Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2021, 07:47 AM

30,636 posts, read 18,227,675 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
Chinese people are too gullible it’s hard to resist scamming them.
Did anybody ask for your opinion?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-10-2021, 07:52 AM

8,864 posts, read 8,446,442 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Nobody asked for your opinion
Are you Taiwanese? If you are not you should really shut the **** up as it is not your position to say anything about it. If you want to flaunt your low-information bs I will call you out on it.

This level of ignorance is exactly why the covid situation is as bad as it is in the States, lol. Not even sorry.

Old 01-10-2021, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Are you Taiwanese? If you are not you should really shut the **** up as it is not your position to say anything about it. If you want to flaunt your low-information bs I will call you out on it.

This level of ignorance is exactly why the covid situation is as bad as it is in the States, lol. Not even sorry.
Irrelevant. This is a discussion board and I can write what I want. It's not my fault that you get all worked and upset about people stating contrary viewpoints. Welcome to the real world.

I didn't realize that you had to be Taiwanese to opine on a topic about Taiwan You know, for someone who hates the PRC so much, your approach is rather authoritarian.

Seriously, very entertaining, to see this display such a vivid display of knowledge from you It would be funny if you took your own advice and stopped posting in the Africa forum as you're not African or anything close to it. Of course, such would be silly as you're free to post wherever, but the hypocrisy from you is something to behold.

Old 01-10-2021, 08:12 AM

Quote:
Irrelevant. This is a discussion board and I can write what I want. It's not my fault that you get all worked and upset about people stating contrary viewpoints. Welcome to the real world.

I didn't realize that you had to be Taiwanese to opine on a topic about Taiwan You know, for someone who hates the PRC so much, your approach is rather authoritarian.
Am I holding a gun to your head and demanding you to stop typing? Have I thrown you in jail for what you wrote?

All I said I would point out your bull**** if you continue to flaunt your ignorance. If you want to post offensive content, don't be surprised that others tell you to shut your ***** mouth.

Quote:
Seriously, very entertaining, to see this display such a vivid display of knowledge from you It would be funny if you took your own advice and stopped posting in the Africa forum as you're not African or anything close to it. Of course, such would be silly as you're free to post wherever, but the hypocrisy from you is something to behold.
I almost never post in the Africa forum. The continent does not interest me in the slightest bit.

Old 01-10-2021, 08:22 AM

Quote:
Am I holding a gun to your head and demanding you to stop typing? Have I thrown you in jail for what you wrote?

All I said I would point out your bull**** if you continue to flaunt your ignorance. If you want to post offensive content, don't be surprised that others tell you to shut your ***** mouth.

I almost never post in the Africa forum. The continent does not interest me in the slightest bit.
1) You called on me to "shut the **** up" if I'm not Taiwanese as I don't know what I'm talking about

2) Differing opinions from yours don't make them "bull***" It would be one thing to back up such outlandish statements with something substantive and not just a rebuttal that something is "bull****"

3) And offensive content? That's rich coming from someone who started their contribution this thread by calling an entire group of people "gullible"

4) Whether you "almost never" post in the Africa forum, you still do. And to the tune of dozens of times over the years. You are a hypocrite who likes to spew ridiculous statements in the forum but won't practice what you preach.

Old 01-10-2021, 08:31 AM

Quote:
1) You called on me to "shut the **** up" if I'm not Taiwanese as I don't know what I'm talking about

2) Differing opinions from yours don't make them "bull***" It would be one thing to back up such outlandish statements with something substantive and not just a rebuttal that something is "bull****"

3) And offensive content? That's rich coming from someone who started their contribution this thread by calling an entire group of people "gullible"
You wrote "Taiwan is not a country" and I shouldn't be offended?

Quote:
4) Whether you "almost never" post in the Africa forum, you still do. And to the tune of dozens of times over the years. You are a hypocrite who likes to spew ridiculous statements in the forum but won't practice what you preach.
I don't know what's with your obsession about my 1 or 2 posts in the Africa forum. I don't even remember what they were, nor do I care. I am sure I definitely didn't write anything as retarded as "Africa is not a continent", though.

Old 01-10-2021, 08:57 AM

Quote:
You wrote "Taiwan is not a country" and I shouldn't be offended?

I don't know what's with your obsession about my 1 or 2 posts in the Africa forum. I don't even remember what they were, nor do I care. I am sure I definitely didn't write anything as retarded as "Africa is not a continent", though.
Whether you're offended is neither here nor there to me as I did not attack you personally. If you don't want to be offended when participating in an internet discussion, then you shouldn't browse the net. My point in attacking your note on offense was simply made to point out that you also made a comment that many would find offensive, stating in post #4 that "Chinese people are too gullible."

For the record, I hold that Taiwan isn't a country as it is only recognized by some 7% of the world's nations as such--and half of those countries are small island nations in Micronesia and the Caribbean. There is nothing close to a critical mass of nations that support the notion that Taiwan is a country. I get that some would feel differently, and that's fine. I don't find their position to be "BS."

And you didn't post 1 or 2 times in the Africa forum, but dozens of times (it's really easy to verify, so I don't know why you choose to exaggerate on this point). In any event, I only bring up to point out your hypocrisy in this issue. Whether you posted once or dozens of times would be irrelevant to this point.

Nice use of the word "retarded," though. Not sure if you realize, but that's an offensive term Not that you would care, though, as you only seem to make a fuss about statements that you find offensive, not giving a damn about the statements that you make that others would find offensive.

Old 01-10-2021, 09:48 AM

Quote:
For the record, I hold that Taiwan isn't a country as it is only recognized by some 7% of the world's nations as such--and half of those countries are small island nations in Micronesia and the Caribbean. There is nothing close to a critical mass of nations that support the notion that Taiwan is a country. I get that some would feel differently, and that's fine. I don't find their position to be "BS."
And? Limited recognition does not invalidate statehood. Many countries weren't recognised at all when they first declared independence, including the United States of America.

And the only reason why Taiwan is recognised by very few nations is because China throws a fit when they do. It has nothing to do with Taiwan's ability to govern itself. If you don't realise that then your opinion is just not worth reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident
And you didn't post 1 or 2 times in the Africa forum, but dozens of times (it's really easy to verify, so I don't know why you choose to exaggerate on this point). In any event, I only bring up to point out your hypocrisy in this issue. Whether you posted once or dozens of times would be irrelevant to this point.
Like I said, I definitely didn't write anything as dumb as "Africa is not a continent". If you had any educated remarks on Taiwan I definitely wouldn't tell you to shut the **** up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident
Nice use of the word "retarded," though. Not sure if you realize, but that's an offensive term Not that you would care, though, as you only seem to make a fuss about statements that you find offensive, not giving a damn about the statements that you make that others would find offensive.
If you choose to offend a group of people, don't expect them to remain silent and sit back. It's called common sense.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:26 PM

9,229 posts, read 9,758,341 times
Quote:
And why should I be friends with people who think this way and want to attack and kill us?

Yeah right, Taiwanese is the problematic ethnicity in the scamming/drug/pickpocket capital of Asia. Lol.
You can surrender, and thus will not be killed. LMAO

If Taiwan does not want to be independent, there is absolutely no need for any war. You pro-independence people broke the balance.

Old 01-10-2021, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bettafish View Post
You can surrender, and thus will not be killed. LMAO

If Taiwan does not want to be independent, there is absolutely no need for any war. You pro-independence people broke the balance.
You should tell this to your Taiwanese “friends” and get punched real good. They most likely already know what you think and never considered you a “friend”. They probably just string you along to see if there’s anything worth exploiting or using.

People like you, which is most Chinese people, is exactly why our hatred is completely justified. I will react with glee when China has another massive earthquake or flood or pandemic or explosion that kills a bunch of people. Believe me, it will happen at one point or another.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Asia