Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 01:43 AM

9,229 posts, read 9,755,022 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I didn't know we had the ability to fabricate all the rumours.

Even if that were the case, you should probably reflect on yourselves as to why people would easily buy rumours we spread while your clarifications all fell on deaf ears. It's not our fault that everybody hates you. Like I said, if you want to act like a c*nt, expect to be treated like one. It's no rocket science.
Oh we all know Taiwan is a puppet of the west, and some Western politicians use Taiwan to attack China (Marco Rubio for example).

No not everyone hates China. In fact most Americans don't even care about news from China. Hardly do they know any difference between Taiwan and mainland China either. They are just the target of anti-China propaganda.

You pro-independence Taiwanese hate China, and some western politicians use you too. That's it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2020, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
Its not a common opinion in Australia, its my opinion of your intelligence.

The answer to your second question is almost certainly no.
Australia is often considered the most racist "western" county, and even New Zealanders say that.
I don't think it is from nowhere.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:45 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,442,533 times
Quote:

Old 12-16-2020, 01:48 AM

Western media controls information and opinions.
After all, English is the most dominant language and western media corporations have the most resources.

With social media, however, it is changing. The major reason is most people spend less time on mainstream media now.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:55 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:

The answer to your second question is almost certainly no.
First off, you are in denial about your own country. A tweet from a Chinese bureaucrat created a huge diplomatic incident. You are now arguing that Australia would not consider New Zealand banning top Australian companies on national security concerns, as an attack.

And, I am married to an asian too dumbass. You clearly know nothing about me, and you are projecting me as a racist Australian. I have lived in New Zealand for severall years, I know exactly the type of person you assumed I was.

Stop being in denial, there is a reason why 84.5% of asians in Australia say they have been discriminated the last year.

Old 12-16-2020, 01:56 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,442,533 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
Oh we all know Taiwan is a puppet of the west, and some Western politicians use Taiwan to attack China (Marco Rubio for example).
And your government uses objects like you to bully other countries.

Quote:
No not everyone hates China. In fact most Americans don't even care about news from China. Hardly do they know any difference between Taiwan and mainland China either. They are just the target of anti-China propaganda.
Well, not everyone. Only 73%. Still too low tbh. Should be as high as Japan which is like 90%, lol.

Quote:
You pro-independence Taiwanese hate China
Is that supposed to make me feel bad?

Quote:
With social media, however, it is changing. The major reason is most people spend less time on mainstream media now.
Lol. Are you even aware of how incredibly low social media's opinion is on China? It's even worse than here. At least here you've got a couple PRC apologists defending China along with you.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
And your government uses objects like you to bully other countries.

Well, not everyone. Only 73%. Still too low tbh. Should be as high as Japan which is like 90%, lol.

Is that supposed to make me feel bad?

Lol. Are you even aware of how incredibly low social media's opinion is on China? It's even worse than here. At least here you've got a couple PRC apologists defending China along with you.
LMAO Social media has the feature of "self-selection". If you only read anti-China propaganda, you are likely to be fed with more every day. And your friends and followers are likely to be in the same clan. So you are just fooling yourself.

If you watch news in China, you will know China government seldom criticizes other countries unless other governments attack China. If China is a bully, then the US is a monster.

If you make a survey about Chinese people's opinions on Americans, it is also a historical low. So what? These things are transient and are easily manipulated. The point is, ordinary Americans don't care about news from China at all. Many of them cannot even find China on a map, and they confuse Taiwan with Thailand.

Social media reveals more details. So people are not easily manipulated.
For example, when I was young, most people in China did not support reunifying Taiwan by force, because they naively thought most Taiwanese still considered themselves Chinese. However, nowadays most young Chinese people support "liberating Taiwan by force", because they know what Taiwanese think now.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:20 AM

5,058 posts, read 7,499,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
First off, you are in denial about your own country. A tweet from a Chinese bureaucrat created a huge diplomatic incident. You are now arguing that Australia would not consider New Zealand banning top Australian companies on national security concerns, as an attack.

And, I am married to an asian too dumbass. You clearly know nothing about me, and you are projecting me as a racist Australian. I have lived in New Zealand for severall years, I know exactly the type of person you assumed I was.

Stop being in denial, there is a reason why 84.5% of asians in Australia say they have been discriminated the last year.
I am not in denial about my own country, a tweet from a Chinese official is not a company been denied access to a certain project on the grounds of national security, they are entirely different matters.

I know that you have no idea what you are talking about with regard to a country you have clearly never been to, and do not like been called out when you use flawed logic.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:26 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
I am not in denial about my own country, a tweet from a Chinese official is not a company been denied access to a certain project on the grounds of national security.
Yes, a tweet is much less serious than banning a top company on national security concerns.

Quote:
I know that you have no idea what you are talking about with a country you have clearly never been to, and do not like been called out when you use flawed logic.
You think I lived in New Zealand and never went to Australia? I think you need to worry about more about your own logic

How do you explain that 84.5% of asians in Australia say they have been discriminated in the last year?

Old 12-16-2020, 02:31 AM

5,058 posts, read 7,499,121 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Yes, a tweet is much less serious than banning a top company on national security concerns.

You think I lived in New Zealand and never went to Australia. I think you need to worry about more about your own logic

How do you explain that 84.5% of asians say they have been discriminated in the last year?
You have clearly demonstrated you know nothing about Australia, nothing can change that fact as you have gone way to far off the mark to go back.

Glad I have never been to NZ if its full of people like you, no wonder the Maori and Asian Kiwis are so keen to immigrate here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia