board here in CityData but it's internal US politics and trust me you don't even want to associate with that cesspool. Asian politics is fair game in this forum.

Old 01-17-2021, 10:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
See this is EXACTLY what I am talking about, ironically in the post you are responding to. Back to being on the defensive, back to trying to divert and misdirect the topic...we already discussed the global complicity in regards to intelligence activities, we are beyond that. And this is the Asian forum, not the US forum, so constantly diverting to "but the US does this..." doesn't work. Stop being a robot.

Why don't you start to contribute to the forum in some other way besides always being at the defense. We almost began a good topic on the history of China and technological advancement, which was sort of off topic but it should have given you a good opening, as Chinese, to contribute. Not as someone on the attack or defense, but an objective discussion.

Start being a "forum member", not just someone who's sole purpose in this forum is to defend the Chinese Communist Party narrative, a PRC robot. The other guy you are fighting with here, put him on ignore if needed (as I did to another here that was much worse than you), stop letting him push your buttons. Move on to other topics.

All of the above is just a suggestion, you will be happier here.
As I said many times, Western media is extremely unfair to China, and the same is largely true here. If you are really familiar with China, you know what I mean. Many people who are not familiar with China are implanted with hatred and brainwashed.

So in order to eliminate the bias and hostility, it is my responsibility to fight against anti China propaganda. I don't do it on other forums where anti China propaganda is not ubiquitous.
This is my contribution.

Old 01-17-2021, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dd714 View Post
Related to the above as I read the exchange in more detail between you and the other guy. I get it, you are offended that they are attacking the country you are loyal to. I get that. I find him mildly entertaining and funny, with some good points from time to time, you find him offensive. Easy solution for you (once again) - put him on ignore! You won't even see his threads or posts.

But this is the Asia forum so of course, with the main power in that region being China, the main topic is indeed going to be China. China is merely getting the same attention that the US does - when you are a major power everyone hates you. Comes with the territory.

There is a politics board here in CityData but it's internal US politics and trust me you don't even want to associate with that cesspool. Asian politics is fair game in this forum.
Just take a look at the first page of this board, as many as 7 articles were posted by that dangerous-boy alone, and ALL of them are anti China propaganda.
Don't you think it's too much? And you don't think it's his agenda? Then either you are too naive or you have the same agenda.

Old 01-17-2021, 02:12 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:

I refuse. May be you should stop praising the CCP and telling people what to do.

Quote:

Sure thing, donald trump.

Quote:

Well, maybe you should not call people idiots and lunatics for disagreeing with the annexation of taiwan, oppression of tibetens, and the fall of democracy in HK. Maybe there would not be anti-CCP propaganda if you did not have an anti-democratic agenda to push. You don't even read the classics!

No one likes a panda hugger and you never trust communist....ever!

Old 01-17-2021, 04:10 PM

671 posts, read 315,972 times
Quote:
I refuse. May be you should stop praising the CCP and telling people what to do.

Sure thing, donald trump.

Well, maybe you should not call people idiots and lunatics for disagreeing with the annexation of taiwan, oppression of tibetens, and the fall of democracy in HK. Maybe there would not be anti-CCP propaganda if you did not have an anti-democratic agenda to push. You don't even read the classics!

No one likes a panda hugger and you never trust communist....ever!
I'm just wondering, in case you're not paid to do this, what did communist ever did to you or your family? is it just chinese communist? do you hate communists from other nations the same? I mean seriously, you know that the ccp is not really communists any more than the dems? should it be never trust the ccp?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia