Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-16-2020, 07:13 AM

5,069 posts, read 7,539,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
Do you struggle with reading comprehension? First, you falsely assume without reading the BBC article that the workers do not recieve a salary.

Now, you can't see that the bolded is not same as you claimed i wrote.
I wrote: "Attacking the Chinese government and companies at any opportunity"
You claimed I wrote: "Australain government is banning chinese companies many times.".

It is not the same, you are making a strawman.

First off, I said national security concerns. Secondly national security concerns is the goto excuse when you want to ban a company. China uses "endanger national security" constantly. They are not just making up an excuse, they believe it is endangering the stability of the country.

If New Zealand used the same argument to ban a top australian company, then Australia would obviously be shocked. If Australia agreed with New Zealand, then it would not be a top australian company.

Let me repeat what you said
"Glad I have never been to NZ if its full of people like you, no wonder the Maori and Asian Kiwis are so keen to immigrate here."

And now you are saying that Maori are leaving because of racism in NZ. You are clearly saying that kiwis are not nice to be around, that is why maoris and asians are leaving.
I was wrong about the wage part and admitted as such, perhaps you will admit you are wrong with your statements about the Australian government, though i am not holding my breath.

I said IF every new Zealander is like you. Which in no way means that all new Zealanders are like you, and in no way infers that kiwis are generally not nice to be around. Your are presenting a classic strawman argument, and showing a failure of reading comprehension right there in a single basic sentance. Talk about hypocrisy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2020, 07:37 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,093,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielsa1775 View Post
I was wrong about the wage part and admitted as such, perhaps you will admit you are wrong with your statements about the Australian government, though i am not holding my breath.
Dude, you couldn't even write what I wrote correctly, and now you are trying to declare victory. That is retarded.

Quote:
I said IF every new Zealander is like you. Which in no way means that all new Zealanders are like you, and in no way infers that kiwis are generally not nice to be around. Your are presenting a classic strawman argument, and showing a failure of reading comprehension right there in a single basic sentance. Talk about hypocrisy.
Read what you wrote
"Glad I have never been to NZ if its full of people like you, no wonder the Maori and Asian Kiwis are so keen to immigrate here."

If it was only about me, then why do you write "no wonder that Maori and Asian Kiwis are leaving" and then clarify later that Maori leave NZ for Australia due to racism.

Are you accusing me of being racist against Maori and Asians or are you full of ****?

Last edited by Camlon; 12-16-2020 at 08:18 AM..

Old 12-16-2020, 09:11 AM

3,532 posts, read 2,878,475 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-y1YCaCVd0

Old 12-16-2020, 10:07 AM

8,882 posts, read 8,500,181 times
Quote:
Here is a group picture of Second Morrison Ministry

So diverse
Still more diverse than all European cabinets except France and Britain, and the Australian Parliament, despite being severely lacking in diversity in relation to Australia's demographic, is still more diverse than the notoriously white European Parliament.

Quote:
Oh that CCTV show reveals some Chinese people are insensitive to racial stereotypes and need to improve, but that is far from being racist, because there is no hostility. After all, they were trying to portray Africans as happy, friendly and talented people (in an awkward way). The target audience is ordinary Chinese people, who are not sensitive to such nuances either.

You know that but still try to twist it, following the narratives of some propaganda. That is how you fabricate lies.
Only other countries can be racist, for China there's always one excuse after another. Why aren't I surprised?

Old 12-16-2020, 01:40 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,793,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Still more diverse than all European cabinets except France and Britain, and the Australian Parliament, despite being severely lacking in diversity in relation to Australia's demographic, is still more diverse than the notoriously white European Parliament.

Only other countries can be racist, for China there's always one excuse after another. Why aren't I surprised?
It's not an excuse but the true situation.
As a Taiwanese you know that too, but you pretend otherwise, because you don't miss any chance to smear China.

Old 12-16-2020, 02:42 PM

5,069 posts, read 7,539,927 times
Quote:
Dude, you couldn't even write what I wrote correctly, and now you are trying to declare victory. That is retarded.

Read what you wrote

If it was only about me, then why do you write "no wonder that Maori and Asian Kiwis are leaving" and then clarify later that Maori leave NZ for Australia due to racism.

Are you accusing me of being racist against Maori and Asians or are you full of ****?
LOL Champ, unlike you I know had to hold my tongue.

You said "Attacking the Chinese government and companies at any opportunity" and I gave the only example of this that i am aware of. Would you not think banning Chinese companies would constitute an attack on them?

Now please give me the no doubt countless examples you have of "Attacking the Chinese government and companies at any opportunity" you have.

You come off as obnoxious, not racist, and IF the entire population of New Zealand is like that, I would not want to visit.

The bit about the Maroi and Asians example was a response to your claims Australia is racist, so please excuse me for calmly pointing out New Zealand is racist to, and giving you another example of how this is played out in real life.

Old 12-16-2020, 03:23 PM

11,974 posts, read 25,554,006 times
The outrage against France while complete silence over China's treatment of its Muslims but Muslim leaders is interesting, especially given the likely consequences for the many millions of Muslims in SE Asia. As China becomes more of a super power that doesn't bode well for the fundamentalists in the Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Old 12-16-2020, 04:33 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,793,846 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by censusdata View Post
The outrage against France while complete silence over China's treatment of its Muslims but Muslim leaders is interesting, especially given the likely consequences for the many millions of Muslims in SE Asia. As China becomes more of a super power that doesn't bode well for the fundamentalists in the Philippines, Thailand, etc.
China NEVER insulted Islam. Any famous person who does it in public will be punished immediately.
The largest Muslim group of China is Hui but you never heard western media talk about it, because Hui people have no separatists and cannot help them attack China.

Old 12-16-2020, 07:22 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,515,683 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
China NEVER insulted Islam. Any famous person who does it in public will be punished immediately.
The largest Muslim group of China is Hui but you never heard western media talk about it, because Hui people have no separatists and cannot help them attack China.

give it time

China is godless. That itself insults islam. Islam hates atheism. That's why they hated the soviets so much.

Last edited by Dangerous-Boy; 12-16-2020 at 08:05 PM..

Old 12-16-2020, 07:53 PM

8,882 posts, read 8,500,181 times
Quote:
You come off as obnoxious, not racist, and IF the entire population of New Zealand is like that, I would not want to visit.
Preach!

Btw, seeing how much Camlon loves China, should we expect that he would be the first in line to receive the Chinese covid vaccine? After all we are not supposed to doubt China, and that must include the safety of the vaccines China produces.

Last edited by Greysholic; 12-16-2020 at 08:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia