Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2020, 10:35 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,442,533 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camlon View Post
I see two big dynasties.

There has always been some extra tiny rebel nations. That is the case now too, just look at Taiwan.
If anything it just shows you don't even know enough Chinese to read a few characters.

And calling Taiwan a "tiny rebel nation" really shows your imperial mentality.

Quote:
You need a 1000 to be right, not 700.

So even with your liberal definition, you were still wrong.
Your obsession over numbers makes you look like a complete fool.

When have I ever claimed "China was divided longer than it was unified"? My exact words were "China has experienced several prolonged periods of major divisions".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2020, 10:47 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
If anything it just shows you don't even know enough Chinese to read a few characters.

And calling Taiwan a "tiny rebel nation" really shows your imperial mentality.

Your obsession over numbers makes you look like a complete fool.

When have I ever claimed "China was divided longer than it was unified"? My exact words were "China has experienced several prolonged periods of major divisions".
I love how you get offended by some words you don't like, when you are real nazi that want to put Chinese in concentration camps.

And my "obsession" about numbers? Lol, thats is what people say when they get caught making a mistake.

I said
China did not break up in lots of states, a single time between 1636 and 1912 and throughout the last 2000 years it has mostly been either 1 or 2 nations.

For that statement to be false you need 1000 years or more when it is not 1 or 2 nations.

Old 12-27-2020, 10:56 AM

Quote:
I love how you get offended by some words you don't like, when you are real nazi that want to put Chinese in concentration camps.
You are like a broken record, and a hypocritical one considering you have no problem whatsoever that China is placing Uyghurs in concentration camps.

Quote:
And my "obsession" about numbers? Lol, thanks for admitting you know that you were wrong.
I said
China did not break up in lots of states, a single time between 1636 and 1912 and throughout the last 2000 years it has mostly been either 1 or 2 nations.

For that statement to be false you need 1000 years or more when it is not 1 or 2 nations.
Except China did break up into lots of states several times throughout the last 2000 centuries where it was more than 1 or 2 nations.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:12 AM

4,698 posts, read 4,072,959 times
Quote:
You are like a broken record, and a hypocritical one considering you have no problem whatsoever that China is placing Uyghurs in concentration camps.
I do have a problem with it.

China is at least denying the accusations. You openly embrace that you want to put Chinese in concentration camps and that you want Chinese to suffer.

You also said
"It'd benefit the whole world if China reverts back to communism."
Seems like you are willing to sacrifice the Uyghurs if it can make China weaker.

Quote:
Except China did break up into lots of states several times throughout the last 2000 centuries where it was more than 1 or 2 nations.
Yes, but the majority of the time it was 1 or 2 nations just like I said.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:19 AM

Quote:
I do have a problem with it.

China is at least denying the accusations. You openly embrace that you want to put Chinese in concentration camps and that you want Chinese to suffer.

You also said
"It'd benefit the whole world if China reverts back to communism."
Are the Uyghurs included the whole world?
No. You said it was effective in counterterrorism. And denying the accusations somehow makes it better? Is this a joke?

And again, I don’t see any problem with wanting them to suffer when they have made us suffer and threaten to bomb us out of existence. I am certainly not gonna be a saint and love our enemies. Do you not know that China has blocked all our access to WHO during this pandemic? Not that we ever needed that sorry bunch of losers.

Old 12-27-2020, 03:29 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,755,022 times
China will never give up Taiwan, period.
It is the best of Taiwan's interest to think about the best way to integrate.

In old days, Deng said Taiwan could keep its own army (after reunification). Xi does not say that anymore.

Old 12-28-2020, 06:43 AM

7,643 posts, read 6,476,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
China will never give up Taiwan, period.
It is the best of Taiwan's interest to think about the best way to integrate.

In old days, Deng said Taiwan could keep its own army (after reunification). Xi does not say that anymore.

or maybe its better to split china into 3 kingdoms so it does not threaten taiwan.

After all, no one want to be ruled by a communist.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia